It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architect & Engineers for 911 Truth Have 1000 Members!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There is an upcoming Press Conference planned next month to announce the 1,000 A & E members to the world, which includes approximately 40 Structural Engineers. Richard also mentions some celebrations that are planned for the A & E members, please see the site for more details www.AE911Truth.org.

This is especially meaningful that these brave professionals are willing to risk their reputations and livelihoods in order to promote truth and justice.

So I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to Richard Gage and the Architects and Engineers at AE911Truth.org!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Nice to see science prevailing.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
AE911truth.org

Here is a recent article published in Japan click the link above for the full article:

AE911Truth Highlighted in the "Time Magazine of Japan"

"The official story is not convincing." – Councilor Yukihisa Fujita, National Diet of Japan

This past December, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Councilor Yukihisa Fujita provided a stunning presentation to the National Diet of Japan. Now Asahi Weekly (circulation 268,000) has just published a four-page article with the headline "9/11, Terror in NYC – American Architects Group Demands Reinvestigation!"

In provocative contrast with the United States, whose major media outlets and legislative body won't touch the issue with a 30-foot steel column, Japan is now asking serious questions about how exactly the World Trade Center buildings were destroyed, and who was responsible for the attacks. And who can blame them? Twenty-four innocent citizens of Japan were killed in the terrorist atrocity of 9/11, and their deaths (together with the deaths of the citizens of more than ninety countries who perished on 9/11) pose real questions that require real answers.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Verses what, a hundred million people who think these "inside job" claims have no credibility?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I think that its great, a thousand members, that is more than NIST has.
That alone should be enough for a new investigation.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Verses what, a hundred million people who think these "inside job" claims have no credibility?

You mean a hundred million sheep who wouldn't know true architectural or engineering truths if their simply little lives depended on it? Well, good thing for them there are well-trained, intelligent, credentialed, and recognized professionals who aren't so easily fooled or who are afraid to actually look into the truth.

And Dave I noticed that you became a member here in April of 2009, and yet your flag contribution level is... well, let's just say it's not very impressive. You haven't made one single thread... why is that Dave?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

You mean a hundred million sheep who wouldn't know true architectural or engineering truths if their simply little lives depended on it? Well, good thing for them there are well-trained, intelligent, credentialed, and recognized professionals who aren't so easily fooled or who are afraid to actually look into the truth.

And Dave I noticed that you became a member here in April of 2009, and yet your flag contribution level is... well, let's just say it's not very impressive. You haven't made one single thread... why is that Dave?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by downisreallyup]

Yes, it is a good thing there are well-trained, intelligent and recognised professionals around and I don't mean AE911t.

Even if we assume that all AE911t's membership is qualified to have an opinion, which isn't so as it includes such as landscape engineers, their 1000 is pitiful in world terms.

Just in the US the following don't buy into the conspiracy theories :-

American Society of Civil Engineers.

American Institute of Architects.

American Society of Mechanical Engineers.

Institute of Electrical and Electrical Engineers.

American Institute of Chemical Engineers.

American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.

About 750,000 members all told and all blind sheep to you no doubt.

You appear to be in New Zealand; Does the Institution of Civil Engineers, New Zealand think the WTC was a controlled demolition ? Not as far as I can see.

If you can point me in the direction of any professional society with relevant expertise in the western world that supports cd I would be grateful.

Seems like there are an awful lot of well qualified sheep around !

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
If you can point me in the direction of any professional society with relevant expertise in the western world that supports cd I would be grateful.

If you can point me in the direction of any of the societies, associations or institutions you've mentioned above that have all made public statements confirming your claim that none of them buy into the conspiracy theories, I would be grateful.

If you cannot provide proof of your claim, then I would advise to stop spreading disinformation. Just because none of the societies, associations or institutions you've mentioned have publicly stated that the WTC was a CD, doesn't automatically confirm that they don't believe in the conspiracy theories. All it means is that they're keeping their mouths shut and minding their own business no matter what their official stance is.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ah yes, the A&E49/11T, lead by Richard "Mr. Box" Gage himself!

Behold! The boxes do not lie! The boxes prove inside job!!

[edit on 2/20/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Ah yes, the A&E49/11T, lead by Richard "Mr. Box" Gage himself!
Behold! The boxes do not lie! The boxes prove inside job!!

Thank you for helping spread 9/11 Truth GenRadek. Those with the knowledge and education of simple science and physics understand clearly what Mr. Gage was trying to accomplish with the boxes. Those that tend to attack or poke fun at Mr. Gage's demonstration only prove they lack the knowledge of simple science and physics to understand what they are seeing.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wasn't it a Japanese guy who designed the Towers?
I recall his saying the two were designed to withstand MULTIPLE strikes.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

No sorry, using cardboard boxes to simulate a building that 1,000,000 times more complex, and is a special design in itself is hilareous and terribly wrong.

His "demonstration" is equivalent to me taking a bullet and throwing it at someone and say, "See? Bullets cannot go through people. I just threw it at you and nothing happened. Bullets killing people is a myth."

Oh and these videos should also prove ol' Box Gage wrong:

Also if Gage ever paid attention to the collapses, he will see that the building never collapsed at free-fall. The debris that fell off initially did fall at free-fall, but we see the building still standing as the debris is falling. So no, the buildings not fall at free fall. The debris did, but not the building.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Just because none of the societies, associations or institutions you've mentioned have publicly stated that the WTC was a CD, doesn't automatically confirm that they don't believe in the conspiracy theories.

Uh, yes it does. Automatically.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

You're sorta right.The bldg's didn't fall exactly at free fall.
It's the support for the OFT doing that.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Also I would like to add this:

www.civil.northwestern.edu...

