It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention to the Dragon's Roar, its fury has been released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Pls read news.yahoo.com... ( Chine warns US Taiwan arms sales threaten cooperation )

In this occasion again the very well known imperialist claims of the Peoples republic of China over Taiwan is the origin of this crisis, that exploids precisely due to the decision of Washington to sell weapons to the Nationalist government of Taipei in order to guarantee its menaced sovereignty and independence.

Beijing as always has declared that Taiwan is a province of its territory, ignoring the right of the island’s people to determine its own future, and the historical fact that the communist rule usurped the rule of the country in 1948 with the use of the force and violence and so it cannot be recognized as a democratic regime.

This is just the same rhetoric we have listened from Beijing that never stopped its expansionist international strategy that has erased from the map entire countries like Manchuria and Tibet, and reduced in 40% the territorial integrity of Mongolia since WWII.

This crisis is also putting on the table again the discussion of The Chinese invasion of Tibet at the end of 1950’s, that does not count with international recognition, and the need to solve also that problem listening the will of that other nation that was forced to be part of the Maoist-Stalinist Communist Giant through an unmerciful invasion, with even ethnical cleaning involved.

The Chinese announcement to suppress any collaboration with Washington in important areas, including the mediation with North Korea and the Financial crisis, is only the beginning of all the troubles we will see in the future with that country.

These facts also show how accurate were the predictions of Jeanne Dixon , Nostradamus, Ulrich von Mainz , Jules Verne, St. John Bosco , that China will confront military America and the west countries in the mother of all the wars, were systematically ignored and even ridiculed by the Nixon administration of early 1970’s that push America in that terrible mistake of make an evil pact with Beijing to try to win the Cold war, and to favor the interest of the great Capitalists in America.

In the 1980s President Ronald Reagen expressed his serious reserves of the convenience to maintain this alliance with the Communist China, he was very concern that how risky was it.

Since the end of the 1990 decade we have been warned with the apparitions of the St. Mary in Conyers, Georgia, here in America, about the imminent huge international conflict with China, and the importance to be prepared for it.

The incoming news arrived few hours ago about the serious disagreement among the Obama administration and the Chinese Communist Regime becomes in a partial accomplishment of my predictions released since 2007 that we were going to see a progressive distancing in the international relationships with Beijing.

This so important news mark the breakpoint that I have been announced several times was going to occur between USA and China and from which we will see more and more problems between both governments and countries, until the beginning of the WWIII that, as I also predicted will occur in between these two superpowers.

Thanks for your attention,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 1/29/2010 by The angel of light]

Added 'ex' tags for external content

[edit on 30/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Doesn't sound too serious, .... just a little sqaubble between the two, we should be lucky any kind of relationship exists between us and a completely different, Communist Country.

Like ole Dusty Pete used to say : Them ain't fightin words boy !!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not putting anything out of the realm of possibility, but they need us.

Unless, of course, they come in and try to occupy us.

yeah. here in the south? they dont have more people than we have bullets!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You might be interested in this thread about a clash between China and US.

IMO, China might be mad about the sales of arms to Taiwan, but I don't see it getting out of hand. They lose on this one but are winning in other areas.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Hi Felonius and Intastelaburst,

Thanks for your comments Guys, of course I respect them although logically I dont share those so innocent expectations.

To many proven accurate prophets cannot be all together pointed in the wrong direction.

Just only Ulrich Von Mainz named this terrible incomming international conflict the great war between the Dragon and The Eagle, what better title can be used to describe a confrontation between China and America, in the words of man of the XV century?

How About Jules Verne that even wrote one of his famous novels about his topic, the so famous Michael Strogoff tale? ... this is the same man that wrote about the manned trip to the moon almost a century before it was done, with incredible details even saying that America would be the country to do it and the lauching place in Florida.

It is true that Jeanne Dixon warned Nixon about the terrible error of his international policy with respect to China unsuccesfully. However, she was also the seer that predicted on her book of 1973, that it shoud have an incomming terrible terrorist attack over America that became fact 30 years later with the 11th of September!!

Dixon is more famous for her famous prophecy published on a sunday magazine of 1957 about the election and ulterior assasination of JFK and her one of 1960 that both JFK and Nixon would be Presidents.

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Hi Jam321,

Well, thanks to let me know about this interesting thread related with this topic.

I can see that America is following a wrong track always expecting that a close relationship with China will gradually modify its hard policies in human rights.

However, facts are more eloquent than good words and the echoes of Tianamen Carnegie are still sounding without any response of Beijing about what happened with the rebels that were arrested on that protest.

Nobody knows what happened with the brave guy that confronted with his body the tanks in that square, Even the Chinese leader denied the fact when he was interrogated by the press in his visit to America!!!

The entire Communist block was changing toward democracy and the visit of Mikhail Gorbachev to China instead to make Beijing change its Stalinist mentality caused one of the most terrible episodes of State violence of the History.

The question is still unanswered more than 20 years later : WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE TANK MAN ???

