It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

That's amazing how you did this! How did you piece thatvtogether?

Good job!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I need the entity directed to me. We need to set a time and place to make this happen. I'll know tomorrow if my ccharismatic is available. This has gone on for far too long. It has to stop now.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I need the entity directed to me. We need to set a time and place to make this happen. I'll know tomorrow if my ccharismatic is available. This has gone on for far too long. It has to stop now.

I agree ... it has gone on too long.

I saw Mother 2 yesterday and she is back to her old self ... she looks calm and radiant ... and she moves away in about 2 weeks. Her BF is already in the new house in York and she says he is also back to his old self ... but when he has been back through here to visit her ... she sees the spark go from his eyes ... only for it to return as soon as he leaves.

Now from that information people may be thinking ... 'well, what's the problem ... as soon as they both move to York fully, the problem will be over' ?

Oh, that it were so straightforward ... if you've read both threads then you will know that nothing about this case has been straightforward !

Yes, Mother 2 and her partner will be living in York ... with her daughter. And because the entity seems to be restricted to the confines of the leyline ... he cannot follow them and cause them any more problems

But you must not forget about Mother 1 ... who lives in the house directly opposite (also on the leyline). It's true to say that over recent weeks it has been very quiet in their house (paranormally speaking) ... they've seen shadows and had unexplained bumping (as mentioned in previous posts) but they refuse to let it freak them out like it used to ... they ignore it to the best of their ability ... and I'm really proud of them (all involved - including me - have come a long way).

So under normal circumstances things should be getting back to normal ... because Mother 2 has reclaimed her power (after the entities last little tantrum) and you could feel the distinct change in energy (for the better).

Then completely out of the blue Mother 1 ... rang me up last week ... all excited and asked if she could come round to see me. I had no-one coming to see me so I said she could come right now if she liked and I'd put the kettle on.

Five minutes later she was at my front door beaming from ear to ear ... barely able to contain herself ... and announced ... 'I'm in love' !

I was really pleased for her ... but I'm sure most of you had the same thought flash through your mind as I did when you heard /read this news .

Deja vu !

Surely this couldn't be happening again so soon after what had happened to Mother2 and her whirlwind romance ?

And yet here was Mother 1, sitting on my sofa ... telling me she had met a guy at the weekend (who she'd never laid eyes on before), and they both knew as soon as they saw each other that it was literally 'love at first sight' !

I had to check myself because I didn't want to spoil her moment ... but can love really strike so fast ... and so hard ... on two seperate occasions ... with the same two women who have been sharing paranormal experiences from the same entity ... who live on the same leyline ... and as Mother 2 just happens to be getting ready to leave ... Mother 1 just happens to bump into the man of her dreams and they find an instant and mutual love for each other !

Now, am I being cynical here ... or is this really too good to be true ?

Under normal circumstances I would have gone for the 'cynical' option ... purely because of the history of this case ... surely this entity would be more subtle ... unless he's getting desperate.

Well, being the down to earth person I am ... I tried to think of all the logical explanations ... I don't believe in coincidence ... but I thought it was maybe a nice little synchronicity ... a bit of happiness for these two women who have really been through the mill since this activity began over a year ago ... yes ... I decided I was being cynical !

Then Mother 1 emailed me a couple of photographs from her weekend (last weekend), with this guy at a motorbike rally ... there was one of the two of them together (he looks very nice) ... and another of her alone looking like she was so happy ... but there is a huge anomoly on the picture ... that made me feel sick to my stomache when I saw it ... it is like an orange/red lightening bolt ... coming from the right side of the picture ... then it splits in two and wraps around her from both left and right.

I would embed it but I don't want to reveal Mother 1's identity (therapy ethics / client confidentiality etc) but if someone could explain in very, very simple terms how I could block out her features I will add it to the thread ... it has to be seen to be believed ... it is exactly the same colour as the 'Red Eyes' but taken from a different camera I believe ... in fact it may have been taken with an iPhone (not certain).

