It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olson phone calls questioned. 3 official denials.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Oh agreed, much CT stuff is crazy, but this one has legs. I hope it gets out there

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I agree also, unless the sheeple see it on ABC, NBC, CBS or any of the other mind control stations they'll swear it happened just like the OS says. I just can;t believe how many people do not know the MSM is controlled by corporations and special interests groups in order to control not only the information but the course of America also. Its ashame and I'm afraid its going to come to a big point in which things will get very nasty before they get better again. This nation is on the verge and many people have simply had enough of paying big corp's CEO's millions while citizens are loosing their homes, jobs and savings all the while, the elites are sitting fat in their millions made off of the backs of people who are so disillusioned and brainwashed and numb they can't even feel the knife twisting in their backs.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

They give those guys just enough room to wiggle the spoon without REALLY stirring it. If you know what I mean!?

Lord forbid someone get on television and say/ask what we all post in here, this nation would either be in the midst of a rebellion or just finishing up if they did.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Well I saw Jesse Ventura on Larry King and Joy Behar, but they seem to just humor him.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Do you listen to latenight AM radio? I listen to Coast to Coast, Jim Bohannon etc and they usually are pretty good shows, I think Jesse Ventura is booked for either Bohannon or Norry in the next few months so it should be good when he is on there. He is on a crusade about 911.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
See you all later, gotta go talk on HF right now. Have a good one, we'll pick up tommorrow! Stay safe...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I convinced my parents one night that they were being brainwashed by MSNBC and all that. They didn't even care. LOL I basically used the Ron Paul presidential campaign as most of my proof. There is plenty.

Total brainwashing. And it doesn't even matter, it only matters if the guy on the news says it does and you probably won't hear Chris Matthews of Hardball or any other talking head say that.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I listened to C2C years ago. I should start tuning in again. Not familiar with Bohannon though. I will have to check the C2C website so I don't miss Ventura. Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

All those phone calls were most likely totally bunk. Or at least that is the response you will hear from most here. I tend to agree actually.

Well the phone calls from Barbara Olson to Ted Olson also involved AT & T operators and a Dept of Justice secretary Lori Keyton. She confirmed to the FBI on 9/11 that she had spoken to Barbara Olson that morning and transferred the calls to Ted Olson.

There was also a call from Renee May on flight AA 77 to her mother telling her of the hi-jacking and asking her to inform American Airlines, which she did.

It is all very well describing the phone calls as "totally bunk" but are the AT & T operators, DOJ secretary Lori Keyton, and Mrs May all in on it ? If so many small bit players are " in on it " is it remotely possible that silence could have been maintained for nearly 9 years ?

Simple answer is yes.

Doesn't that seem too convenient that a DOJ Secretary would be sitting on the line as well?

That part doesn't even make sense to me.

What is "too convenient" about a secretary taking a call and putting it through to her boss ? Doesn't that happen millions of times a day ?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
That voice technology that can sample someone's voice is wild stuff, I can tell you, once a friend of mine who worked for lanier office products took home one of these devices for repair, and at the time it was either classified or very sensitive technology, he took my voice sample and called me using my voice and it really freaked me out how perfect it worked, and that was in 1993 or so.
I believe that is a very likely candidate for what called him as his wife that day. Very likely.. most people still do not even have access to these devices, and I really don't know for sure, but I'll bet there are no consumer models of that anywhere in the world.
The FBI was one of the few that could purchase these then.

great post

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It is patent nonsense that the FBI say Olsen lied about the calls.

David Ray Griffin may claim that the FBI say Olsen lied about the calls. But that's rather a different thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Hey no prob! Shortwave is really good also. If you can get you a decent radio.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
I now believe she is alive and is Ted Olsen's new squeeze...

He recently married her after a brief courting. I never believed she was dead and it may be reaching a little but after looking into Rhinoplasty and the results of ethnic plastic surgery, I'm more convinced now than ever there is a chance she isn't dead.

Only slight problem is that Lady Evelyn Booth Olson has family and a life history pre-dating 9/11.

She is a graduate of Georgetown University and was admitted to New York State Bar in 1988.

Here she is appearing in a court case in 2000 :-

scholar.google.com...

Pretty nifty for someone supposed to be Barbara Olson at the time.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I think THIS ummm....(insert choice word, I have one in mind, but shan't use it here, lest there be young ones reading...)

....THAT ummm (I feel dirty, now) looks more like Lady Booth than the poor, departed Mrs. Olson....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

OK, forgetting about this Lady Eveyln thing for a second.. (not most important topic)..

You will admit to those phone calls being fake then, right? I am not saying at all this lady E. thing is real, but there is an outside chance with the rest looking like a total mockery, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

OK, forgetting about this Lady Eveyln thing for a second.. (not most important topic)..

You will admit to those phone calls being fake then, right? I am not saying at all this lady E. thing is real, but there is an outside chance with the rest looking like a total mockery, right?

I'm not so sure. There are four phone calls of varying lengths from the flight that are to and from unidentified phones. I would assume that two of those were from her to Olsen.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Wait, did you read the above posts? FBI says these are not real and someone brought up that these telephones were not on that model of airplane at anytime.

Unless I am making a mistake, I will recheck again myself

EDIT ::

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Wait, did you read the above posts? FBI says these are not real and someone brought up that these telephones were not on that model of airplane at anytime.

Unless I am making a mistake, I will recheck again myself

Indeed I did. The FBI did not say that those calls didn't happen. That's a claim - I believe - by DRG that the TM tends to swallow whole.

There is one call from Olson that lasts zero seconds at 9.18. There are two calls from Renee May and five unidentified calls (only one unconnected) to unidentified numbers.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that two of these are the calls that Olson is suggested to have made by her husband. The FBI concurs.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

As for the airphones, I'm pretty satisfied that that was just a mistake. Documentation exists to show that there were handsets on the flight.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

No, I don't accept that the phone calls were faked for a minute and what would have been the point exactly ?

Here is some good info :-

www.911blogger.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join