It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yeah, I'm kinda glad you didn't step on Common. He does need help and by not crushing him you're leading by example.

Kudos.

Now, I'll bring you back on topic. Does anyone have any insight pertaining to the two court cases I cited?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't like Obama and did not vote for him. However, this is not the way to go about removing him from office. He was sworn in. He gets his 4 years like it or not. I don't like it, but I accept it. There is no magic wand to remove him from office. I feel that the energy that is put into the birther movement would be better spent campaigning against him on the issues. There is so much there to work with. He is a very poor president and should be voted out of office. Things like this movement only detract from the real reasons that he should be voted out of office when he seeks a second term. Just my opinion, okay?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Dramey
can you show me?

His short form birth certificate is online. I'd assume you had already seen it and jumped on the bandwagon with the rest here. The official statement from the health department was posted in my last post.

can you show me evidence that the president was ineligible?

nope no bandwagon hopping here, never saw it, but i have to say, its hard to find without shuffling through potentially hundreds of pages of nonsense honestly, and i honestly havent looked, i havent gotten very involved or interested in the subject, until recently noticing that this debate is still taking place

i am in no way asserting that anything you or anyone specific wrote is nonsense, however many things written on this matter are

i just truly find it odd, that there is a situation where we have a president who has known foreign ties, that could POSSIBLY be ineligible, yet no investigation has been made that has ended with conclusive evidence he is eligible

in the USA you are innocent until proven guilty supposedly but in court that has become less and less so

here we have a sitaution where his own family has accused him of being an illegal president since they assert that he was born outside of the USA

this isnt some window washer we are talking about, this is the president, once assertions are made like that, investigation should take place

now a simple solution to this investigation would only take a few moments by the authorities to look into this, all they have to do is look in the records and find his birth certificate

once they do that, case closed, people have to go back to the drawing board if they choose to criticize him still

however, that hasnt seemed to have happened, it seems they allow this speculation to continue, theres no reason to allow such speculation to continue, when there is such a simple solution available

the only reason that solution would not be utilized is if it is not available, meaning he doesnt have the certificate in my opinion

for the record i never even heard of barry soetoro till this thread

so basically the point i am trying to make, is after this long, there should be a easily available definitive answer, yet there is not

that raises major flags in my book

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

So he never knew her. Big whoop. But I'm glad I could provide you with another reason to hate him. I also heard he enjoys feasting on the bones of aborted fetuses.
Please add that to your ever growing list of "facts" about him.

i dont exactly keep a running list, but there a few things recently that have bothered me about him, this being the only personal thing, the rest being the policies, decisions he has chosen, and tone of voice when addressing certain topics

however i must be honest, i dont find his treatment of an elderly grandmother, who is his elderly grandmother a matter to joke about

this is the President of the United States of America

we elected him to lead our country, to improve things, and on top of that lead by example, what kind of example does that set for the future of america, what should the kids take from that

the most powerful man in the free world doesnt give a crap about his grandmother?

thats not my words, thats basically fact

shes a old lady living in a "dirt poor 3rd world country" those are someone elses words

personally i think theres something seriously wrong with that picture and hardly anything to chuckle about

we have a serious problem in the country with health care in general but specifically health care and just basic care for the elderly, our elderly deserve better, we will be in their shoes sooner they we all realize

what security do we have in life if even the presidents grandmother has to wallow in her own filth as a dirt poor citizen in a 3rd world country?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Snopes says that this is totally FALSE.

www.snopes.com...

Also spelling idoit in your tag is ....oh, you know, idiotic.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by largo

That was a different case, this case has been filed in WDC.

Please read the OP info closer. Also the link provided had been updated when?

Thanks for playing.

[edit on 2/2/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Read this reply.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the replies before that post and you can find the PDF I posted. You stand corrected, don't thank me, thank Jesus.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Dramey

Read this reply.

Read the replies before that post and you can find the PDF I posted. You stand corrected, don't thank me, thank Jesus.

ok so we drop the grandmother thing and move on, anything here? like his questionable past or his number of alias'

and i am left with the question still,
wheres the birth certificate that would clear all of this up with only 5 minutes of work by an official with the power to look into birth certificates?

personally i dont know anything one way or another, but i do know since questions are being asked, not by a few, but by many, answering the question would be the smart thing for the officials to do, all it would take is a simple certificate, but personally i have not seen it, and the only one i have heard about, i have also heard was heavily disputed as to the legitimacy of it

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

ok so we drop the grandmother thing and move on, anything here? like his questionable past or his number of alias'

What do you mean by questionable past? What you may define as questionable may be normal to someone else. In regards to his number of alias' what exactly are you talking about? Barry? The Sotorreo (or however you spell the last name) stuff?

wheres the birth certificate that would clear all of this up with only 5 minutes of work by an official with the power to look into birth certificates?