This paper also shows how TERRIBLY wrong ol' Box Gage is in his "simplified" demonstration.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

The person who said the building could withstand multiple strikes, was not invloved in the actual construction of WTC.

Also, he was sorta right. The building DID withstand the impact, standing long enough to allow for evactuations of many people. They collapsed from the resulting damage and fires later. So in effect they did withstand the impact. The fires and damage combined are what did the Towers in.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

But they don't. What they actually do is prove you and the official version wrong. Let's show how you still keep spreading 9/11 truth for us by posting videos like you did.

Take the first video you posted "Top down building collapse 2", for instance. Notice that only half of the building closest to the pulling machines actually collapsed? Notice that of the half that did collapse, a good portion many stories tall was still standing? Also note that the building was concrete and not a steel structure? This video isn't even close to being comparable to the WTC collapses.

Also further note that no concentrated plumes of dust/debris was ejected like at the WTC and most other CD's that involve explosives:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

Why no concentrated plumes in your video? Because no explosives were used. And you will never find concentrated plumes in natural building collapses because the concentrated plumes are a direct result of explosives, period.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Uh, yes it does. Automatically.

Then you fail at logic. Just because any person, company or organization does not come forth and give an opinion one way or another does NOT mean that they automatically sway towards one opinion or another. There is such a thing as "neutrality".

Right now, you're just trolling. Be gone...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

the buildings did not fall at free fall. The debris did, but not the building.

You're correct. The buildings did not fall at free-fall, they fell at near free-fall speeds. A few more seconds than free-fall = near free-fall.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

But they don't. What they actually do is prove you and the official version wrong. Let's show how you still keep spreading 9/11 truth for us by posting videos like you did.

Take the first video you posted "Top down building collapse 2", for instance. Notice that only half of the building closest to the pulling machines actually collapsed? Notice that of the half that did collapse, a good portion many stories tall was still standing? Also note that the building was concrete and not a steel structure? This video isn't even close to being comparable to the WTC collapses.

Also further note that no concentrated plumes of dust/debris was ejected like at the WTC and most other CD's that involve explosives:

Why no concentrated plumes in your video? Because no explosives were used. And you will never find concentrated plumes in natural building collapses because the concentrated plumes are a direct result of explosives, period.

Bonez, i thought you were better than this.
The first video has only "half" the building collapsing because half of the building was prepped for demolition in this way. I do see there is a bit left over at the base. However, the second video shows the entire building coming down, without explosives. I dont see how this is supporting the "truther" version, unless we are now living in Bizzaro world where everything is reversed.

Obviously the building is a concrete building, but notice it has supporting walls inside the structure. Nothing like in the WTC which had wide open spaces between the exterior columns and core columns. So, the design of the WTC Towers was another reason why they came down like they did. Had they been built like a regular building, with a whole skeleton frame inside, like conventional buildings, you are correct, they would not have collapsed the way they did.

You are asking me why there are no concentrated plumes in the two videos? Are you serious, or pulling my leg? Hmm, lets see, WTC 1+2 had 110 floors filled with tons of drywall and light concrete floors. These two buildings in the video? Mostly morter and concrete and bricks, and not one is over 20 stories high. BIG differences. I thought that would have been obvious. Are you suggesting that tons upon tons of explosives were secretly rigged on EVERY SINGLE floor of the WTCs below the crash zone? As it was calculated, there was more than enough energy in the collapse to pulverize the drywall and light concrete floors. Explosives were nowhere in sight.

The purpose of those videos is to show how the top 15-30 floors of a building can crush the remaining floors below WITHOUT the use of explosives. How this "helps" the "truth" movement is beyond me, and really makes me wonder if you guys are starting to come off the tracks. Trying to use dust as evidence of explosives is beyond rediculus.

As for that "squib", did you ever notice how it actually INCREASES in velocity and dust amounts? Pardon me but, since when do explosives behave that way? ALL explosives at detonation have their velocity decrease immediately. You have an inital rapid blast, and then the blast velocity decreases over time. This "squib" does NOT behave like an explosive. It is acting like a jet of air increasing in velocity.

Have you ever wondered where the squibs were PRIOR to collapse? It is my understanding that in a controlled demolition, the charges are suppose to go off first at the area where the collapse begins. I not once saw a single squib go off at any of the spots where the collapse began. Why is that? also, since when do explosives cause the exterior columns to bend inwards prior to collapse (silently I might add)?

This shows a nice clip of that "squib". It sure as hell doesnt look like any real squibs I've seen.

Squibs rethought

EDIT to add:

This is what all that dust contained:

Microscopic analysis of WTC dust by Nicholas Petraco, BS, MS, DABC, FAAFS, FNYMS at The New York Microscopic Society lecture held at AMNH 28 May 2003

45.1% Fiberglass, rock wool (insulation, fireproofing)
31.8% Plaster (gypsum), concrete products (calcium sulfate, selenite, muscodite)
7.1% Charred wood and debris
2.1% Paper fibers
2.1% Mica flakes
2.0% Ceiling tiles (fiberglass component)
2.0% Synthetic fibers
1.4% Glass fragments
1.3% Human remains
1.4% Natural fibers
trace asbestos (it became illegal to use during the construction of the WTC)

Other trace elements: aluminum, paint pigments, blood, hair, glass wool with resin, and prescription drugs were found

www.janegalt.net...

ah see? Majority was fireproofing and secondly drywall. And have you ever crushed drywall? Really easy! 110 floors collapsing isnt even going to blink when it encounters drywall.

[edit on 2/20/2010 by GenRadek]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join