It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking revelation by US Federal Reserve System.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Americans can Fix their Economy if they All Declare Bankruptcy

-"A grim report given to President Medvedev today by Finance Minister of the Russian Federation Alexei Kudrin is stating that the private European banking conglomerate known as the United States Federal Reserve System, that basically rules over the finances of America, has given a “shock warning” to President Obama that they do not intend to renew the charter granted to them in 1913 by the US Congress and is set to expire on December 21, 2012, which (coincidentally?) is also the exact date that the controversial Mayan Calendar predicts will be the ending of our present age.

Even worse for the American people, this report says, is that in the Federal Reserves notification to Obama they further stated that they only intend to pay back the US Government $156.3 Billion from out of their “huge profits” gained from their looting the United States Treasury of an estimated $23.7 Trillion.-"

This is truly shocking revelation, the date of this is also very shocking. 12/21/12.

macedoniaonline.eu...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Please see this thread:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
On almost a weekly basis some outrageous claim is made in an ATS thread, and usually the topic is centered on the demise of civilization as we know it. Here are some recent threads that are based on Sorcha Faal's "research" and "insight."

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can a mod put this in the hoax forum? I looked at the link and it looks completely nonsensical. Here's how I could tell it is a hoax- it made this outrageous claim without proof

A grim report given to President Medvedev today by Finance Minister of the Russian Federation Alexei Kudrin is stating that the private European banking conglomerate known as the United States Federal Reserve System, that basically rules over the finances of America, has given a “shock warning” to President Obama that they do not intend to renew the charter granted to them in 1913 by the US Congress and is set to expire on December 21, 2012, which (coincidentally?) is also the exact date that the controversial Mayan Calendar predicts will be the ending of our present age.

That's completely false. There's no way that the federal reserve would not renew its own charter, or, whatever non-sense it's saying. There's an easy way you can tell if these articles are false- just by looking at the source and if you think it's too good to be true- than it probably is.

There are of course plenty of real theories about the federal reserve. I suggest you read up about monetary and fiscal policy and how the federal reserve manipulates the market... I'd stick to real stuff... some of these people can be way out there and they only discrediting not only themselves- but also people like us who are interested in these kinds of things. So... just thought I'd give my $.02.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Good catch Misoir, S&F

I posted something along these lines from Bloomberg, but couldn't log on to keep track of the post.

“The idea of secret banking cabals that control the country and global economy are a given among conspiracy theorists who stockpile ammo, bottled water and peanut butter. After this week’s congressional hearing into the bailout of American International Group Inc., you have to wonder if those folks are crazy after all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The more MSM outlets that tell it like it is, the better. At least people can prepare and not have to depend on a busted government!!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I find this to be trash. I am sorry, but some people just don't kow how to fix the economy. It's the education system, it lacks so much and distracts everyone from what is important.

I know certain people working on the economy right now that actually helped produce 51 billion dollars for the treasury. Which is the most profit created since 1914. It was generated from the 3 Trillion dollar bailout.

The economy doesn't just need a hyperinflation of money though. Commodities are the key in the return of the economy to full swing.

So the new products would need to be thought up and created in America.

The products can range from many varieties, but the reason the economy is so bad is because of NAFTA when we sent all jobs and manufacturing overseas. It is slightly understandable due to all the pollution, yet not understandable.

There should be means of creating other products in America that are useful and create less pollution. Those things are usually held back by the U.S. Corporate government though.

just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Don't throw the baby out w/bathwater. If you believe all is we'll then by all means go spend and stimulate the economy.

That's for no-one in particular, just layin it down to see who picks it up.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Secret Banking Cabal Emerges From AIG Shadows: David Reilly

www.bloomberg.com...

This impenetrability comes in handy since the bank is the preferred vehicle for many of the Fed’s bailout programs. It’s as though the New York Fed was a black-ops outfit for the nation’s central bank.

Screw it i'm going to watch ghost hunters.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Macedonia Online has continually pushed out trash articles that are nothing but complete farces, this one is obviously no different.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Call me silly but I subscribe to the Sorcha Faal newsletter. Do I believe what I read- hell no! Each one is more preposterous than the last but they are entertaining and in a bizarre sort of way they do offer an "alternative" theory of what's happening. The source quotes are always correct but the way they are woven into some screwy hypothesis is laughable. With that said...

What would you do if you were the unseen power behind the Fed and a bill to have you audited was sure to make it through CONgress? Picking up your marbles and going home might be an option if you thought it would derail the audit and avoid indictments that would be sure to follow. Or, it could be just as simple as having bled the country dry and moving on to greener pasture.

"I know certain people working on the economy right now that actually helped produce 51 billion dollars for the treasury. Which is the most profit created since 1914. It was generated from the 3 Trillion dollar bailout."

Sorry Quickfix but considering the sheer size of the negative side of the ledger sheet this is like being twenty years behind on your house and car payments and rejoicing because you found a quarter under a sofa cushion.

I don't mean to make light of 51 billion but it's a very small drop in a really big bucket. The economy, both globally and domestically, has spiraled out of control. The worlds' central banks are beginning to circle their wagons because they know what's coming.

Several EU member states are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy and when they finally collapse Europes' economy goes with them. Japan is no better off and the buying spree happening in China is funded with US dollars they know will be worthless soon. Dubai will collapse in the near future and take several OPEC nations with it. Not even Russia is immune, check out the way their economy has contracted in the past year.

Every economy tied in any way to the US dollar hangs on the ability to balance a BB on a razors edge. All the happy talk is nothing but an attempt to buy time. That's all they can hope to do.

To know whether it's protection or prison you have to pay attention to which way the barbed wire is pointing. Since 2001 we live in a police state that grows in power and scope by the day. What is it there to protect and from whom?

The recent Ron Paul video jarred the hell out of me and these days it takes a lot. Dr. Paul has always held out hope and optimism that there was time to avoid what he sees coming at us. This time it was different. Though he did voice some hope the words rang hollow. I can't remember a time when I've ever seen the man go through the motions of saying something he really didn't believe- until now. It was a gentleman's "read between the lines" warning to prepare for the worst and I believe we'd better listen.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and be ready for anything. If you are a praying person now might be a good time to send one up because the only thing that can save us now is a miracle. We've crossed the Rubicon.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by Misoir

I am sorry,

...Yes, you should be.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Let me rephrase, I feel sorry for the people that don't know how the system works and how to fix it.

What have you done to contribute? I have contributed plenty.

top topics

join