It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olson phone calls questioned. 3 official denials.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
By the way, how do you earn the title of

"Lady"

Is that like

GreenBicMan "Esq". ?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Oh.....:face/slap:

Really sorry, have to tell you this....those two women look nothing alike!

The "Lady" Booth is cross-eyed, for starters!

The shapes of the mouths? Very different.

I think we all have seen many very public examples of different plastic surgery results, just because so many celebrities have very publicly had them done, and we see the after-effects....

This is really, really a "stretch" (pardon the pun)....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and on second look....what color were Barbara Olson's eyes? Brown? "Lady" Booth's sure are blue.......

[edit on 12 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

To you it may not look like her. To some others it may very well. Just because you don't see any difdferences does automatically equate into "oh, that ain't her at all!"

As I posted before bone structure is difficult to change with Rhinoplasty or regular plastic surgery as most women or men do not go that far. But here we are talking about things on a much grander scale. perhaps Olsen had somehting to do with 911 or knew something or, it was an insurance scam. People have for sure gone to great lengths to recover insurance money pretending to die and undergone radical reconstruction.

Or perhaps she was somehow involved in a way we do not know yet. Is it only a mere coincidence that her hair is parted to the same side? Hair color isn't that hard to change and neither is hair texture nowadays. Teeth reconstruction is now common place in our society so the teeth can for sure be changed. Lips are also very easy to change as well have seen in the news and on Entertainment Tonight and other shows as well.

There is no "common sense" when it comes to 911 and the events leading up to, during and after. With all of the unexplained events and occurrences that have happened there is no NOT to suspect that isn't her at all. Unless of course one is just in complete denial and can't handle thinking or considering that they were lied to and still are being kept under the wool...so to speak.

Oh yea...permanet contact lenses. In all varying colors too! They even sell'em at Wal Mart now.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

OK...then how tall are the two women?

This thread only uses a few photos, for comparison.

Not enough "proof", either way.

AND, as was mentioned (another thread) on this subject --- and I alluded to, earlier. It is a reach, and quite flimsy, at that.

However, I believe I can guess the original "source" of this latest attempt, so it's about par for what I'd expect from that particular, ...erm...'person'. Based on certain other outlandish claims made, by that individual.

Also, as I've said at one time, a few days ago --- I am actualy growing slightly embarassed for the so-called "Truth Movement", of late. The stories just keep getting more and more incredible....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Her hair is parted the same side??

Given that there are only three ways to part hair - left, right, and middle - she could be any of about a third of the women in the world.

This is truly weak stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Oh wake up would you please! Your statement is weak if anything.

Coincidence that Olsen and Booth part it on the same side OR is it a case of old habits are hard to break?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Double post.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Oh wake up would you please! Your statement is weak if anything.

Coincidence that Olsen and Booth part it on the same side OR is it a case of old habits are hard to break?

You've convinced me. The fact that a woman who looks absolutely nothing like Olsen parts her hair on the same side is cast iron proof that they're the same person.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Oh, "wake up!", hmmmmm?

www.inmirror.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Obviously you do not read. You simply skim the threads and post to what suits your argument or position. ATS is a conspiracy website, perhaps you would be best suited to go elsewhere. Goodbye.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Nice website but it has nothing to do with a woman who is supposed to dead and whose phone calls have been called a fraud and into question by not only American Airlines but the FBI as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Obviously you do not read. You simply skim the threads and post to what suits your argument or position. ATS is a conspiracy website, perhaps you would be best suited to go elsewhere. Goodbye.

Lol. So because this is a "conspiracy website" one is forced to agree with the content of every conspiracy posted on it?

Way seek the "truth", dude.

I've read this entire thread. There is nothing on it beyond hearsay and garbled factoids to suggest that these two women are the same.

But anyway that's not what I'm taking issue with. What is flat-out asinine is the notion that you can look at those pictures, and also the way the women part their hair, and make some sort of conclusion from that. It beggars belief.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Nope, not buying it.

I've seen all of the 'arguments' put forth regarding the so-called "fake" phone calls, and what is in little doubt is that very clever, and intransigient people who call themselves part of the so-called "Truth Movement" will unashamedly twist and spin ANY source they can get their hands on, in order to alter the perceptions that many other people, who are pre-disposed in the FIRST place towards the "TM" bias, will accept, virtually without question or rational enquiry.

I will sometimes refer to the second group ( present company excepted, of course
) as somewhat 'gullible', since it IS very easy to sway them, even on the flimsiest of pretenses.

This is why, in a nutshell, I now feel embarassed for what is called the "TM" in general. Too much "noise" out there (for what reason, I haven't the foggiest notion, anymore...) that keeps polluting any real efforts to cut through the nonsense.

Besides, there is lacking a singular definition of the so-called "Truth", a srelates to this general topic.

It has become a sort of 'free-for-all', and just about any Tom, Dick and Harry will chime in with a 'personal' pet opinion or "theory", thus ruining it for the serious so-called "TM" types.

That is the view from the sidelines, at least, as I am observing and interpreting the action.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No one is "forcing" anyone to believe anything. Again...This is a conspiracy website and if you do not agree with any thread or topic then why even bother posting then? All you do is stir the pot with your
superfluous opposition to what is posted.

OK. You do not agree. Move on.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Weedwhacker, same applys to you as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No one is "forcing" anyone to believe anything. Again...This is a conspiracy website and if you do not agree with any thread or topic then why even bother posting then?

Why bother discussing something on an internet discussion forum? Are you serious?

All you do is stir the pot with your
superfluous opposition to what is posted.

Translates: "Stop bringing your pesky logic into my internets"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Pesky logic uh? Pesky yes, logic well, thats debatable.

The FBI called the Olsen calls a fraud and highly suspicious along with the fact that Ted may have been duped. Your logic from that is she either didn;t call or someone did posing as her.

Can you logic that out or need help?

That is reason to suspect that she isn't dead. Logical? Yes based on the FBI statement.

All YOU can squeeze out of this whole thread is the fact I commented on the hair part. Which you clearly do not understand how people make mistakes when they try to cover up or hide themselves. It isn't coincidence except to those amateurs who like to speculate that if a theory is posted and it don't fall into their little sheep filled world, then its not valid at all. Just like the OS.

Barbara Olsen's phone calls are in question. Ted himself is in question. 911 is in question. And your ready to toss everything out based upon one line in this entire thread? My opinion is that you are not worth my time to attempt to argue or reason with or even specualte with regarding anything to do with 911 using your admitted "logic".

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

This is all very distasteful ; Barbara Olson was not the only one to make a call from ill-fated flight AA 77, Renee May called her mother, told her of the hi-jack, and asked her to contact American Airlines, which she did.

The calls from Barbara Olson to her husband were collect and not direct . AT & T operators were involved as was a secretary in the Dept of Justice, Lori Keyton, who told the FBI on 9/11 of speaking to Barbara Olson and of transferring the calls to him. So, Ted Olson wasn't sure whether the calls from his wife were from a cell phone or an airfone ; what a big deal, would that be uppermost in anyones mind ?

So far as Ted Olson's new wife is concerned, I understand she is several inches taller than his late wife. Has his new wife no relations, friends, or previous history ? Truthers grasping at straws again ?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by mikelee

the lips and the chin are the give away for me!!

Spot on, again yes the lips/cheeks/chin are identical. It's like these pictures are of the same person? However, surely the history of the new wife would be the give away as she'd obviously have a history and with a name like that hers she'd be all over your magazines in the US no?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by mlmijyd]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join