It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America looses it moral high ground in the world...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It seems now a days that Russia (Putin ,Chavez)and the soviets are the only ones who seem to have any humanity and honesty left. America has become such a murdering bully that they are pushing everyone to the obvious conclusion that America(and its stance with Israel) has become the most corrupt evil nation on the planet and that the hate the whole world has for America and Americans is justified because America threw the truth and honor out the window..... Just my thought and I would hope not but my opinion is if America does not do something the hate is past critical mass and WHEN America and Americans fall and die.. well what did you think was the outcome of 9-11 and making sure the whole world knew 9-11 was a inside job and stay back while they (the shadow gov) steal everything release diseases and set yup there retirement accounts...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Alot of "Anti-American" threads are comming up (not that its bad, I mean its totally justified).

America has no boundaries, the American governement that is. They will be stoped abruptly if they keep this up.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zeuseadam

America looses it moral high ground in the world

Sometimes spelling and grammatical errors convey unintended but comically relevant ideas.

"America looses its moral high ground upon the world..."

As in..."let loose the dogs."

[edit on 17-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Alot of "Anti-American" threads are comming up (not that its bad, I mean its totally justified).

America has no boundaries, the American governement that is. They will be stoped abruptly if they keep this up.

I wish you where right but the truth?? No ! I hada recording of the guy who asked me to work for osama bin laden that has everything to do with the al qaeda message the days are pregnant and our sherifs office family is making sure and protecting him along with the proof in the recording... So thay laugh and say ya 9-11 inside job..he he no one cares we can do whatever we want and no one will do anything. So I wish you where right but if nothing cvhanges a lot of americans are going to die while the word jumps up and down patying with andy schneider and people here in USA that sold it out for there retirement accounts.. the real sad truth and I know they try to kill me!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

America looses it moral high ground in the world

Sometimes spelling and grammatical errors convey unintended but comically relevant ideas.

"America looses its moral high ground upon the world..."

As in..."let loose the dogs."

Well since they let me be murdered by people here.. I am sick with MRSA and people here in teh sheriffs family make sure I do not get the right antibiotics.. it is Really my murder in front of every intelligence agency in the world.. so let loose .. that would have been a lot better solution to stop the hate sent Americas direction... The misspells can sometimes say the strangest truths ever so I thought was it my subconscious or did I just getrt lucky again and again that it would have a double meaning??

[edit on 17-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Putin and Chavez have nothing to do with humanity so far as I can tell. I don't know what human characteristic you think they have but I'd love to hear what you think they have done that isn't cancerous?

Chavez will clearly run Venezuela to the ground with communism. I'm sure the poverty rate must be soaring already in Venezuela without even having to check the statistics. As for Putin I've never even heard the fascist brute being described in a positive light. I'm all ears on that, however.

I would never describe self-destructive populism as being something humane as much as suicidal and short-sighted. Sure he ripped off the rich but there is no way he'll be giving to the poor since politicians just don't do that. And when they ever try the whole state tends to start into a death spiral. The problem with theft from the rich is that you have the problem of one year later when all businesses flee the state because what they produce is simply ripped off without compensation.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

There is no denying that the US government doesn't have a moral leg to stand on, so to speak. But to say that Putin and Chavez are morally superior and more beneficial to humanity is comical, imo. Neither one of them are any better. Wait until after the "elections" and watch Putin.

I know this is ats, with the nwo and such, who knows. What I do know, what I and everyone else sees on a day to day basis is pretty simple. Each country (through it leaders) is out for their own interests. It is in the leaders interests (be it the president, congressmen, senators, etc ) to remain in power on a personal self interest level. To ensure this they must keep the people happy on the day to day making sure that the people's self interests (food, shelter, low prices, etc) are taken care of enough to keep them from really wanting and acting to oust them.

Americans really have it pretty good compared to rest of world, even with the current recession/depression there hasn't been the utter devastation and starvation that exists elsewhere, and Americans know this. It is in their interests to have low food prices, low fuel prices, etc.

What is in the interests of the Americans may not be inline with what is in the interests of, say the Iraqi's, or what is in the interests of the Russians may not line up with the Americans, and so on lining up every nation. I'm not saying it is right, morally or ethically, but that is the way each nation acts everyday. The American government seems to be at the lower end of the moral spectrum at the moment because there really isn't anyone to check them at the moment and they are going to secure enough resources and such to ensure their future survival of maintaining the status quo, until another nation is on equal footing to fight for themselves. Unfortunately, whatever nation that is (ie Russia, China) will act in their interests and the poorer nations that are currently being exploited by the US will go on to be exploited by the future super power. Russia? The only real change seen will be Russian tanks in the mid east (or where ever) instead of US.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey all, if you've read any of zeus's other threads, you'll see and know why there are issues with his grammar and spelling. Usually I proudly wear my grammar police badge, with zeus take it easy will you. I know it may take a few extra seconds of your time to understand what he is trying to say but if you need him to clarify his thoughts just ask. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Putin and Chavez have nothing to do with humanity so far as I can tell. I don't know what human characteristic you think they have but I'd love to hear what you think they have done that isn't cancerous?

