It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visiting Earth will be just like humans, scientist claims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
All this talk of disclosure...

They are rerunning Alf here in OZ!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
sounds like scientists need to find something better to do with their time..

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
WOW!!! This is perfect!!!!

Condition the masses to believe that the "aliens" look like us so that they can easily stage their false flag on humanity.

It works like this: (keep in mind the Microchip)

1.) Condition Humans that "aliens" look like "humans"

2.) Create a problem that of course only they can conveniently solve...i.e (a terroist attack, a war, or even a supposed infiltration.

3.) Announce that these non-earth humans look so much like us that they must be distinguished from earth-humans in case they try and replace ourselves in society or they try and infiltrate us.

4.) Every Earth citizen must be "marked" with a chip to identify who they are.

5.) Every Earth Human must put their money, benefits etc.. this chip so that we know who's who. See where I'm going with this?

Abra cadabra....poof!!!

All society is micro-chipped for fear of being kidnapped by aliens that look like us and our whole lives are on this chip. The term "kill two birds with one stone" applies here but this could go so many ways that there may not be enough birds

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The reason for that is quiet simple. The races that look more like us had been selected to lower the psicological impact of the massive contact that is about to happen. 2 of these races would be the Pleyadians and the Venusians. As we know, the first one look like nordics, and in case of the second one they have their eyes a bit bigger than ours. Both are tall, but not like giants.

There is another reason, and is more complicated. The low vibrations of our race, acts like poison for our highly spiritual brothers. thats why in some experiences they project themselves only or come to you when you are in alpha state or dreaming.

I had contact several times in my life, everytime had been different. But one thing all the experiences have in common is, somehow I temporary reached an state of peace and harmony that helped to create the conditions.

I am not special at all, no special skills, not a genius and I am not an spiritual guide.

I will tell you this, and I am 100% sure about it : Anybody can have contact with them, it doesn't depend of them: it totally depends of you. They are waiting all the time for people with the conditions needed.

If you are one of those who would use your opportunity just to ask them things like : How does your ship works?, What kind of food you eat? Do you have sex? ....well, you'll never have a chance.

They are serious in their missions. The #1 condition for the contact is an open heart, because thats what they look in you first, or do you think we have something brilliant in our brain to show them?

In every experience I had, I just have to listen and watch what they had prepared.

All I just said here regards only what is called "Contact", not the same thing as "Abduction", and not the same kind of E.T.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Not only are they conditioning us for an announcement but if you
think about all the strange people you have dealt with during
your life you now understand why some folks seemed so unusual.

Did you ever catch yourself wondering " what planet is he from " ?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat
reply to post by JayinAR

Not only are they conditioning us for an announcement but if you
think about all the strange people you have dealt with during
your life you now understand why some folks seemed so unusual.

Did you ever catch yourself wondering " what planet is he from " ?

Well, if you mean there are "E.T.s" living between us like undercover or like "V", for me those would be the bad ones, and I am quiet sure.

Anyway, soon we all will confirm what is already happening above us. They are in war and we are in the middle. The goverment knows it and is trying to pick a side, probably the wrong one. But there is no reason to worry, our brothers up there believe in the same God we do.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thank you for your post
Just have to add that this is only info for the "beginner" or the average man out there. The average human only gets only a tiny bit of information about almost everything. That counts when it comes to war,science and history. The right info in the wrong hands can cause severe damage.

We scientists and higher up in the system allready know what kinds of Aliens wich are out there. Not all of them,but some. There are allready 4 different types of aliens who look pretty much like us, all together there are about 20 different Alien forms who have visited Tellus. Probably alot more that we dont know of. Some of them are present here today.

And yes , the aliens coming 2 show themselves might look alot like us. Depends on what race comes first, we humans are observed by around 4 alien races or more per today. You will also see that through the increased ufo observations in 2009\2010.

Source of information i cannot tell at the time.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The information wasnt supposed to leak out for us humans,its to difficult for humans to comprehend or understand. But you are right.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I don't trust it either. Something is up.

Lots of predicted doom floating around the interwebs today.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here is my theory.

If scientists exist, they might be idiots.

Aliens will be just like humans, that is so ignorant. Two thumbs down for this shortsighted fellow.

Why does the media always give attention to totally absurd things like this?

