It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visiting Earth will be just like humans, scientist claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Aliens visiting Earth will be just like humans, scientist claims

Governments should prepare for the worst if aliens visit Earth because beings from outer space are likely to be just like humans, a leading scientist is claiming.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well silo13, they don’t have to prepare themselves for that because it’s highly possible that it already happens.

Look for instance what Robert O Dean said here and he is sorely not the only one who said that also.

Interview with Bob Dean : An Officer and a Gentlemen - Part 1
A video interview with Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean
Phoenix, Arizona, May 2007

Shot, edited and directed by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan

K; Kerry
B; Bob Dean
K: Okay.
B: They were not shooting our planes down. We would shoot at them but they would pooh-pooh, it's like throwing little pebbles at somebody, see? They concluded after the three year study that we were dealing not with one group. We were dealing with at least four separate groups.

Photographs of crashes, retrievals, landings and contacts, where they had landed and contacted people, indicated that they were humanoid, all four different groups. Out of the four different groups, all humanoid, one group was so human looking, just like us - it could sit down next to us in a restaurant, they could sit next to you in a theater, and you would never know.

That's the ones that bothered the Admirals and the Generals the most: that these guys could be walking up and down the corridors of SHAPE headquarters or the Pentagon or the White House.

K: Were they?

B: I have always suspected that yes, they have been.

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Boy, these articles sure are coming quickly today.
This is like the third such article I've seen today!

Conditioning, I tell ya'.
And I don't trust it.

Yes it is conditioning but ask yourself this, are the increasing volumes and variety of these stories really about preparing people for a large scale first contact?

Or are the rather like every other distracting thing put out by the media and designed to entice people to use their emotions, and imaginations to put their individual focus on other things besides:

Rising unemployment

Government corruption

Corporate corruption

Counter productive and morally and financially bankrupting wars.

The media circus is just that a circus often designed to either deflect away from important issues or to shape perspectives and attitudes on issues that can’t be deflected away from.

One thing I think we have discovered in recent years is that there is a marketable audience for UFO’s and 2012, and other kinds of conspiracies and there is both profit and control to be had in feeding a steady diet of those things to the people who have an appetite for them.

Personally I think its all just part of a coordinated and ongoing effort to distract people from unpleasant issues that they would prefer not to think about anyway because they are unpleasant, and giving people a steady diet of things that they find interesting to distract them with.

I will say this, me myself personally when traveling to other planets always make every effort to blend in with the locals!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, in my humble opinion, it takes a pretty big ego to think for one second that we are the only human type beings in the vast universe. Think about it, we, humanity, were made by beings who made us "in their likeness, their image." It isn't a long stretch to think that our "creators" looked a bit like we do, is it? If I create a statue in my own image, it will look just like me, right?

There has been a lot of ET talk on the net of late, disclosure is in the air, it seems. I have several friends who wrote me to say they saw a craft, or several, three in the past 3 days or so. My wife reports seeing a tall grey on two mornings, standing before our bed, I didn't see it, damn it! Anyway, Et is here, might as well face up to it. There has been a hybridization program going on for years now.

David M. Jacobs, Ph.D.-The Abduction-Hybrid Agenda

Dowse on Hyacinth (re: Alien/Area 51 Hybridization program)

Discerning Alien Disinformation: Part 1

A BRIEF SUMMARY OF EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS
THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE TOURISTS

The reason for the gray alien hybridization program is that they are a dying civilization. Currently, they live a few hundred earth years although in times past, they lived much longer. Around 15,000 years ago, they lived 1200-2000 earth years. This has been rapidly declining. With their reproductive capacity failing and their longevity diminishing, the only hope they have of continuing their civilization is by creating a viable hybrid with a human. The gray aliens want this planet for their own. If their hybridization programs succeeds, they will fulfill the loophole and have a more superior being than humans but being part human, the planetary policy, and the enforcement associated with it, does not apply.

www.geohanover.com...

What comes in the near future is not only an unknown factor, it is mostly beyond our control. Not until everyone wakes up to the fact they are Spirit, not man/woman, but Pure Divine Energy in Unity will be able to do anything. We are trapped in a matrix, how many have said that now? And we are too. We live on electronic-magnetic engine,
(Earth) controlled by another electronic-magnetic engine, (Moon) and we live in a created reality not all of our own design. The God-Like Energy I am speaking of here is feared by all who know it. That is why we are like this, we "fell" a long time ago, and have been climbing back up ever since. We have forgotten who, and what we are, but it is nearing the time when we must remember. From the film "Independence Day..."

