It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend JUST sent this pic. Ghost at her work (Nursing home)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Is it me or does the reflection ( on the surface of the refrigerator) of the third clipboard on the left of the door,show that the piece of paper clipped to that board is not the same as in the reflection. ie check the bottom of the sheet paper.

Actual clipboard paper is curled at the bottom.Reflection clipboard paper shows flat paper,not curled.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter

Is it me or does the reflection ( on the surface of the refrigerator) of the third clipboard on the left of the door,show that the piece of paper clipped to that board is not the same as in the reflection. ie check the bottom of the sheet paper.

Actual clipboard paper is curled at the bottom.Reflection clipboard paper shows flat paper,not curled.

I see what you're saying but I think that is just the fact that the brushed stainless steel of the 'fridge doesn't give a clear reflection so it seems like it's flat.

Why would someone bother altering the clip boards or reflection in this photo? I can't think of any reason.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I hear what you are saying,but if that was the case with distortion,wouldn't the curl be more accentuated?

Just asking.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It is fake I believe but Jesus, when I look at it it seems to be moving.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
LOL,i must be bored.

Must admit Ive flushed more convincing ghosts.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Photo shop is my tool of choice for my photography business and i can tell you in my honest opinion it is fake and very easy to do. I have also been in the ghost hunting field fro many years, but have never seen anything like that either, having said that, i don't think i have ever seen a ghost, and i have been all over the UK, to some of the most haunted places, still never seen a ghost though.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
99% of fake pictures are amazingly easy to debunk. There are many things to look at and usually the "ghost" captured is too detailed and/or it doesn't mix with the surroundings at all. It takes lots of time and research to become good at doctoring photos, so thankfully the majority of fakes are far from being bulletproof. I can't comprehend why people want to fake them anyways.

As someone already mentioned, you can see the cut-marks. The "ghost" doesn't match with the photo either.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghoulardi
reply to post by Watcher777

It must be because i havent figured it out. WHat is it?

reply to post by Watcher777

Ok, please explain. Thanks

Hey this is kind of fun.
Anybody else?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777

Hey that was pretty good Slayer. It took me a few minutes to see what you were talking about. It must be getting late.

Well apparently so far it seems you're the only one who has spotted it.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Nice man, I see it!! Good job. Looks way more convincing than the "ghost."

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
photoshop, layer mask, reasonable brushing skills, probably a grayscale conversion and contrast tweaking involved, maybe slight glow/blur on edges for ghostly feel. Not hard at all give me a girl in a dress and walk in storage pic and I could give you this in less than 20. The lighting on the girl is what sticks out the most to me. Def two different images. Unless ghosts come with their own lighting

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I spy with my little eye something on the door to the left.

Haha awesome! I see what you did there

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Fake. Clearly a shadow, with some photoshop work.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Haha awesome! I see what you did there

that took me way too long

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
i hate to say it but that image could be easily duplicated using photoshop or even ms paint.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/937ab4c9c121.jpg[/atsimg]

ROTFLMAO!!!! LOL, now 'THAT' should have had a thread of its own Slayer, I tell you we need a good thread which has the members guess for the real picture verses the photoshop, cropped ones, that was funny as all get out now! I hope you get some applause credit from that one Slayer, you slay me!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What is on the door? Me and my wife both tried to spot it and cant figure it out.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What is on the door? Me and my wife both tried to spot it and cant figure it out.

abba-tar

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Vicious Jones]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Crumbs you nearly got a handle on it...keep trying!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
LOL at slayer, you sneaky little bugger.
That is to funny,

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
k, I see. I was looking at my original posted pic, not the one slayer edited. thanks for wasting my time. haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join