It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fulfills Revelations Prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Anamnesis

www.tribulation.com...

This will help you understand what has to happen when. Its puts it all in good detail.

Don't be tricked by TV preachers or those who are trying to give their own personal interpretations of the Bible without actually studying it the way we are supposed to:

2 Peter 1:20(KJV)
20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

There are many false preachers out there who are not preachers at all. They are teaching false messages, and had they studied the Bible like they claim, they would know that they are actually helping to fulfill prophecy by doing just that. But they don't study their Bibles, because they do not have the Holy Spirit to guide them:

Amos 8:11(KJV)
11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

But, Jesus told us Himself that these end time prophecies will be easily understood by those who truly love Him as their Lord and Savior. These things are taught to us through the Bible so that anyone can easily understand them. We are fully meant to know what the end time prophecies will be like, and how they will happen:

John 14:29(KJV)
29And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

There are some people and preachers out there who are part of the Bride of Christ (the true end time Church), who do know the Bible, and who can correctly explain all of the end time prophecies:

Revelation 19:10(KJV)
10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The Great Tribulation has already happened from 538 A.D. to 1798 A.D. (1,260 years): www.remnantofgod.org...

The Israel of these end times are the true Christians who love God and His Son with all their heart, mind, body, and soul: www.john1429.org...

The Vatican is the first beast: www.john1429.org...

The United States is the second beast: www.remnantofgod.org...

The rapture will not happen the way the majority of people preach: www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

I agree with you. I read the bible and get a totally different interpretation then taught by 99% of churches. In the beginning I did not understand how I was coming to another interpretation then scholars of the bible preached. Then I read some of the passages you just quoted and I understood. They were not meant to understand. Funny thing is if you preach what the true word of god is, most will argue. God is not hateful, he is loving and compassionate. The same as any parent would be to their child. The problems of this world are our own problems, not sent by God or the Devil for that matter. I also agree that the second beast is the USA. Not so much the USA, but the system that it has designed and forced out onto the world. It robs freewill and choice in doing God's will. It is a huge illusion that says peace and brings war. It is a huge illusion that says prosperity and brings disparity. But, I might just be speaking to the choir to you. You obviously already know this, or have a pretty close interpretation similar to my own understanding.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

but his throne is in Turkey that's where he'll rule from also maybe obama is just the little horn check this out
maybe satan is coming( next month in sept) out of hiding like the coward and liar he is couldn't even behave and enjoy what he had what a loser lol
after all if there is a three day aliment with the sun like they say then the tribulation will start next month when we lose sun for 60 to 73 hours

Hebrew English Greek bible
Daniel
7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast,
dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron
teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with
the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before
it; and it had ten horns. 8I considered the horns, and, behold, there
came up among them another little horn, before whom there were
three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this
horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great
things.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

yes amen to the tv preachers especially the one's who blink alot they are demons ! and the ones who use big auditoriums with no crosses or bibles or only speak one or two verses then the rest is about some really stupid stuff

edit on 25-8-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Take one simple truth and use that as you're guideing light.
The only simple one that can't be twisted or theorized over is PEACE.
Look for that, then all will be revealed. We know after it all hell breaks loose.

LOTZA LUV
P.S. Even though I dont 100% agree S&F for a great topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I will start by stating that I do not accept nor believe for one second that Obama is the anti-Christ.

While some may think that I am dead wrong, I am going to offer my simple reason for believing as I do and then, I will allow you to think for yourself whether or not my logic is unfounded.

As I follow a conspiracy, any conspiracy, I keep up with the many facets that go into any complex conspiracy.

As such, this Obama fulfilling Revelations is an excellent subject matter to make my point without appearing as if I am attacking windmills on my donkey and or denying any aspect of the Bible, which I am not. I believe in the bible, but I can not ignore an element of truth that has been revealed once it has been revealed and understood.

I am going to point out a single key element of a large conspiracy. It is a grand deception and so I must at least discuss the conspiracy that led to my own revelation of sorts.

Obama cannot be the anti-Christ because while there have been many incidents that support such a theory, it was the recent Westminster Abbey goof up where Obama signed the guest book with the wrong date. It was this incident that once the video footage was researched in detail that clearly shows the final moments that lead to Obama signing the guest book incorrectly. It is most revealing.

While the incident was captured live on world TV it clearly shows two loyal subjects of the Queen using a trigger and code words used with hand signals that denoted a Mk-ultra mind control activation of some new or old programming instructions. The incorrect signature was the authentication action that the subject conducts to reveal to the handlers that the programming session has been successfully received and processed. It is in such a manner that a mind control subject would respond to complete the mind control alteration.

Once Obama finished the session with the incorrect date, I knew then, at that very moment that Obama could not be the anti-Christ. No anti-Christ would need to be mind controlled to be doing the bidding of Satan or Lucifer himself.

I had to remind myself that the invoking agents were subjects to the Queen and in such a revelation, I concluded that Obama was not the anti-Christ, but there were many around him that wants the public to think that he is. The group that seeks to sell the anti-Christ stigma, can manipulate world events and use biblical prophecy to sell a false anti-Christ image of Obama when Obama is nothing more that a puppet to those that are using deception, the bible prophecy and manipulating world events to make everyone think that Obama is the anti-Christ.

Obama cannot be the anti-Christ because like I stated, no real evil and dark Anti-Christ would need to be mind controlled to do the evil bidding of those that placed him into the presidency and created the career that we know Obama to have accumulated in his limited existence.

Take a look at the video at Westminster yourself and remember that once you can see for yourself that Obama is just a mind controlled subject or slave, he can no longer be the anti-Christ.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

While a deception is however being played out on the public, don't fall for a cleverly staged deception. Obama is a high priced puppet to global masters and once you see that, it should, I hope, convince you that he is nothing more than what we see he is and that's not saying much.

I just know that Obama is not the anti-Christ and no amount of explaining how he has fulfilled so many biblical aspects is going to convince me of that. Just remember, those that are conducting this deception are making events happen so as to make you think that biblical prophecy is being fulfilled when it is being staged to appear like it is happening because of biblical Revelation.

It is a grand deception indeed and while I hope my explanation has been understood, it is the key reason why I do not believe that Obama is the anti-Christ. Thank you for taking the time to consider these thoughts.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
it just may be ,my thoughts are along similiar lines especially if you inject( modern) termology into areas that appear to be stumbling blocks for the seers,,,trials and tribulations 7yrs that is the effective time of 2 terms ,what a ride the first half huh! seems the man is pretty pissed wonder what the 2nd term has instore,how about the massive data mining project that is being run on every individual in the country, not to mention worldwide, , i really don't want to go on a rant simply because i can but i do feel interpretations need to be simple

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thought I would revive this thread after searching the site for the Council of Governors. Seems to be some relevant issues discussed regarding current world events - Iran, Syria and Israel and the role the world powers play in all of this. Hopefully some would care to add to it as I have very limited knowledge of the Bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join