It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Yemen, Haiti and the Johnston Atoll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
First, this is my first thread. Apologies for any grammar mistakes since English is not my first language. This thread is just wild speculation, and I am not even sure whether it fits in this forum or in 'general conspiracies' or elsewhere.

I have been reading about a possible stargate in the gulf of Aden and I was thinking these are interesting stories, but I have seen not much evidence (or none at all) to call it 'news'. Just the weird fact that so many ships have been sent to patrol the area, because of the 'pirate menace'. It is an extremely important trade rute, true, but it seems over-reacting to me. Even China has sent ships, and it is the first time in their long history they have sent their navy away from their seas.

Yesterday I was listening to one of the latest audio interviews on Project Camelot and it seems they give some credit to that, and this changes things a bit. Apparently they are going to publish some more data on the subject (an interview?).

We also have all the Yemen drama from this last weeks, and Yemen is in the area.

Then I have been reading some people writing about the USA being behind the earthquake in Haiti, using HAARP or other means. France is asking the USA to 'clarify its plans', Venezuela says the earthquake was caused by the USA, and I have also read about the Russians saying the same thing, but I have not found the source. Not that I have researched too much about it yet.

But I have learned that at least the USA and Italy are sending troops to Haiti. I have read about troops but also aircraft carriers and even nuclear submarines. Why do they need submarines in Haiti? It is in the news.

Then I realised Yemen and Haiti are in the same latitude, about a third of the globe circumference away (roughly). Then I checked what is in the same latitude, equidistant to Yemen and to Haiti. Surprise: the Johnston atoll. It seems it has an american military base, it is closed to the general public now, and there are rumors relating it to alien contacts. Google it, it took me just a minute.

So, we have three weird areas hot at the moment, in the same latitude and equidistant to eachother. It is a connection, and it reminds me to the earth icosahedron theory and things related to some 'special' places in the earth, with some geometrical relationship relating their positions.

It would be nice to check what is on the same area to the other side of the equator... To the south of the Johnston atoll, same distance to the equator, I have found just the open ocean. To the south of Yemen, northern Madagascar. To the south of Haiti, the border between Peru and Chile. I haven't heard anything strange going on these areas.

What do you think about this?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodHour

I give you a S&F for your, "thinking outside the box."

This possibly could be related....NOTHING would surprise me anymore..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
New data. I have been looking at the area in north-east yemen (the area in the same latitude as Haiti), and I have found this:

en.wikipedia.org...

An abandoned ancient town that used to be populated with Jewish people.

Quoting the wikipedia:

According to British anthropologists who specialize in Jewish studies such as Tudor Parfitt, the Ark of the Covenant was kept in the town for some time before it was taken across to Africa where the Israelites in leaving Sena settled along the Limpopo River in Zimbabwe. Genetic studies of the Lemba tribe in the country has revealed they are indeed direct descendants of the Israelites and the town of Sena is frequently mentioned in their history.

EDIT: It is the reference to 'the Ark of the Covenant' what I find interesting. It seems there is nothing else in the area, just sand.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by WormwoodHour]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Um.. Hold up. Major flaw in your theory.

Yemen is nowhere close to Haiti. 7660 miles between them to be exact.. Look at this map that shows both locations and a line connecting them:

www.timeanddate.com...

Yemen and Haiti have no connection.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Same latitude, or very close, that is, same distance to equator. I am refering to north-east Yemen. Same thing with the Johnston atoll area.

EDIT:

Imagine you draw lines around the globe, parallel to the equator. The three points I have mentioned lie on the same line (roughly), and they are equidistant to each other (again, roughly).

[edit on 19-1-2010 by WormwoodHour]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
s+f
I think you are on the money personally(only my opinion) I have found various things that relate to what you are saying and i`ll post links onto this. when i find them that is, all relating to johnston island the et meeting, the star gate that "apparently" is off aden.
Good post

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Please, do it!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have worked out the actual set of coordinates relative to the Haiti earthquake epicentre as published here: [sky.com article]. In case there are in fact stargates opening on these areas the actual coordinates might not be exactly related to the epicentre of this earthquake, but in the region. My theory is that the stargates are all 120 degrees from each other, but maybe the latitude is +-20 degrees from equator instead the +-18.4514 I am using because of the reference to the Haiti earthquake?

Apart from Haiti and the Yemen area that both are in the news at the moment I have searched for UFO incidents or possible related info on the other four points.

Haiti earthquake epicentre: +18.4514 -72.4452

Area in the southern Saudi Arabia desert, close to the Yemen border: +18 .4514 +47.5548

Area to the southeast of Wake Island: +18.4514 +167.5548
There is an USAF base in the Wake island: wikipedia article
ATS thread about the Johnston Atoll. Note this atoll is 2500km to the east of the area, so it does not fit with the theory.

Area in the ocean close to the Peru-Chile border: -18.4514 -72.4452
UFO report

But for Roosevelt Guillén, a self - proclaimed expert in UFO's this type of phenomena is not the first that is observed on the border between Peru and Chile. He said that normally "you can observe flying oval objects at night that emit an intense orange light".