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

About the "tank vs man" thingy. I ain't even sure, nor have any substanciating proof of it, but I think that one of the tank's gunners silenced his stand. Is that the square where no man has died up until that day? A very sad day indeed.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Gee, I hope I am not going off topic here. But, when the earthquake devastated Haiti, I recall Hillary Clinton making some sort of statement, from Hawaii. There it is again. Hawaii. Obama, Pelosi, Hillary, Limbaugh. It was said she was there in preparation for some sort of diplomatic mission with China. And during the State of the Union speech on Wednesday night, I heard it mentioned that Hillary Clinton was "out of the country". Yes, it's protocol for the Secretary of State to be absent from the State of the Union address for security reasons, the continuing of government sort of thing. But, out of the country. Hmm.......... I'm just trying to connect some dots here. The Dragon's roar, China declaring the U.S. debt spending is out of control, arms to Taiwan, artillery fire being exchanged between North Korea and South Korea. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? Help me out here if you want.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

About the "tank vs man" thingy. I ain't even sure, nor have any substanciating proof of it, but I think that one of the tank's gunners silenced his stand. Is that the square where no man has died up until that day? A very sad day indeed.

I often wondered what happened to that guy, too. Tianamen (sp) Massacre, as it was portrayed in the U.S. media. Not sure what other countries media portrayed it as. All I know is that the video of that guy was quite a strong image. Knowing little of what was going on in China then, as now, it was like a kick in the sack, that image of man facing tank and the reports of a great massacre.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So...I don't read any sources. This is the internet. We can't go taking what people say at face value.

If anything China won't militarily clash with us...they already own us, they'll simply repossess when we can't pay our own troops.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Star and Flag.
May the peace of Our Lord G_D Jesus Christ be with you, and with Thy Spirit.
The truth be known that the Dragon, China, Has been stealing High Tech from us in order to defeat us ( sub propeller tech, F-35 plans...). In fact, they are already here. Prepare brothers, prepare!
G_D Bless America!

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
When is America going to wise up? we could have sold Taiwan anything they wanted but just done it through 3rd parties for plausible deniability, say Israel or Turkey.
It is an interesting balance of power these days. I am glad Russia is doing well under Putin, I wish we would excercise more discretion in dealing with Moscow. We may need them as allies after all. The russians have more in common with US than they do China.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Meh, I think the article is kinda biased.

It's trying to make China seem like the age long terrorist of the world.

I've been learning about China's history in class and all I can say is that the Chinese people have been consistently screwed over and over and over.

First it was the warlords, then it was the West, then it was the Japanese, then it was Mao, but once they got nukes, no foreigners wanted to mess with them.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The scenario with Tawain seems eriely similar to another land......
Hawaiian Islands
Before its illegal overthrow & annexation by force in late 1800's, & continued strategic military occupation & western culturaliztion, the world recognized.....
Hawaii' as Sovereign Kingdom
www.mauiculture.net...

ONE
People
ONE
Planet
ALL
LOVE

[edit on 30-1-2010 by awake1234]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm not so sure of the US vs China thingy...

That is an awfully long way to fight a war logistically... Nor can I see you blowing each other up with nukes as that is somewhat self defeating..

Even economically, China needs that West, and especially American consumers to buy their goods..

All huff and puff but no flames from the Dragon...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Jeanne Dixon also predicted that it would be Nixon elected to office so she did not predict the assination of Kennedy but maybe Nixon which did not happen although more than person may have wanted to. Jeanne Dixon also "Predicted" that the Russians would beat the US to the moon and last I read the Russians have nevre been to the moon or not that we know of.Mrs Dixon also predicted WW3 would begin in 1958 and also predicted a world Holucaust in the 80's with Rome as a world leading power. Mrs Dixon also predicted that a cure for cancer would be attained in 1967 and she foresaw world peace by 2000. Her track record is not impressive and since people for years have noted the tensions that exist between China and the US its too easy to predict at some point a confortation.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

That is an awfully long way to fight a war logistically... Nor can I see you blowing each other up with nukes as that is somewhat self defeating..

Even economically, China needs that West, and especially American consumers to buy their goods..

Can you and felonius please explain why you believe China "needs" the west and or the U.S.? You do realize there are other countries on this planet dont you? Not trying to be rude. I just dont understand why people think they need us. They dont! Many Americans are in for a suprise when they figure that out.

Edit to remove double "why":

[edit on 30-1-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Can you and felonius please explain why why you believe China "needs" the west and or the U.S.? You do realize there are other countries on this planet dont you? Not trying to be rude. I just dont understand why people think they need us. They dont! Many Americans are in for a suprise when they figure that out.

Felons? For stating the obvious? you another born and bred and commie here that do not believe in freedom of speech?

The rest of the world may purchase products from China, either conned or forced at gunpoint, but it is the american public that helps a high percentage of their GDP growth, along with stolen american tech and knowhow, not to mention the japs'.

Go ahead with the sanctions. And for what? So that they be allowed to bully another soveriegn nation? Those ruffians over at China, nothing more than an illegal and uprepresntative govt needs a wake up call, sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

felonius, the ATS member!! Try to not read through the bottle your drinking from when reading what I wrote.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy
What they don't show you in the video of the guy standing off in front of the tank is a group of people dressed like civilians rushing in to take the man away.

He was never heard of again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join