It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the ignorant hate spewed about Islam because of American propaganda.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Excuse me but when Islamic invasion came into Europe like the UK a long time ago didn't they rape the men kill the women and eat the babies?

Gosh people really need to learn their history.

Again we have an idiot speaking from his A**, BRING THE PROOFS OR SHUT UP. OR HOW ABOUT WHEN THE US MARINES RAPED IRAQI PRISONERS (MEN BY THE WAY), YA DIDN'T THINK SO

[edit on 22-1-2010 by pujols5]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by Angus123

but are thay doing it right now? no. so why bring up the past as justification for whats going on in the world today with islam

I'm not justifying anything Islam or anyone else is doing.
In fact I think they're all batsh1t crazy.

But make no mistake... if christians could get away with offing the non-believers, they would.
So you think Christians feel it would be OK to Kill someone because that person doesn't carry the Christians Faith?

Certainly not the majority of them. Just as it's not the majority of muslims either.
But some of them would... and they'd do so with abandon.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Muslims in Australia pack attack and bash Indian migrants

Muslims in Australia attack and bash Chinese and other Asian migrants

Muslims in Australia attack and bash other Lebanese migrants

And we have ALL these mosques and minarets and muslim-only schools to show us what a religion of peace we have in our midst

Christians in america attack and force girls not to wear their hijab

Christians in america attack muslims simply becuase what they hear in the jewish news channels

Christians in america attack muslims while they don't read or undestand the bible

Either you are the stupidest religion to walk the earth, or just the most ignorant, pick your poison

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

this threads about islam not bible quotes. you justify muslims action by the past actions of others? whats your avatar all about anyway

[edit on 22/1/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by pujols5

this threads about islam not bible quotes. whats your avatar all about anyway

This thread is about islam, so im simply showing you that the bible is a giant compared to the quran if you're talking about crimes and violence.

My avatar, i see nothing wrong with it, do you have a problem?

link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Some humans of any group are evil, some are corrupt, some beat their wives, and some commit crime.

Very well said

Something we all should consider, while bashing other "groups" of people...Jews, Israelis, gay people ect.
When that's said. All these labels and boxes only makes it "us and them" for no good at all. Still the frustrations feels as same for everyone, if they are being put in a box.

Muslims.. Don't you think people are capable of deviding the "average" Muslim from a brainwashed, fanatic, extreme Islamist who's "fuel" is hatred against non Muslims ? The global Jihad aren't exactly "fighting for peace". They aren't freedom fighters either. More like offensive and a total opposition to western democracy It's the one who deny Sharia law, who's possition is defensive.

link   
reply to post by seattletruth

The difference between Christians and muslims: Our God died for US, what did your god allah, do for you...?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

Yes, Paul said for women to cover themselves in prayer, but you are taking it out of the cultural context and even said to judge for ourselves what was right in this situation. He says it in a rhetorical manner of course because his frame of reference on culture would have every culture expecting that women cover themselves. He expects that women would cover their heads, but why wouldn't he? Also consider what it meant for a woman to have her head uncovered in that culture, and the fact that many women were leading people in worship of false idols and gods, often promoting orgies and the like.

All of the law and prophets are summer up in "Love God and love your neighbor." Out of love for her brother in Christ, a woman should dress modestly as not to tempt another, however how she does this is completely up to her. There also isn't a prescribed punishment for a Christian to impose for dressing in an immodest manner. Men should also dress accordingly as not to tempt the women. This is all done out of love for one another and not to impose strict law on certain people and not others.

The law of the old testament is primarily to point out just how far from perfection we really are, which goes to show us how much we need the grace of God as shown through His son, Yeshua (Jesus Christ).

Mainstream Christianity is a terrible skew of what the Church was meant to be, and this tears me apart daily, but it does not take away from the Truth of God's work and message.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5

Excuse me but when Islamic invasion came into Europe like the UK a long time ago didn't they rape the men kill the women and eat the babies?

Again we have an idiot speaking from his A**, BRING THE PROOFS OR SHUT UP. OR HOW ABOUT WHEN THE US MARINES RAPED IRAQI PRISONERS (MEN BY THE WAY), YA DIDN'T THINK SO

this guys on your side of the argument...

hes kind of doing a parody the the crusades

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by pujols5

This thread is about islam, so im simply showing you that the bible is a giant compared to the quran if you're talking about crimes and violence.

why do you not just anser the question "what is it about"? i have nowproblem with it you show what ever you like i just want to know what it is about

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

The Old Testament may be a giant compared to the quran in terms of violence, but you also have to take into account the history recorded in the OT as well. If the quran also had the stories of the hadith and such in it, it would make the exploits of Mars (Roman god of war) pale in comparison. Just a thought.

