It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International officials met with ETs in November?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The event would be happened on Nov. 12, 2009 on the island of Akau, in Johnston Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
The Johnston atoll is an atoll pertaining to the United states. It is classified like territory "not incorporated" of the United States, that is does not preview the complete application of the Constitution.
A place far from indiscreet eyes where to meet the ETs?
The News leaves perplexed and doubtful, but... who knows?

Quote from UFO Digest by Steve Hammons.
Read full article.
www.ufodigest.com...

Did U.S. government and international representatives meet with extraterrestrials in November at a remote area in the Pacific? That is the interesting account put forward in an e-mail news and information service this week.
Victor Martinez, a former U.S. government employee who coordinates the e-mail communication activity, says that confidential sources who are current and former U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) officials told him about the meeting.
Martinez reported that his anonymous source(s) stated that on Nov. 12, 2009, extraterrestrials who have been in contact with elements of the U.S. Government for several decades met with U.S. and international representatives at the remote Akau Island. The island is part of the Johnston Atoll system of islands, a U.S. territory in the Pacific Ocean 750 miles south west of Honolulu.
The extraterrestrials landed their craft on the island, the source(s) said. Since plans had been made for this meeting, according to the report, this craft would most likely be considered an identified craft, rather than the often-used term UFO or unidentified flying object.

The News leaves perplexed and doubtful, but the curiosity has pushed me to take a closer look to this remote island lost in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
en.wikipedia.org...

And to a closer observation of the Akau Island, are seen strange structures submergeeed in the vicinities to some of the atolls.
A Submarine Base or an ET Base?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is from so called "serpo" documents....fishy...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

If there is such a thing as aliens, you can be sure some group on this planet is working with them. Even if the stuff in the montauk books is not based on 100% truth, you can suggest that there is a project somewhere on earth with et, and man working together to do some things.

Who knows what alien abductions are, and i think some serious programs involving us and them, must be responsible for at least some of that.

So i take this with a pinch of salt, as if there are such things, they would of been working with us for a long time now.

I am not saying the op's story is true though. Just that i think aliens and man do work together and who knows what they get upto, and why.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think your suggestions about the underwater areas are quite legitimate. The picture on wikipedia shows it from a plane's view:
upload.wikimedia.org...

So it is either a result of coral dredging which was basically finished in the 1960s or under-water facilities. I'd lean to the former only because I'd guess that be edited on google earth. The lines are quite distinct if it was done 50 years ago though.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
if this is true, how in the world it got out of the public? All could said that more people is coming out, and one day nothing will be
secretive
[edit on 21-12-2009 by sam_inc]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
virtualglobetrotting.com...

Wow coral dredging and project serpo, i knew it had to be good. I think this is more of a skunkworks or grey area thing.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well....
It DOES have a landing strip.....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting theory i am willing to believe if you post some more info. I wouldn't be surprised after seeing the episode of "UFO Hunters" where they were investigating AUTEC in the Bermudas...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its supposed events like these that really make me wonder whether or not ET's that meet with leaders are benevolent in nature at all. I'm almost positive that any benevolent ET would refuse to meet with the so called "leaders" of the world without an agenda that would be peaceful and positive for mankind- an agenda that has never really been a priority for the world leaders.

Benelovent ET's would have one thing to say to the world leaders: Stop your abuse, then we'll talk.

IF they did meet, it was probably those pesky grays asking to up their abduction agenda in return for some mind controlling devices or something. Don't get me wrong, I think there are some grays out there that are benelovent, but just like humans, there are some factions out their who could care less for humanity and have their own nefarious agenda to complete.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Thats true.
Benevolent would mean more passive, which would probably mean more enlightened and wise.
Enlightened individuals wouldnt want to sneak around. They would know it only causes problems. It also causes distrust.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
the strip/facilities appear to be very large and advanced as well.. for an island in the middle of nowhere that is.. very interesting

and there appears to be some very strange formations in the water, i would like to chalk them up to corals, and natural formations, reefs, etc, but they seem a little strange..

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Naeem82]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
those dark areas under water looks like excavation areas to create the artificial islands.

the OP images look interesting, but i just don't understand how these "secret meetings" are made public so easily. heck, people's sex lives are more secret than these galactic meetings with beings from other areas of existence.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

I think more and more info like this is starting to come out because people feel so abandoned by their own ppl (government) and they are starting to recognize the true nature of these leaders.

If you put in maaad work for any government agency and got nothing out of it the entire time you worked for them wouldnt you want to suppress all the nonsense theyre working on? Or at the very least expose their work to the public?

Ppl are gertting fed up, they see what is going on in the world and see firsthand as to why it is happening, and so they start singing like a bird.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Victor Martinez, a former U.S. government employee who coordinates the e-mail communication activity, says that confidential sources who are current and former U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) officials told him about the meeting.

How could a FORMER, US gov't employee be involved?

How do you "coordinate" email communication, is there even such a job?

Why would they tell Victor Martinez the story anyway? What is the motive behind that?

Google-ing Victor Martinez comes up as either a body builder on steroids or a lawyer from Tampa Florida.

Also, the Greys from Zeta Reticuli can breath our atmosphere?

Does the sun have anything to do with a planet's atmosphere?

The stars, designated ζ1 Reticuli and ζ2 Reticuli, are both yellow dwarf (main sequence) stars remarkably similar to our Sun. The stars are only 60% as enriched with metals as the Sun. Small, terrestrial planets around less metal-rich stars are less likely according to our current knowledge.

Wikipedia Zeta Reticuli

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Quite true actually lol, if Jennifer Lopez can stop her sex tape being leaked through a simple court procedure I'm sure this kind of stuff could be stopped very easily. It's quite interesting though, and like someone said earlier why is there such resources like a landing stip etc in such a small area?

Also to me, the last picture looks like a very bad photoshop job at covering something lol, not saying it is but the shape doesn't look natural imho.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I think "Victor" is a code word used to mean hoax in hoaxer circles.

Has anyone nammed victor ever produced anything creddible?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I hope the OP story is true, although as others said, I'd also distrust ETs that continued to sneak around. I've never liked a sneak.

Johnston Atoll, the growth from 1942 to '64, built by dredging:

Akau and Hikina islands were manmade, as a result of dredging, and the area was a nuclear weapons test site.

[edit on 21/12/09 by argentus]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Like above, anything related with Gov meeting Aliens in secret means for me that those individuals are not to be trusted either. 60+ yrs is more the enough time.

That said, It's a nice place to take a vacation.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

lol Oh yeah you're refering to that guy who apparently had the footage of a ufo? Where it chokes and stuff?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nice place to meet some aliens. It's a former nuclear testing site and after that all US chemical weapons were brought to this place to be destroyed.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The place is an ideal representation of our society.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Regenstorm]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join