It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey there,
sounds as if you indeed are on sth, although the pepper-smell also confused be a bit.
I have to say that red eyes mostly don't mean anything good, so I don't suppose it's sth protective.
Have you tried to find out what happened to their fathers and compared their stories? (Family, mariage of parents, heritage, love life, school, abilities and interessts...) ..? Maybe there is more to the story that apperas to the surface.
Do you also have psychologists and electritians on your team?
Maybe there is a general problem with the electricity in their street which could have influences on brainwaves and therefore could lead to changed senses (seeing stuff, feeling presences, having chills, disturbed REM-Phase while sleeping which could lead to nightmares, sleep-paralizes, bad memory when being awake, etc...).
It's good to check it out first- I don't say it's not possible, it actually is, but maybe there are other reasons for all of these happenings and if you can exclude the scientifical ones, you are one step closer to acknowledge what it could be instead.

I also thought of Elizabeth, when reading the word "zabeth", but what's the link to the male energy then? Have you checked the stories of the buildings?

Best wishes and keep us updated- I am still trying to figure out how to create my own thread

Cici

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

Awesome 1st post and thread bump of 5 years. Ats is having a thread bumping competition you should enter you certainly would be in the running. ^5

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

unfortunately I don't quite get this system
But hey- someone actually read my post *yej!*

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fraterormus

Very interesting story and very enlightening because I dont know nothing about demons.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwytch
reply to post by Dr Love

oops sorry !

'ZABETH' was the name that one of my fellow investigators 'got' during meditation ... hence the reason I wanted to see if there was anything to back it up (if you catch my drift) ... in spite of the subjects that interest me I tend to be very down to earth and never accept anything of this nature on hearsay !

Woody

Take what I say with a grain of salt. I've "spoken" with ghosts or entities and whatnot before, and sometimes the voices and words being heard don't always come out clear. So zabeth, while it could be a name on its own, could also have been a part of a name, such as "Elizabeth." Like, maybe only a fraction of a word was heard.

Maybe find out if the name Elizabeth means anything. A friend, a relative, the name of a previous owner or inhabitant of the house who might be haunting the place now, etc.

Edit: realized the original post was from years ago.
edit on 12-8-2015 by Foxlimainno because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2015 by Foxlimainno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwytch

Okay i believe the same demon is in my girlfriends house.

Her father passed away 11 years ago and it seems to be after her.

I have alot more information for you such as footprints and things it drew on the walls

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi woody longtime no chat. Not sure if this helps or is relevant but I ran across something. I didnt have time to read through it as I am at work but here you go
windoffthehilltop.com...
Hope this helps if not sorry to waste your time.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwytch

You're right, this sounds demonic. As soon as you say red eyes, that's what I thought. Demons are demons. Whether or not it is actual name is of little consequence. You do not need to know the name--in fact, searching for it gives it more attention, which should be avoided.

Logically speaking, if you believe that demons exist, then you also believe in God. So, you should also believe in Christ Jesus!

I would stop messing with this stuff, but I realize that you have a business to run--please be careful. The families should have their homes blessed and the archdiocese should be called. I hope that these are Christian families. Regardless, I say the families should be told not to give this thing the attention that it obviously wants. Unfortunately, this also means no interactions with the entity and no EVP's, because that kind of thing can cause activity to escalate and that is the last thing you or these families need.

This is not a case of posession. It sounds like demonic oppression. Now, it could escalate into demonic obsession or posession, but a priest or exorcist would know better than me.

Just remember, the devil is a liar, so don't listen. Confusion and fear are part of the enemy's arsenal. What it smells like or doesnt smell like doesn't matter. I suggest that you read The Bible for help regarding the enemy--it has all of the information you need. God bless you!

JESUS wins!!!

edit on 5-8-2019 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Bout time you kicked it to the curb.

If adamantly telling it leave had not worked.
Use someone of greay faith. Priest, exorcist...etc

If that does not work at all.

Maybe it is not a demon at all.

Jinn do this crap as well.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join