Area close to Tananarive, Madagascar: -18.4514 +47.5548
UFO report

Area close to the Vanuatu islands: -18.4514 +167.5548
ATS thread

[edit on 20-1-2010 by WormwoodHour]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by WormwoodHour]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There is also the Air France Airbus disaster...lost in Atlantic Ocean on the same "Yemen latitude"...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I am not sure I can see how that is related. I am talking about points with latitude 18N or 18S (maybe it is worth checking 15N/15S and 20N/20S because these are more elegant mathematical points), and longitudes that are 120 degrees apart from each other.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodHour
But I have learned that at least the USA and Italy are sending troops to Haiti. I have read about troops but also aircraft carriers and even nuclear submarines. Why do they need submarines in Haiti? It is in the news.

If there is an aircraft carrier deployed anywhere, it has a "Battle Group" with it. The submarine is ALWAYS part of the battle group for the Carrier's protection.

The aircraft carrier and its protective group is there for humanitarian support. She is being used to support cargo planes carrying humanitarian aid. She is just a landing strip/ refueling station since the airports are so backed up.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
First off - congratulations on your first post, and on your mastery of the English language - I only see one spelling error! That having been said - it is certainly possible that the US created the quake in Haiti, but the reasons for creating such an event could be anything - a dry run to see how people react when everything it taken from them (possibly to gauge how quickly a population can be brought under COMPLETE control) - perhaps an effort by the US to take over the Country - maybe even a way for Obama to get alot of new voters into the US system, or a way to smuggle hundreds of foriegn entities into the US for an as yet undetermined purpose. Who knows - one thing I do know, is an answer to why the US would send submarines to the area. First, a nuclear powered sub CAN be docked and its power plant used to power equipment onshore (you can't dock a nuclear powered aircraft carrier at the small ports in Haiti)...just a thought.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TSZodiac

Thanks.

I think the proposed battlegroup explanation is also good.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Some here are suffering from apophenia, seeing patterns in random and meaningless data where there is no pattern. Unlike what Rainfall said, Wormwood is not thinking outside the box. Like many others here, Wormwood is trapped inside the box, bound by a belief that every world event is somehow related to the UFO phenomenon. Speculation and unsupported claims will trump facts and logic. It is the sign of an unhealthy obsession.

Wormwood has put a lot of work into this theory, but it is ultimately pointless. The connections he makes are tenuous at best. Many world events and many UFO sightings happen on the same longitude or latitude. But it is meaningless.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TSZodiac

While I disagree with you at the possibility that the US caused these earthquates in Haiti, I do agree with the use of the submarine to augment or supply power to the area. There were 3 submarines suppling power for Hawaii in the 80's during a black out.

Using a boat as a power supply, also assumes the the electrical infra-structure is sound. Repair of the electrical grid there is going to have to happen before we plug a boat in as a battery.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I admit it is far from proven. It is just a theory. I posted it to get feedback from other people, and I'll keep looking for new events in any of these areas.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
An interesting idea.
Here's a link for you re: the yemen "ark" story
www.viewzone.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I have to disagree. Ulitmately pointless and meaningless.....strong words. I have to think that coincidences happen for a reason. Sometimes we make the connection and other times we don't see why it happened. A broad perspective can sometimes shed illumination whereas a narrow perspective causes close mindedness.

My 2 ¢'s

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The earthquake occurred near Port-au-Prince, was a result of seismic activity along the Enriquillo-Plantain Garden fault zone and the epicentre was located at just 3 Km from the fault;

The fault has been monitored continuously, and the earthquake had even been predicted: they only didn't know when it would have happened, but they knew that it would have been equal or bigger than a 7.0 shock: all the conspiracies endorsing the theory that what happened to Haiti hasn't been a natural occurrence are mostly based on two main factors:
first, some people believe that lately the frequency of earthquakes has increased, while what really has increased is just the perception of the phenomenon: i'd like to see some data proving that there's some unusual activity, or just that the activity has incrased in some noteworthy way.
The other factor is that there's a huge amount of shocks apparently occurring at a depth of ten Km.:

Distance below sea level in kilometers.
33 km is used as a default depth for earthquakes determined to be shallow, but whose depth is not satisfactorily determined by the data. Default depths of 5 or 10 km are usually used in mid-continental areas and on mid-ocean ridges since earthquakes in these areas are usually shallower than 33 km.

Since the the depth of rupture was about 10 km then I'd say that it makes not 100%, but 1000% sense what happened to Haiti.
Also the absence of foreshocks was predicted, basically it charged some energy and released it all together. Since 1990, seismic events of this level (between 7.0 and 7.9) of magnitude occur 17 times (Average Annually, in 2009 they have been 16).
I can't imagine any earthquake more explained than the Haiti's one, honestly.

But the OP was an interesting reading though, thanks for sharing

[ed: fixed link]

[edit on 21/1/2010 by internos]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
it does make sense. think about this... the icosahedron inverted is a star tetrahedron, which would probably line right up with the 3 locations. This (too me) lends some credit to the theory that we are moving into a different energy field. I believe that this field is re-activating the "grid" grid that the ancients were so aware of. Now when you look at the fact that we are invading these areas. It makes sense that these points could be the source of the grid, and that we are simply going there to "control the source".

It's also kind of surprising, that a few of those islands at the Johnston atoll, are man made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join