It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti earthquake possible HAARP or UFO ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Stunning UFO footage caught on tape the night before the earthquake by American Missionaries could this be HAARP ??? It is obvious to me this is some sort of craft of some type, but from that location, what or who could have launched it.

MOD EDIT: Fix tags

[edit on January 15th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just wanted to share this video I found today. It is interesting because of all the news and conspiracy surrounding this HAARP thing. Don't know if it a UFO or a missile launch of some type, but it is huge in size which makes me wonder why something this large would be seen in this part of the world.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Check out this link. Connected?

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't know know what that is but before someone says it's the sun remember.... it's nightime in that video.

I do however think that there is something sinister about the haiti earthquake, only because of how the media is reporting it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by socrateeze

www.rense.com...

Wow

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just my opinion, but this is going out on a limb, to be a UFO.

The guy taping would not have stopped filming, and it looks a whole lot like landing lights and/or spot light from a helo.

How anyone could try to conect this to the Haiti E-quake is striving hard for flags stars or something, IMHO.

Sorry OP not trying to be mean or insult you, just saying what came to me, after viewing the Steven Right sounding narrator of the vid.

I just see no connection between the two events.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Now- add a dash of televangelist to the mixture, stir well, and bake at 350 for a half hour.

I'm taking bets- I bet Robertson is in this up to his white baptist butt.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Take a look at what HAARP's Induction Magnetometer was picking up the day before the earthquake leading up to a few hours before.

I also see a large blank spot on this graph... hmmm... very interesting.

Quake hit Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 21:53:10 UTC

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That is exactly the effect you get when pointing a consumer grade camcorder at the sun,you can even see the clouds.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muckyman

It appears to be at night... look at the lights in buildings at the beginning... I don't think you could see that during the day.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muckyman
That is exactly the effect you get when pointing a consumer grade camcorder at the sun,you can even see the clouds.

Ahh looks like you have studied this extensively and all of us here would be pleased to view your link of evidence. /waits

[edit on 1/15/2010 by MetalCoffeeL]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrateeze

www.rense.com...

That uses Joe Vialls as a source? The one who claimed bombings of the Australian embassy and Marriott Hotel in Jakarta and the Bali bombings were done by a mini atomic bomb? He had no credibility at all!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jon_in_Charlotte

Say what?!

OP,

Why is this in the breaking news forum?
I'm usually not a stickler for this sort of thing, but I look at the "breaking news" headlines when I would like to catch up with the news headlines.

This is not news.
This is bogus.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think that a world government that is responsible for so much previous tragedy, wouldn't hesitate to desensitize this world with more if given the power of creating a quake. My questions is what is it that they wish to rebuild there and where....we will both find out in time i suppose.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I hope the haitian people get more help fast

[edit on 1/15/2010 by dashar]

top topics

join