Obviously the comment on Mars is not one based on fact, but is made to make a point. I have no idea what kind of stories there are about Mars, all I know is that the quran and hadith are full of violence and hatred not to be exceeded by anything else I have ever read.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
See, I still have problems with Islam

Even though it means I end up seeming like I am on side with them like THIS.

It pains me.

Originally posted by Dallas1611

The difference between Christians and muslims: Our God died for US, what did your god allah, do for you...?

link   

Originally posted by Angus123
reply to post by rcwj1975

Name some instances of Muslims demanding their faith supercede christianity in America.

- Demanding footbaths in public buidlings, transportation hubs, airports, schools, etc...and on OUR dime.

- Demanding muslim/islamic only buildings be built for...well islamic believers only...example: Harvard University.

- Demanding we DO NOT make fun of anything Islam. Stating that our reporters, newspapers, cartoonists, speakers, etc...are not to make fun of them the way they do EVERYONE else.

- Demanding Christian and Jewish symbols (i.e. crosses/nativity scenes/etc) be removed from public areas, or even private homes, because it offends their beliefs and Islam.

- Demand that they can wear the hijab under any and all circumstances.

- Demand that games sold in the US be banned because they don't approve of the religious tones (i.e. the game had muhammad in it..it had jesus too, but hey..lol)

And the list goes on....simply take a look...

Bottom line is if you want to move here, by all means cmon over. ENjoy what this country has to offer, but DO NOT demand anything..simply show up and be apart of OUR culture. Yeah you can practice your religion, wear what you want, etc...but don't have the attitude that YOUR way should now be THE way because your gracing us with your presence.

link   

Christians in america attack and force girls not to wear their hijab

care to back that tidbit up? or is blind rage taking over your fingers?

Christians in america attack muslims simply becuase what they hear in the jewish news channels

What are the jewish news channels, precisely? And if anyone is attacking anyone soley based on something they hear on the news, they have migrated from justified anger into mental illness. Again, got any facts to prove this statistic?

Christians in america attack muslims while they don't read or undestand the bible

You SURE you want to label these attacks by Christians? And how would you know if they know anything about the Bible?

Either you are the stupidest religion to walk the earth, or just the most ignorant, pick your poison

Sorry to nitpick, but stating You are the stupidest religion is a pretty illogical statement. People aren't religions.

Hit a nerve here?

You have just spouted off with a list of completely made up statements simply because you are feeling personally attacked by a post. Time to take a look at how you are acting here. If you truly feel justified in your statements, try composing them without coming off looking exactly like the topic itself. Because...I'm sure you weren't TRYING to make Muslims seem hostile and irrational...were you?

Simple tip: if you make a claim, be prepared to back it up, else it looks like an emotional response, not an intelligent statement.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It still doesn't change my motive, this is to anyone, bring proofs before you start talking cr**

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It still doesn't change my motive, this is to anyone, bring proofs before you start talking cr**

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by pujols5

why do you not just anser the question "what is it about"? i have nowproblem with it you show what ever you like i just want to know what it is about

Well why didn't you jut ask what my avatar represents, and not "what's up with your avatar". I can post whatever i please.

Moving on, it's a sword, they used it long ago to kill people, actually it's the messanger of allah's sword. Sorry for the sarcasm

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

Yet they done it all in the name of their LORD !

people were still killed in the name of GOD

allah or GOD whoever !

and someone mentioned about the muslims rioting after images of muhammed were drawn!

Well there was a time in islam when it was fine to portray images of the prophet until the leading clerics decided to change this !

this is much like people changing the word of god or whatever in the bible and thats why there are so many versions of it !

just proof of people changing the original message because they felt it was what the propghet or god would really want !

its funny that you never see anyone who doesnt believe in religion making propaganda to stop people from following religion , because they think people who follow religion so blindly are idiots !

its like people who are born again christians to get off drink or drugs , say they couldnt have done it without god , when in reality it was them themseleves that got them off it !

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykahel
reply to post by pujols5

The Old Testament may be a giant compared to the quran in terms of violence, but you also have to take into account the history recorded in the OT as well. If the quran also had the stories of the hadith and such in it, it would make the exploits of Mars (Roman god of war) pale in comparison. Just a thought.

Obviously the comment on Mars is not one based on fact, but is made to make a point. I have no idea what kind of stories there are about Mars, all I know is that the quran and hadith are full of violence and hatred not to be exceeded by anything else I have ever read.

Really, then again i will ask you to bring the veses from the hadith and the quran and i'll bring the verses from the bible. We we'll see which is the violent one

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'm a Christian and I'm embarrassed about it myself. You should be embarrassed by the radicals in the Muslim faith also and it appears you are. Then perhaps we could get past the hate and move on to learning how to live together as friends. It would sure solve a lot of the worlds problems.

Your points are well founded, but as long as we imperfect humans are involved, perhaps it will never be possible. Eliminate Religion from the equation and many would just find another reason to hate. Often it's embarrassing just being a part of the human race.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join