I don't know ... maybe coincidence does exist and that's all it is ... but DrJ you are so right this does need to end once and for all A.S.A.P.

Woody

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Are the two girls friends or biologically twins?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Are the two girls friends or biologically twins?

Hey there bluemirage5,

No ... each household originally consisted of a mother and her grown-up daughter (both girls in early 20's).

Both households have no family connections ... and none of them knew the others until Mother 2 & Girl 2 moved into their house.

Both sets of mother / daughter come from different backgrounds ... have different jobs etc ... other than living opposite each other and having the same paranormal activity occuring in their houses they have no connection whatsoever ... they don't even mix socially ... unless we are having a meeting / progress report about the activity.

Have you seen the continuing activity thread ?

Here's the link to; 'The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

edit on 28-9-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Good Morning from Tennessee WoodyWytch!!

If the photo was captured with a iPhone, I would like to ask you to approach it cautiously. I know for sure there is an iPhone app called Ghost Capture that has fooled many people. You can find some of the "ghost" images on this blog spookannie.blogspot.com... None of the "ghost" images shown for this app match what you described, but that is not to say there isn't another app out there that could do this.

Also, I'm not saying that an app was used to manipulate the photo, but I wanted you to be aware that there are things out there like this. Also from your posting I do not see this woman as being one to try and "fool" you with something so silly. But if this new man is being a negative influence, anything is possible.

And yes, when I saw the part about the woman falling in love "out of the blue" I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach.

If you can let me know what kind of computer you have (here or U2U) I can give suggestions on how to blur/block her face.

Thanks for the updates and good luck!!!
Good energy your way from Tennessee!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hey there,

Just sent you a u2u ... and I'm pretty certain it's not any kind of app ... just hope I can blur her face and add the image for everyone to see for themselves.

Okey dokey, thanks to some behind the scenes coaching and much patience 'OneisOne' has helped me to edit the the picture so as to disguise Mother 1's face and erase some other people in the background.

Now I'm adding this new photograph of Mother 1 ... and also the original Red Eyes picture then you can see for yourself what I mean about the colours.

Mother 1 & The 'Lightening Bolt'

This was taken the night she met the man she loves ... but before she'd actually met him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0d8e0dc7f31.jpg[/atsimg]

Actually looking at this again itlooks more like an umbilical cord rather than a lightening bolt ... and it does penetrate her right eye. (the picture was taken outdoors)

The Original 'Red Eyes' Photograph

Remember when this picture was taken there was no light source and no camera flash.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06f6225675bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Woody

edit on 28-9-2010 by woodwytch because: adding photos

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Both photos could easily be the camera playing tricks with the light.

Photo 1 looks like a spirit ribbon. But if that's what it is then it most certainly does not belong to the human in the picture. If it did she would not have issues with this entity. Because of the location of the ribbon I believe it to be someone elses, someone with much more spiritual energy, or something with more spiritual energy. The ribbons don't connect at the eye. Woody, did you or another witch walk in front of her prior to the picture? Not the second before but within a few minutes. Because of the problems you've had I'd expect it to be you that walked the path of that ribbon within a few minutes of the picture. Or it could be the cam playing with the light and a lsow shutter speed, cameraphones are notorious for this.

The 2nd pic could be a play on light as well, but that appears to be something that is still behind the dimensional veil. But a very thin spot in the veil. The lines are typically thin spots or holes where beings can punch through or if it's a hole walk through. The place to properly combat this thing is at the thinnest spot or where the hole is. Where your energy can most actively affect it, unless you just ooze spirit energy and it doesn't matter. This is why smudging sometimes doesn't work. A broad area of a thin veil or a hole. Smudging can't close the hole. It can drive the nearby entities away for a short time but thats about it.

But being as this thing has come through at multiple locations and is effecting people on physical and mental levels in states of awakedness and sleep, it's strong and able to punch through thin spots at will. The more spirit energy this thing is allowed to consume the stronger it will become. It could quickly become too much for you to deal with.