Consider that 99% of all alien reports describe something non-human in appearance...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Until Extraterrestrial Life is proven, these are nothing but assumptions.

Aliens could be war-driven extremely technologically advanced lizards that have town through the galaxy, they could even be 4 foot tall grey humanoids with huge heads that are peaceloving.

No one knows until we find them.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
HOW do the scientists know that? have they see an aloen face to face? These are just wild asumptions.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoaglandIsMyHero
WOW!!! This is perfect!!!!

Condition the masses to believe that the "aliens" look like us so that they can easily stage their false flag on humanity.

"It works like this: (keep in mind the Microchip)

1.) Condition Humans that "aliens" look like "humans"

2.) Create a problem that of course only they can conveniently solve...i.e (a terroist attack, a war, or even a supposed infiltration.

3.) Announce that these non-earth humans look so much like us that they must be distinguished from earth-humans in case they try and replace ourselves in society or they try and infiltrate us.

4.) Every Earth citizen must be "marked" with a chip to identify who they are.

5.) Every Earth Human must put their money, benefits etc.. this chip so that we know who's who. See where I'm going with this.."

LOL. I thought the same thing when I read this article.

Also, if you take into consideration what Dr. Steven Greer says, the government has been developing artificial alien beings for years. Great! We'll have humans pretending to be aliens and fake aliens that we think are real running around screwing with everyone. What a joke! Could only happen in the USA!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

100 years ago Nikola Tesla was lighting bulbs across rooms, and wanted to give the World free energy. Had his mind been utilised for the greater good of mankind, we'd have been space travelling in the Forty's, and god knows what by now.

So I wouldn't be too quick to assume others out there in the Universe wouldn't be any more technologically advanced than us.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Will someone explain to me why there are so many articles about ufos today? I would really like to know.

They are preparing us my friend, have you not noticed how many alien based or UFO related tv shows, movies, documentaries there has been?
The process is definitely speeding up according to the great times, but it is a step by step process.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If the aliens we meet are just like us, that would be very disappointing. We need to meet a more advanced peaceful race of aliens that can share some wisdom, enlightenment, and high technology, to pull humanity out of this slump of never ending wars, famine, and greed that plagues the planet earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've read Professor Simon Conway Morris' book on evolution on Earth -- he argues for a universal Platonic form to adaption because of "convergent evolution" on Earth. Essentially different unrelated species evolve the same forms because of the Platonic geometry adapting to universal environmental conditions. It's an excellent book but I'm not sure his argument applies well to outer space just because the chemical and atmospheric conditions on a planet are so rare to evolve similar life conditions as on Earth. The book "Evolving the Alien" by math professor Ian Stewart and Biologist Cohen is a better model -- since they consider bizarre possibilities of life from ammonia or silica. Still even those applications are not quite accurate since we are still using human science to project onto other life forms -- especially ironic since evolution has ENDED for large mammals here on Earth, since the past 30 years, according to top conservation biologist Michael Soule. So highly ironic that scientists fixate on astrobiology when in fact science itself has already destroyed the evolution of human like creatures here on Earth.

reply to post by silo13

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think theyre just testing the ground to see the general populations reaction. If they ever plan to disclose what they know they're not just going to call a conference and show us pictures of aliens, they will want to minimize the shock as much as possible so articles like this is a start, then they will probably go to phase 2 (whatever that is) and so on until its generally accepted that aliens exist.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Some won't like this comment, but I think humanity has been the victim of an extreme hoax regarding many things, primarily it's origins. I believe in God, but I think in the end we're going to find the greatest lie ever presented to humanity is the Bible. I thinks it's been manipulated for a specific purpose that does not serve to benefit us.

With all of information we've come to naively believe, only to find out we've been lied to, this is not only a possibility, it's a likelihood. Someone or something has a handle over humanity and is trying desperately to keep us from learning something about ourselves that would give us a great deal of power, I believe. This is only my opinion.

The only obvious source of this control over us other than God would have to be extraterrestrial in origin, it would seem. It would not surprise me if, unbeknownst to us, we are in the middle of a war between other life forms, as someone earlier suggested. To me, we must be of some value to some other life forms or we'd have been destroyed long ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Many will look just like us.

Though others, will be humaniod, but have different facial characteristics.

Things are gonna get mighty fun!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join