Chavez will clearly run Venezuela to the ground with communism. I'm sure the poverty rate must be soaring already in Venezuela without even having to check the statistics. As for Putin I've never even heard the fascist brute being described in a positive light. I'm all ears on that, however.

I would never describe self-destructive populism as being something humane as much as suicidal and short-sighted. Sure he ripped off the rich but there is no way he'll be giving to the poor since politicians just don't do that. And when they ever try the whole state tends to start into a death spiral. The problem with theft from the rich is that you have the problem of one year later when all businesses flee the state because what they produce is simply ripped off without compensation.

It just seems chavez makes a speach and the world cheers.. when was the last time the whole world press posted anything to do with putin lies?? IO dont want to be a conspiracy theorist but what you dont know will murder you also.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think that all politicians are corrupt and propaganda agents.

Obama, Bush, Putin, Chavez, you name them, I want them to resign.

It's time all of these fascist dictators step down!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam

America looses it moral high ground in the world.

So it had the moral high ground to begin with?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I think that all politicians are corrupt and propaganda agents.

Obama, Bush, Putin, Chavez, you name them, I want them to resign.

It's time all of these fascist dictators step down!

The only way to ever clean the situation would be to remove all that ever or there families ever had to do with governmet. the other key wich is why no one is touched even they can murder me is to hang one or two.. I swear to god as soon as a mob draggs out leaders to a tree and hangs them that day is when they will take you serious.. not a second before.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

America looses it moral high ground in the world.

So it had the moral high ground to begin with?

media.abovetopsecret.com...
The guy in this video him and two of his buddies where going to gang rape a swedish girl. I saved her. he also triened to sell me to arabs during the french riots. I am left to die this guy is a OLympic hero who learned my methods of training horses. They did this to me in front of the whole intel community... so tehy make sure no one tries to do the right thing cause then they kill you like they want to do to me!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
While I agree Americas world image isn't great I think thats pretty much the case for all governments.

Government is often times at opposites with the people who elect them. I've never met an american politican but I've met plenty of american people and they were as decent as anyone else I know. We all have cultural differences and differences of oppinion but everyone wants to have a roof over their heads and food on the table for their family.

But governments as a whole I would say have little moral standing in this day in age though I'm sure there are individuals within their respective countries systems, that would agree with that assessment.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Did America really ever have the moral high ground or has it always just been in your heads?

I've never seen a country that blows it's own horn as much as America, and the majority are are so conditioned to believe what their precious state systems tell them. You're not losing any high ground, just coming to the realisation that you're not what you've been conditioned to believe.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I dont think the US Gov ever had the high ground, I feel that other Gov were too scared to do anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The guy in this video him and two of his buddies where going to gang rape a swedish girl. I saved her. he also triened to sell me to arabs during the french riots. I am left to die this guy is a OLympic hero who learned my methods of training horses. They did this to me in front of the whole intel community... so tehy make sure no one tries to do the right thing cause then they kill you like they want to do to me!!!

I'm not sure i have any idea what you're talking about or trying to say?

But if people are trying to kill you then that's not good man.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't hate Americans, in fact i would love to be an American, but one of the real American people, those whom are kind, caring and work together in community spirit. Its the American government and shadow government that i am so opposed to, and their attitude to the rest of the world, yes i think they are big bullies, but i don't think the majority of American people at this stage like it very much, I mean when i hear what people on here say about their own government, it pretty much speaks for its self.

There needs to be a new system of government, not just in America but most of the world, the UK is just as bad, we live in a very much controlled society, one which I for one hate. So a new system, more in line with what people want and not what they want, but how? how do we go about creating that when every time someone comes up with a new idea, or method of creating a new way of life, someone in the US or UK government puts a stop to it. So for now we are stuck until such a way is found.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Did America really ever have the moral high ground or has it always just been in your heads?

I've never seen a country that blows it's own horn as much as America, and the majority are are so conditioned to believe what their precious state systems tell them. You're not losing any high ground, just coming to the realisation that you're not what you've been conditioned to believe.

Yes, we did actually have quite a lot of support. We even had popular support in some hardcore Islam nations like Jordan. Now, that support has disappeared entirely.

Regardless of how bad the US government can be, it can always get worse and tear down even more of what support it has left.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yep your right and why ?

Because America is run by and for the large corporations and a hand full of the haves and have mores.

No surprise.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join