This has been addressed in thsi thread. An official looked at it and said he was born in Hawaii and is a NBC. She said this in 2009 and in that statement she referenced the previous statement she gave in 2008.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

If the world is divided into a northern and southern hemisphere ,then you divide africa into a northern and southern regions kenya is in the southern one!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenya south africa or is kenya in hi. Obama is a illegal alien just like his grandma said. If we are birther`s if we believe this then all who don`t are accomplises in obama`s crime knowingly or unknowningly the price of the crime is the same .

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by circle 360

I don't know if you're typing under the influence or if English is your second language. Whatever the case may be, you should do less typing and R-E-A-D what has been previously posted. His grandmother NEVER said he was born in Kenya and I provided the evidence in the form of a PDF.

follow that link and read previous posts and you'll find the pdf.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Dramey

What do you mean by questionable past? What you may define as questionable may be normal to someone else. In regards to his number of alias' what exactly are you talking about? Barry? The Sotorreo (or however you spell the last name) stuff?

This has been addressed in thsi thread. An official looked at it and said he was born in Hawaii and is a NBC. She said this in 2009 and in that statement she referenced the previous statement she gave in 2008.

i have to say you have done an excellent job actually providing answers rather then relying on heresay or smart comments to make your point like many others, i definitely applaud you for that

but heres the thing i dont understand about the situation

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

that quote is from the story you provided herewww.usatoday.com...

so heres what i dont understand

we live in a very conspiratorial untrusting climate, where the majority of the nation is skeptical of the government in one way or another regarding many different topics

knowing this, you would assume the officials would want to fully cooperate to squash such conspiratorial theory

the most simple way to do so, is not to simply state that she has seen it, but actually show it to the world

showing the certificate causes 0 negative effects for obama, it provides no security problems, however it would end this whole debate instantly

so why not just show it publicly?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

That PDF is bogas just like all your statements watch the video of her saying it and the translation in real time. The PDF you state was made after the occurunce of the fact . Anything can be added or substracted from a PDF. I will not read any of your past posts because it`s the same as the present you state false hoods Wake up Obama bought his birth records and officials with campain funds while on vacation odd is`nt it. To many odd things to be creadible anymore lies on lies covered by more lies.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

but actually show it to the world

showing the certificate causes 0 negative effects for obama, it provides no security problems, however it would end this whole debate instantly

If you had bothered to read the threads here, or done a simple search yourself you would have seen www.fightthesmears.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

If you had bothered to read the threads here, or done a simple search yourself you would have seen www.fightthesmears.com...

No, no, no...you have to understand, they want the long-form. Not the official copy from the state government, they want the hospital to open a file cabinet and show their official copy of it. Obviously, because we can't trust the state government as much as we can trust the hospital.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Ahh what ever, who really cares if he was born in Kenya! Just gives way for Palin/Swartzenager 2012, LOLOL. Your watch Demolition man Will become a prophetic movie.

Just kidding, I hope I'm wrong, LOL.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

well 1st off, thanks for the link

2nd a simple search? right, so what miraculous browser do you use that would eliminate hundreds of thousands of pages of bs and automatically bring up the one magic picture everyone wants to see

now, great pic, great link

but heres this now

www.fightthesmears.com...

thats the exact link to the picture of the certificate

on that certificate it specifically says, "any alterations made invalidate this certificate"

are there any altercations on this certificate?

to me it appears the certificate number is blacked out

does that invalidate it?

i am asking as i dont know so smart ass comments arent necessary when replying to that

on top of that
(this is another legit question i have)

why would the number be blacked out? what would be the reasoning behind that?

what is the certification number used for?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

No, no, no...you have to understand, they want the long-form. Not the official copy from the state government, they want the hospital to open a file cabinet and show their official copy of it. Obviously, because we can't trust the state government as much as we can trust the hospital.

ive learned personally to trust no one, doing otherwise has always failed me

whats wrong with wanting the "long-form"

is there something wrong with citizens demanding information on the most powerful leader in the world?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

i also just noticed this from your link

since its your link, i find its a topic that should be brought up

it says under the fact check section, directly under the picture of the certificate

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

so this is all from the link you provided me with to show me barack is a natural born citizen of the USA

however in the same link you provided it states he is a subject to the british nationality

sooo is one piece of information right and the other wrong?

again that is a legit question as i dont know and off the top of my head am not that familiar with Hawaii's history

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
according to wikipedia hawaii was made a state in 59 so barack being born in 61 would make him a citizen if 59 is the correct year, but then i question why would the website that posts the certificate lie about the year hawaii was incorporated?

and if we know they are lying about one thing on the site, why should anything else from them be trusted?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join