It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have important information for you

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm trying to figure out if you are just having fun, outright lying or have a mental problem.

I do not believe one word you are saying.

Why bother to tell lies? Do you need attention?

I, personally, do not appreciate such rubbish presented on this site.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

What level of consciousness do I need to acquire then? Currently I am stuck on level 7 with the big spider boss, I don't know how to kill him. Do I shoot at his eyes when he runs towards me and then somersault over him and kick him in the love spuds?

I might have known those pesky Masons might be involved somewhere!

Harvesting?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hrmmm I always like to give benefit of the doubt, but in my experience of reading about people who do actually get a glimpse of evolutionary advancement, don't usually have an ego attached speaking on their behalf.

People reaching such states of nirvana, whether through meditation or other means, usually leave their egos behind, and have no want, or need, to show off their achievements in such a manner.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

"People reaching such states of nirvana, whether through meditation or other means, usually leave their egos behind, and have no want, or need, to show off their achievements in such a manner."

Except that they post it on ATS. Clearly they have no want, or need to show off their achievements.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

What level of consciousness do you need?
You'll know when you get there...
But I'll give you a hint: there is no spider.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by kenochs]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

But I'll give you a hint: there is no spider.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Dizziedame,

Not so dizzy I think.

You don't believe a word I say?

well good for you.

Pass it on.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

That wasn't just to the OP in question, i state that generally for anyone who touts such claims, its my own opinion of course, and i'm open to other pov's on that matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
...This is a mistype. It should read...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
follow the rabbit down the rabbit hole and see how deep it really goes eh??

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
This information will not only enlighten you, but since you are willing to accept my semi-divinity will allow me to feel very important and special, which is a nice feeling.

Um, no.

I do not accept your "semi-divinity".

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

You don't accept my semi-divinity?

I can't imagine why not.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
It came, or was given to me through intense meditation/research/divine guidance/aliens and I am in a unique position to pass this information along to you.

Could you just write a book instead ?
A podcast ?

This information will not only enlighten you, but since you are willing to accept my semi-divinity will allow me to feel very important and special, which is a nice feeling.

Could you please tell us in great detail as to how your acquired this wisdom ?

This information isn't very specific or distinct, but will take the form of a warning, that I was given or came upon. But, since I am so concerned about humanity, I now invite you to become part of my higher consciousness and urge you to become special along with me.

You speak of humanity as if you were not apart of it.
So your saying that we are heading for disaster of great proportions, have you prepared in some way other than making this thread because I really don't feel like having to feed you, you didn't buy any emergency supplies or a 72 hr preparedness kit did you ?.

This allows you to accept the fact that I am more advanced than you, but also allows you the opportunity to join me on my evolutionary peak. I am not exclusionary but will allow us all to feel very special and unique together.

Can you describe how you came to the conclusion that you are more advanced ?
Are you willing to post the results from this test ?

So here is my information, the world will soon come to an end, all signs point to it, we are in a moment of extreme crisis, the aliens that I speak with are about to reveal themselves, and the government is covering this information up, and not allowing it to be broadcast to you. Because they have a vested interest in keep you unengaged and unaware.

Was that in the last episode of the V remake ?

If you have any questions about this endtime moment you should ask me these questions and I will give you answers that aren't necessarily specific but will lead you towards a further understanding of my own intellectual brilliance, and extra-sensory relationship with higher powers.

Should I invest in MSN stock and why?

So, please ask me questions, send me your comments, positive or negative... I feel desperately alone and so have manufactured the delusion of my own uniqueness to mask my own intense lack of willingness/ability to deal with the world as it is.

Thank you for understanding,

Signed,
Your average ATS mystic poster

ATS has a ATS CHATROOM (200 posts required)
BTS has a Mutterbox
....just look to the right.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Yes, but I am the only one that gets that you are the only one that gets it.

Thanks for being you.

I thought you would have had more support really.
I get it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Well I do... All hail K for he knoweth the twooth!

I remember meeting A Mr David Icke when I was about 21 ... he was 'friends' with my then MIL... He was sure he was the next big 'Saviour'... I can also remember seeing where he said "I'm sorry, I was mistaken...."

Some people truly do believe they are the all knowing all seeing... it must be horrendous for them to suddenly 'wake up' again.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I want the time back I spent on reading this.....this.....I cannot come up with the word, oh yeah, drivel.

Purpose behind said thread, unknown?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

With all your "Intellectual Brilliance" you are unable to tell when the world will end...when the aliens will arrive....how the world will end...and not even the Colonels secret?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I would have gone with Comedic Genius.
But hey thats just me!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I had a dream last nite. I was in a fort and the french were shooting canonballs at me. I have a feeling the aliens are comming.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join