It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All within the family? Elite bloodlines exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Have you already seen this?
I was shocked to see this!

CNN report:

Similarities:

I mean...... Jeez... Madonna??? Celine Dion??? Royal Brittish family???
Is this not wierd - even too wierd that they are all family.

Are we all in controll of the same ruthless monarchy from ancient times??

Your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I asked some of my friends what they thought of stuff like this. They claimed that if you go far enough back, everyone will be connected by blood to at least one or two royal persons. Some of them even were according to themselves.

Not sure if I buy into it, though.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Ever wondered why they only marry people of genetic relations?
Such is the windsor family?

And that is not exactly true what you say, -YOU- for example, probably have not a single shared gene with these people, and neither do the ordinary american or brittish.

They marry only inside the family

Remeber when Diana died?
She just started dating this guy outside the royal family if I recall...
Was that what sealed her fate? perhaps....

[edit on 3-2-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Yeah, I don't really buy into it either. "Coincidence" feels like a pretty stupid thing to say when the two presidential candidates of the most powerful nation on Earth are cousines - and for that matter, brothers in the same secret society.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So, how do you know the two candidates to be so taken and accepted by the most ancient and honorable fraternity? Proof or bust.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

So, how do you know the two candidates to be so taken and accepted by the most ancient and honorable fraternity? Proof or bust.

This shows you need to do more research.

Both Bush and Kerry admit up front they were in Skull and Bones. There is no debate here, unless you claim they are lying.

They both admitted to being in Skull+Bones on Meet the Press. Both of em. They said they will not reveal any more info.

It is a clear fact this is true.

I thought everyone around ATS knew this?

Good thread OP, the first video is really good because it shows a MSM story on the subject, however they leave out a ton of really crazy connections.

I did not like the 2nd video so much, because it makes the subject look silly, when in reality it is no joking matter. The elite families are all related and are in reality the modern standing of much older aristocracies.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Lack of genetic variation has some interesting results. It's like some are telepathically connected out of survival of an ever increasing group mind of the same alleles et genetic lack of diversity, and every once in while you get an offspring with a hankering for something not inbred to add back to the diversity and wham- culture slaps your wrist- i mean across the neck with a razor blade..

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well, I suppose the issue came down to specificity. When I hear brothers, I think Masons. So I suppose this could be my mistake.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

7th-Grader: Obama, Most US Presidents Related
Girl, Grandfather Allegedly Create First President Family Tree Chart-- A seventh-grader and her 80-year-old grandfather are allegedly the first people to discover that President Barack Obama is related to all other U.S. presidents except one.
source

Barack Obama related to Warren Buffett, ancestry.com says
source

Genealogists Say Obama, Sen.-Elect Brown Related---Genealogists said Friday the Democratic president and the newly elected Massachusetts senator, Scott Brown, are 10th cousins.
source

[edit on 3-2-2010 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I was referring to them in their role as Skull & Bones members. But who knows; it wouldn't surprise me if they turned out to be Masons as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Do you guys know what really pisses me off?

The fact that they speak of it on CNN with a grin on their face like they just found a candy or something!
This should be looked at with outrage!!!

Why are we all so care-less of our fate being in the hands of one big nasty family??

Because most people are pre-ocupied with high-tech toys and making money to care about who's running the show.

When we stop being so matirialistic we will start being angry!
And when we get angry and decide we are not going to take it anymore, we will do something about it...

No need for violence, we just need to speak out! To educate all our brothers of this.

join