Are we waking up to a sinister agenda propagated by beings we never see? Could these being be controlling our world leaders, promising them the heavens for their cooperation in using us for their DNA experiments? I know what you're thinking , sounds way too far fetched to be true. Or, is it that the truth just blows your mind?
I believe that one day we will have to band together to repel boarders from Spaceship Earth. They have manipulated us too many times, and altered our DNA too much. The Age of Awakening has come at long last.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
I really don't think they would look like us. Unless that is they put us here but that is highly unlikely. To be honest I think there is a greater chance of there being no life besides us in the entire universe then them independently developing just like us.

You could be right. None of us really know. The way I speculate about the *possibility* is beginning with all these 'humanoid' alien descriptions. I'm speculating here...I'm a skeptic and make no bold claims.

Damn near every alien description is humanoid...two legs, two arms, two eyes & head on top. If we then try to imagine *how* they came to be that shape, we can look at ourselves because the same selections created us. On the homeworld, they would have needed to have evolved from being low down the food chain...like us. We went from four feet to two because it gave us an advantage being able to see predators and prey at a greater distance.

Other creatures were faster, stronger or more aggressive so we developed our intelligence. We needed intelligence to overcome these creatures and learned to use tools. We developed a culture and diversified. The genetic ambition that kept us surviving, and then thriving, while thousands of other species failed, has spurred us on in technology.

Technology is often driven by the battle between the sword and the shield. Meaning conflict versus defence. In this world of ours, we get on with our neighbors and war with other nations. Most people want a form of world peace where all nations are at peace...not where one nation rules.

On that speculation, if we do meet ET, they may be peaceful or maybe not. The simple fact that they evolved and succeeded to arrive here would suggest their history was as dramatic as ours. By extrapolation, they'd possibly be as *potentially* dangerous as we are.

Just thinking out loud...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Uh...this doesn't make the least bit of sense to me. Why would they have traits like us? Seriously, why? Why would they look like us, feel like us, or think like us? There's no good reason to think so, whatsoever! It's just narcissism, that's all. Life adapts to it's surroundings. We evolved the way we did because of how our galaxy and solar system is arranged. Unless this life comes from an identical galaxy and solar system, I highly doubt it would even remotely resemble human beings.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
One of the main themes among high ranking military whistleblowers is that they DO look exactly like us; at least some of them.
Folks in DC have been sh%^ting their collective britches because of this one simple thing for years IMHO.
I thought this was the ATS , guys?
Isn't that one of the biggest theories behind why disclosure won't take place?
They freakin' look like US people ! lmao
Or is that just my own idea?
That's why they won't tell.
Clifford Stone's own words are about how the guys at the pentagon don't know what to do because of it.

I agree with 101% DS.

And, Sgt Clifford Stone is one of the most, if not the most, credable whistleblower to have ever come forward.....IMO of course.

Besides, why wouldnt they look just like us? I have every reason to believe 98% of them do share the same traits as us, unfortunatly its just one of those things i cant prove

Great post OP, though a scientists word being based on presumptions is not holding well with me.

Be safe and well!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Sgt Clifford Stone is one of the most, if not the most, credable whistleblower to have ever come forward.....IMO of course.

Maybe he was once? I'm not so sure. In the past few years he's buried any truth beneath a pile of ever-elaborate stories. I gave up on him when he described the greys abducting villagers and soldiers in Vietnam in the 70s. Apparently there was nothing you could do to stop them...unless you carried a Bible. The Greys couldn't shoot, stun or kill a soldier carrying a Bible

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Well, this idea pop up in my mind while reading the article.

I just don't understand how someone can look like somebody else with no parental links.
Also it would be the best occasion for another species to study our behaviour, looking like us to infiltrate the masses and let start the experience!

I'm not saying this is what happening but if they are here then it's a possibility

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I would just like to comment on how many Disclosure related articles are appearing. Since December 9th the whole Exopolotics discussion has been blown wide open, and it is gaining momentum. I'm having a hard time keeping up day by day.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by unityemissions
Uh...this doesn't make the least bit of sense to me. Why would they have traits like us? Seriously, why? Why would they look like us, feel like us, or think like us?

Because humans beings are one of the most common species of aliens. Humans don't just exist only on Earth.

Earth is not a special unique planet at all and Earth-like planets are common in the universe:
www.galactic-server.net...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I'm not so easily fooled, but enjoyed a good laugh from your rationalizations.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Originally posted by unityemissions
Uh...this doesn't make the least bit of sense to me. Why would they have traits like us? Seriously, why? Why would they look like us, feel like us, or think like us? There's no good reason to think so, whatsoever! It's just narcissism, that's all.

I think it is only narcissism if you believe the disinformation spewed out by the mainstream regarding the evolutionary history of humanity. For the record I do not believe it and I take what the historical records says about us as much as I would take the words of a politician as truth.

Therefore I take it all with a bucket of salt, assuming half truths and spin where it suits those who could lose much by letting us know the truth.

