It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Electrics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

New Electrics

urbansurvival.com

Web Bot Hit

"New Electric" Breakthroughs Arriving

We'll get to the Unemployment data in a minute. That's routine stuff and sometimes the nonroutine is much more important. We can finally start to reveal what's happening with the predictive linguistic forecast from www.halfpasthuman.com which has for the past 2-years, or longer, referred to something in modelspace that best translated into "the new electrics."

Confidential sources now tell us that both China and India are about to unveil new electrical devices which will break the grip of the global energy & power cartel
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theorionproject.org

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't know what to say if this is true. This will change the world if true. I have been enjoying listening to George and Cliff over the last year but I have tried to be cautiously skeptic. This will be a test for me of whether I should believe them on some of their dire predictions.

I will be researching this as much as possible. A quick check hasn't shown anything.

I think this will be passed over by many but will be a turning point technologically in our species. I have been so excited to read something in a while.

urbansurvival.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I read that this morning and the way george described it, it sounded like it could be along this guys work. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I just realised I had this thread open from the day it was posted... and upon a reload, I as well noticed that there hasn't been anything new of this...

Have you found anything else out in regards to the report?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
wow...this is errily similiar to what I posted a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It is absolutely true, I know who is engineering them. Not one but several devices that work very differently than what you would expect.

Antigravitic, and pole force energy
As well a machine that uses the very energy in the atomic air matter (time-space fabric)
The water/hydrogen, solar, ect.. are rather old, with the exception of Night-time solar power.

I will not mention any names

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
sciences that are understood but do not have a name association in other tongues exist. but, i doubt there is a different force behind any act of creation; so what is to be the changes when these sciences are released in places where words cannot quantify their actions?

top topics

join