When dealing with more than one person remember this. Strength forces weakness. Weakness forces strength. If you are weak it forces him to be strong. If you have fear it causes him to have courage. If your energy runs low his runs much stronger. Remember the reverse is true as well.

I am open to dealing with the entity. We need to force a little translocation. At a time of our choosing. A connecting leyline near mandeville, LA to yours would make this an easy task.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hey there DrJ,

I wasn't actually there when the 1st photograph was taken ... it was when she was away for the weekend away from the leyline and her home at a motorbike rally with friends. Just a thought ... Mother 1 has a daughter in spirit ... could this 'spirit ribbon' maybe belong to her ?

I should also point out that this is Mother 1 in this photograph not as I labelled it on one of the threads (Mother 2) appologies for the confusion.

I am seeing her tomorrow so I can ask for more details then.

I'm keen to hear your suggestion with the linking of leylines ... maybe better to send that info via u2u.

Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
That last photo (specially the orange string/cord/filament) reminds me of a photo I have...

Original photo as it is:
img819.imageshack.us...

Cropped and rotated to the right:
img217.imageshack.us...

edit on 24-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Fixed link.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hey there RKallisti,

Very interesting pictures can you give a little bit of back history ... where they were taken eg; inside / outside ... was there any lightsource when the pics were taken ... was there a flash used on the camera ... you know all the usual

And it would be interesting to hear what you think some of the stuff in the pics might be ... especially the blue diamond/square shapes and what looks like a rope light.

As I said very busy and very interesting look forward to the background info.

Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You mentioned the name Ezebeth.
Of the 200 angels that fell to Mt. Hermon, Ezeqeel is one of the chief’s of the tens. These demons like to change their name around a little to confuse us. Take the Billie Myer (I know, the spelling is off, but you know whom I’m referring to) UFO witness, his female contact’s name is from the root name of Semjaza, the leader of all the 200 (from the book of Enoch Ch 6, verse 7).
Perhaps this is what you are witnessing. Myself, I am not strong enough to personally mess with them.
Be careful witch, they can toss you into your own cauldron.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I had opened a thread a while ago about it. So the details/story are here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Curiously enough, minutes later I was reading through your thread (this one) and came across that photo you posted.

PS: As for the flash? Yes, it was taken with flash.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hey Woody! How r u hun!
Havent gone through the whole thread sorry!
Got a bizz for you thought id share.
Im thinking there is a mineral rock connection here, both houses are on the same kind of rock that allows a energy to vibrate there.
Also the women re assisting in the manifestation, as their thoughts are also amplified by this 'rock'
Whatever it is , it is attached to a form of mineral.
Can easily be gotten rid of, it will intefere in their lives as they are allowing it to.
Absolute conviction on their home is their sacred space, and noone/thing else can dwell there.

Absolute conviction in love for home.
Absolute conviction in light and safety for their chosen family group.
Absolute conviction that the entity has no business intefering there.
The Physical side of chaos which is life, has waaay more powerful 'ability to mainfest' than the other side of the coin. Especially with this "rock" there. They can 'feed' from it too.
Im sure you know this

Just wanted to let you know on the minreal rock message.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Hey Woody! How r u hun!
Havent gone through the whole thread sorry!
Got a bizz for you thought id share.
Im thinking there is a mineral rock connection here, both houses are on the same kind of rock that allows a energy to vibrate there.
Also the women re assisting in the manifestation, as their thoughts are also amplified by this 'rock'
Whatever it is , it is attached to a form of mineral.
Can easily be gotten rid of, it will intefere in their lives as they are allowing it to.
Absolute conviction on their home is their sacred space, and noone/thing else can dwell there.

Absolute conviction in love for home.
Absolute conviction in light and safety for their chosen family group.
Absolute conviction that the entity has no business intefering there.
The Physical side of chaos which is life, has waaay more powerful 'ability to mainfest' than the other side of the coin. Especially with this "rock" there. They can 'feed' from it too.
Im sure you know this

Just wanted to let you know on the minreal rock message.