If extraterrestrials look like us and are visiting us and have been visiting us since the beginning I see no reason that they could not have been the original humans and that we are in effect star seeds. We could be the collective result of a primeval event that for some reason had us abandoned by those same people who these days we call extraterrestrials but whom may be no more extraterrestrial than you or I.

Originally posted by unityemissionsLife adapts to it's surroundings. We evolved the way we did because of how our galaxy and solar system is arranged. Unless this life comes from an identical galaxy and solar system, I highly doubt it would even remotely resemble human beings.

Perhaps this is not our original world and that could then explain why so called extraterrestrials look so human because they actually are human and we are all extraterrestrials but the only difference is we have been living in situation on a world as a splinter culture cut off from our real heritage where all we have to relate ourselves to our real history are ancient myths of gods and superhuman peoples.

Having been removed for so long from our heritage and our source it would explain why we have devolved to the stage where we exterminate and mutilate and war and exploit because we reacted to our abandonment like a child would react to being abandoned by its parents – a deep rooted psychological damage a result of our isolation from source that manifests as orc-like, self destructive behaviour because possibly in a subconscious level as a species we know we have lost much!

These superhuman ancient were only superhuman because in the hazy half remembered days of our prehistory we had no other way to explain the super technologies of our forefathers but in contextual terms of magic and godhood? In time the truth was lost and the age of myths and magic, religions and superstitions took over from the possibility that those originals were them – us, star people both, the sands of history burying the physical truth.

Perhaps all the modern wars we have been assailed with and find ourselves disgusted with are fought for reasons of retrieving our ancient heritage in terms of solid technology and knowledge.

Sumeria/Iraq– strange coincidence no that we would war so hard in the cradle of our civilisation?

I am not saying I believe this but it could be a valid theory as to why our extraterrestrial visitors look like us – they have come home or we are going home or we have accomplished the reason for being here and the next stage is to begin?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think you are correct - Aliens are out there. Maybe we should check out International Alien Day at internationalalienday.com

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cordura
I think you are correct - Aliens are out there. Maybe we should check out International Alien Day at internationalalienday.com

1 thread.
1 post.

Subject 'internationalalienday.com

I don't suppose you have anything to do with that site, huh? Just askin'

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
I would just like to comment on how many Disclosure related articles are appearing. Since December 9th the whole Exopolotics discussion has been blown wide open, and it is gaining momentum. I'm having a hard time keeping up day by day.

Yes, I very much agree. Alien related articles are appearing all over mainstream media like a rash. Also regular scientists have decided to have a very public conference on the subject. Normally anyone seriously suggesting the presence of aliens would be accused of being hallucagenic or slightly insane even. I think what we're seeing is a softening up process of some sort. I don't actually believe someone like Obama is going to annouce to the world 'aliens are here', or anything like that. Whatever's coming is going to surprise us all I think.

I don't know about the US but in the UK there are over 4million samples of DNA stored on a database somewhere. By no means are all these samples from convicted criminals and over 25,000 are from children aged between 10 and 18yrs who have never been charged with anything, never mind convicted. I've never been able to get my head round why they seemingly need everyones dna - and no, I don't buy the excuse that it's only to catch criminals.

What if human dna has been used for decades to hybridize certain species of alien starting with the abductions and progressing now to the databases of dna held all over the world and there are now hundreds of thousands if not millions of aliens that look just like us? I just can't figure out if they're hovering about in spaceships up above or hiding in underground bases.

Well everything is so weird nowdays it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There Getting the masses ready for the Arrival of the V. Transhumanist beings created on the backside of the moon. See movie Iron Sky. Theres a little truth in every movie. The Nazis will be arriving from the moon disguized as aliens. They will probably be giants. See
www.stargate-chronicles.com... and Clark McClellan. They wont be dressed as Nazis of course, but will be the result of the hidden space program ran by Nazis. I believe if theres a so called invasion it will be just hybrid humans. The propoganda is really spewing these days.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

No no, the Nazi's will arrive from the poles.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There is nothing to worry about, they have evolved beyond our level of thinking.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just remember that any ".co.uk" is full of #.

I doubt that aliens will even have "DNA"

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by ufopunx

My sister and I were discussing this topic and she sid the SAME thing, about doubles of people...when you tell someone " Hey, I saw someone that looked JUST like you"....

Interesting that you brought this up!!

I was just thinking the same thing. There are supposedly several people in different counties that I'm told look 'exactly' like me. I've met my husband's 'twin' here in this very town. If I didn't know my husband as well as I do, even I might mistake them. People who know the other guy mistake my husband for him all the time and often believe that he's pulling their leg when he tells him that he isn't that person. It's very awkward and disconcerting at times. Who else out there has been told that they have a 'twin'? I'm curious about how common this is.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by gazerstar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join