It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Real Bin Laden Please Stand Up???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have been having trouble posting this as a reply on the "ATS thread :FBI makes new face for bin laden"
so, I decided to start a new thread;

I found this article on AOL a little while ago and wanted to bring it to everyone's attention:

A RTICLE
Spanish Lawmaker's Face Used for Bin Laden Image

(Jan. 16) -- A Spanish lawmaker says he wouldn't feel safe in the U.S. after the FBI used his photograph to create a digitally enhanced image of Osama bin Laden. An FBI spokesman acknowledged that the agency used a photo of Gaspar Llamazares found on the Internet to create the image, Spanish newspaper El Mundo reported. The image reportedly features the Spaniard's hair and other features. "I was surprised and angered because it's the most shameless use of a real person to make up the image of a terrorist," Llamazares told a news conference.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by NTSFR3]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well he can sign the petition with the other 8 highjackers that are still alive and the FBI has yet to remove their faces.

On an interesting note... Do we need yet more proof the Bin Laden is dead? Really.... He is and is so dead he is probably skeleton by now..

Died December 20001 of Kidney Failure.

He isn't the president of the US, he isnt the fat bin laden in the 02/03 video and appearently he sure the hell at this Spanish lawmaker.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 1/16/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Amazing post! They use another persons face found on Google image search to recreate an aged face of someone who is most likely dead. They will admit to using someone else's face to create this image in this news article, but will they state that this is a recreation and not an actual photo on their reward posters?

This is just silly, let's just poke more holes into this block of Swiss cheese.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Missed this because of the title. Some pix...

They faked Osama Bin Laden with this Man's face:

Fake:

When I Saw this picture yesterday i thought: "Never mind are this eyes from Osama"

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I find this INTERESTING but not OUTRAGEOUS. They used his hair and facial wrinkles to age another 52 year olds' photo. Cry me a river dude.

For the guy to say he would not feel safe in the U.S. and that he is going to sue is laughable - He looks nothing like the finished picture ... I think this is the New Left Party looking to make political points.

Since this is a conspiracy board though I'll offer this: no one on earth outside of the FBI was ever going to even notice this picture, now it is plastered world-wide, MB all over the world are talking about it, people are scrutinizing the photo. Who on earth looks at that at El Mundo and says - Hey!?This looks like they used Llamazares' wrinkles and hair! yet here we are ... I can't think of a btter way to have everyone take a good hard look at this picture. I am sure the FBI is delighted. Well done New Left Party.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They did a better one some time ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f512c2df2590.jpg[/atsimg]

Most wanted terrorist in the world eh?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Without a doubt that is the terrorist responsible for the 9-11 attacks as well as the unwarranted attacks on the people of Iraq and Afghanistan. Not to mention the attack on the American Constitution. Put that pig in Guantanamo and waterboard him ten times a day for the rest of his life.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

So hes Osama Bin Laden who did all those videos. Shame on him. Why he do it?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
One of the greatest psychics that has ever lived - Ingo Swann, has stated that Bin Laden is dead.

My belief is that if Bin Laden was alive he would have released a video of himself just to keep people scared.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadoMan
One of the greatest psychics that has ever lived - Ingo Swann, has stated that Bin Laden is dead.

My belief is that if Bin Laden was alive he would have released a video of himself just to keep people scared.

He is dead. But the FBI is fumbling with AQ and other dangers that they can't even get right.
After 911, Cole, crotchpants all the FBI can come up with is this????

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Landru
For the guy to say he would not feel safe in the U.S. and that he is going to sue is laughable - He looks nothing like the finished picture ...

ORLY?

img37.imageshack.us...

[edit on 18/1/10 by blackcube]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

Originally posted by Landru
For the guy to say he would not feel safe in the U.S. and that he is going to sue is laughable - He looks nothing like the finished picture ...

ORLY?

img37.imageshack.us...

I really don't see it. Maybe I am just more used to folks of middle eastern extraction than most -- it is clearly not the same guy. they have the same hairstyle. (same hair actually). Every 30-something gal with a "Rachel" should be confused with Aniston by this guys deal.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Landru]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Landru]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me??!!

The FBI using another man's face to age "progress" a photo of Bin Laden without even using another photo of Osama. As far as I know, Bin Laden is dead more than likely. What gets me about this is why would they not use a family photo of either his dad or one of his uncles. If I was this man and they based a progressed photo of Bin Laden. I, for one, would be afraid for my life.

This should show that the FBI refuses to realize the truth that Bin Laden is no longer living. To be honest with you, since early 2002, I have had this strong suspicion that Bin Laden is dead. The reason why that he keeps popping up is due to fear mongering and the fear that terrorism itself spreads.

Besides.

How long has it been since a video of "Osama Bin Laden" popped up?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Everyone's a Bin Laden nowadays.

top topics

join