Hey there zazz good to see you,

I know this and the follow-up thread are long but in view of your mineral comment I think you should read the follow-up ...it will show you how spot-on your intuition is because this subject crops up along the way ... also you might find it interesting to see how this case eventually panned-out ... definately worth the read and I know you'll enjoy it.

>>>violator

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

That is a very good story. similar thing happend to me and my neighbor when we were young,i would tell my mother about the things i would see and he told his mother about what he seen and the two mothers talked to each other about it,without our knowledge,later my mom told me he described the same exact thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hello Woody.

The thread is long and I cannot browse it throughoutly, so I just cast my cents in the air!

I would investigate the cultural history of those families. Do they have like similar background, for example, are they both working class families with similar education, same religion, affected to same folklore etc. all the possible similarities.

If there is enough similarities, it would be a well based guess to say that they are experiencing similar psychological defects which are interpret by their cultural, religious etc. background in similar manner.

After all, culture is our operating system, as compared to the IT terminology favored by psychologist of modern times. This OS filters certain influences and interprets them in similar manner. If the area you are investigating (the families) are of great homogenity, I would suggest that this is the case.

Good luck!

-v

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hey there 'spokthunder' and 'v01i0',

This thread is long ... but it turned out to be only half the story.

v01i0, you asked if the families concerned were similar as in lifestyle etc ... the answers are all in the thread but in a nutshell ... no not really ... the only strong similarites were the facts that both households consisted of mother and daughter (both early 20's) ... but there lifestyles and personalities were quite different in most ways.

However, as I have mentioned this particular thread was only half the story and although we initially thought we had managed to get rid of the problem ... it turned-out that this thing was much cleverer (and patient) than we'd given it credit for.

Everything was quiet for a couple of months ... no activity at all ... hence the reason we thought we'd been successful in ridding the families and their homes of the entity.

But after a couple of month things started to happen again ... but this was completely different activity from the original stuff ... so much so that we thought it was from an entirely different source ... a benevolent source that was there to help.

I started a second thread about this ... and I definately recomend you take a look if you have found this first part interesting.

The second thread is shorter than this and in my opinion much more detailed and therefore the more interesting of the two ... so much so that this thread pales in detail because we had no idea what we were actually dealing with at this stage.

The second thread is called; 'The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case'.

I can say with my hand on my heart that in all the years I have been involved with the paranormal ... nothing has ever come close to the strength and cunning of this entity ... and I sincerely hope I never have to deal with the likes again ... but if I do at least next time I and my team will be more prepared.

Here's the link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really cannot stress strongly enough how much I recomend you read this second thread from beginning to end ... there is a pretty amazing photograph towards the end that was taken amongst many other random snaps on the night we performed the Binding and Banishing Ritual that hads finally got rid of this thing ... and this time I can say that with confidence.

Enjoy Woody

edit on 28-11-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Will take a look of that thread later.

Just to correct myself, by culture I didn't mean lifestyle, personalities and such, but the underlying set of beliefs, habits and so on, which may be inherited from generations of old.. Way of life or personality doesn't really tell much as they can change when persons decides so (except the personality perhaps, although we seem to be capable of changing our masks at will), but culture is more deeply rooted and hard to shake off...

-v
edit on 28-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 13443

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

As before ... no ... both families have totally different histories / upbringings ... apart from the fact that they were from the same household set-ups (mother / daughter) ... similar ages ... neither family was religious ... they were pretty much opposites ... and prior to this activity neither family had known the other existed for example;

Yes, they did live opposite each other but 'family #1' had lived in their house for quite a few years ... 'family # 2' had only moved into the house 3 weeks prior to us hearing about the activity in their house too and had moved from a completely different area of the country.

Neither family interact within the same social circles or work in the same fields of expertise.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join