It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama looks 10 years older(maybe more)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This poor guy really didn't have any idea what he was getting himself into did he?He doesn't look like he'll last much longer.

about 3 years give or take.Imagine what he'll look like in 3 more?

I would really appreciate it if some one could embed these please.
Thanks

[edit on 15-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I saw Obama on CNN today. I wasn't really paying attention to what the story was, but I noticed that his hair is remarkably more grey than one year ago. The stress must me overwhelming.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I also have noticed. Within the first three months of office, I noticed what appeared to be a few grey hairs he didn't have before.

At times I have seen some expressions on his face that seem to show hurt and disappointment and it really bothers me to sense this sadness in him.

It bothers me greatly that so many people are showing disrespect for our President and for his office.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

While I don't care for him at all as a president,you really got to feel for him.The weight of the world seems to come to mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I feel the same way as you. The guy never rests it seems, and all people can do is try to knock him down. It's a full time job just cleaning up after Bush. I expect him to leave office looking very aged, sadly.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
For some reason, I keep thinking he has lung cancer???

Second line

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here you go idoit. Your handle always cracks me up.

When discussing Obama and the correlation to Atlas, someone mentioned after seeing him after the initial debriefing, he looked like he was very troubled and had aged years overnight.

Anyway here are the pics in the order you set out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4823b4a0af8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e727a7687100.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a779cc9df8f0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Thanks for posting this. I also have noticed. Within the first three months of office, I noticed what appeared to be a few grey hairs he didn't have before.

At times I have seen some expressions on his face that seem to show hurt and disappointment and it really bothers me to sense this sadness in him.

It bothers me greatly that so many people are showing disrespect for our President and for his office.

I admit that I am a critic of the current president. That being said, the stress of that job must be unimaginable to most people.

I am only human, but I do try to respect the office of the Presidency of the USA. That does not mean that I respect the man behind the office. If needed, I would give my life to save that of the president, regardless of political views.

I could be a racist, birther, teabagger, yet still, the President of America is the President of America. It is the duty of all citizens to protect those elected to lead us. To preserve the continuity of gov't.

Even if our gov't is corrupt. We can not let it be removed and have a vacuum in place. Some of the almost 200 other countries on this planet would try their damnedest to exercise control over what is currently controlled by the USA.

Anyways, yea, I think that Obama, like all recent past presidents, looks like he has been beaten with the fecal encrusted end of the stress stick. I can only imagine the things that he has learned in the past 14 months.

In short, I can't stand the man. I do not want to see him hurt in any way but political. I would do anything I can to protect him from physical harm.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is nothing new at all . It happens to every president elect . Go back and look at George and or Bill and you will see this aging is nothing new .

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Ive often wondered though, is this the result of stress or natural aging. After all these guys are in there late 40's or early 50's when they begin and when the presidency ends they are late 50's or early 60's, alot of aging is happening then.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Only difference I see is a bit of greyish hair and his expression looks funny haha.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well it must take a great toll on a person who thinks they are going to bring "change", only to find out once in office that the only thing they are goin to do is tow the line or end up like JFK!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
"lol wut"

I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
Well it must take a great toll on a person who thinks they are going to bring "change", only to find out once in office that the only thing they are goin to do is tow the line or end up like JFK!

Ouch. So true though.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Alethea

While I don't care for him at all as a president,you really got to feel for him.The weight of the world seems to come to mind.

He shouldn't have signed on then!
These candidates who seek this presidential position will never get any: Private Benjamin "I-didn't-know-what-I-was-getting-myself-into" sympathy from me!!!!

Buckle up and do your POTUS job and do it WELL which, he is failing miserably at!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The POTUS was coloring his hair before being elected. He decided to lay off the coloring for now. He doesn't mind looking a little older, because he likes the distinguished look that a little gray hair can give.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

reply to post by Alethea

These candidates who seek this presidential position will never get any: Private Benjamin "I-didn't-know-what-I-was-getting-myself-into" sympathy from me!!!!

Buckle up and do your POTUS job and do it WELL which, he is failing miserably at!

No offense but, I would think that for ANY person. I'm using the Boy Scouts as an Ex.
Being POTUS would be like asking an Eagle scout, 'the highest rank,' to preform at the same level as a USMC sniper or recon member.

I think that being POTUS just has so many different aspects to it, that have such a high value, that being POTUS has points to it that most can not even fathom.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It's common practice in DC to actually dye your hair Grey when you reach higher offices, appeal to conservative voters, an appearance of distinction, maturity responsibility when dealing with other leaders etc... grey

Now Obama's Barber CLAIMS he has neither dyed his hair Grey nor black again but if you look through photos you will see his hair has gone from Black to Grey and no salt and pepper over the course of his administration to date.
obama hair

To the best of my knowledge from what I have been told from a very close source...

Every US President in recent memory as standard practice actually adds Grey to their hair after assuming office and over time...

Barber Deny's it... in either direction...

But I'd say I'm 99% sure every president adds Grey to their hair considering who I heard it from...

Now... if your not a power mad control freak and don't wish to look older like these jerks do...

Resveritrol (taken orally), Turmeric (as spice on food), Black Tea (at least 3 cups a day) and Emu oil rubbed into scalp as solution...

took 90-120 days to completely Eliminate... Grey Hair... worked swear to G-d

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

If true, that changes my theory. I can not say that I would doubt our 'faithful' leaders would do such a thing.

If you end up seeking power, and only power, then the color of your hair would be of no personal thought.

Not to attack just the current Prez. I have learned that, at least from, President Lincoln, he was of the same mold as our current politicians.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

reply to post by Alethea

Actually he's right on schedule for the real agenda that he's working for. Just like his brother Bush was.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join