It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann 'Died In Holiday Apartment'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

It does if you can't spell Dead....

"M A D D I E ---> im dead" Oh dear, what am I overlooking?

I am absolutely amazed that the mccanns have not been arrested and charged ages ago.

I mean it seems so obvious given the evidence that they sedated their daughter so that they could go out and have a nice dinner without the kids.

Then they go back to check and discover that they gave Maddie an overdose and she died. They then either

a) Paid someone a lot of money to hide the body for them until they could dispose of the body.

or

b) Paid someone to dispose of the body for them.

Very interesting theory. Maybe you should offer some of this info to the authorities? It sounds very plausible.

I am exceptionally good at reading people, your whole life can be read easily in the face, especially the eyes...

For many people their face and eyes act as a mask to hide who they truly are and what they have experienced. I bet you could not read me by looking at my face or staring for hours into my eyes.

The McCanns are the best example I could give to state that all people should have to take a full physiological test before being allowed to become parents!!

Good idea. A financial assessment test would not hurt either.

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

"M A D D I E ---> im dead" Oh dear, what am I overlooking?

Sorry
My Apologies, I read your comment as "I am Dead" not "i'm" Which would be a 'A' too short to spell the phrase.

Very interesting theory. Maybe you should offer some of this info to the authorities? It sounds very plausible.

I think this line was investigated quite extensively, just doing a quick search and I found this which I haven't seen before... very interesting wouldn't you say?

Analysis of McCann sedative interview

For many people their face and eyes act as a mask to hide who they truly are and what they have experienced. I bet you could not read me by looking at my face or staring for hours into my eyes.

I am no expert or professional in this field but as a sales person of 25 years I have learned to read peoples intentions without having to hear the words.

I genuinely think that unless you are a psychopath.. most know the different between right and wrong, so when you do wrong it has an effect on you, this affects the way you hold yourself ‘your demeanour’ and the way your face and eyes look will reflect your inner feelings towards yourself.

When looking at the McCanns I think you can see self guilt, this is to be expected, but I see more there, more than just we feel guilty for leaving the kids alone in an unlocked apartment while we swan off for a good time.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think this line was investigated quite extensively, just doing a quick search and I found this which I haven't seen before... very interesting wouldn't you say?

Analysis of McCann sedative interview

[

at 0:14 its so obvious he's lying. i really hope gerry doesn't fancy himself as a poker player

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ballastastronaut

I think this is where Kate McCann was close to breaking point and exposing everything.

From Kate McCanns Diary

TUESDAY, JUNE 26: I went for a short walk to the shops nearby. I had heard that there was a paedophile there. Nice, isn't it?

If people informed us about these criminals of course we'd be more cautious and we?d feel safer!

Unfortunately I read two books of messages that had been delivered... There were three horrible ones. One from a former Met Police officer' very insensitive/ cruel and far from constructive! Another said 'R.I.P. Maddie' 'how appalling!

Well, not surprisingly I was very upset and I went out to the rocks on the beach. I cried a lot and spoke to Madeleine and to God. I was still not ready to go but Gerry was calling me. The police had arrived, as planned, at the apartment. I calmed down and went to the meeting with the police. Everything seems to be so slow. We finished at around 7pm so I went to be with the kids and tell them bedtime stories. I had dinner, had a few drinks despite having said I wanted it without alcohol!! We talked some more.

My darling Madeleine, I feel such fear and dread when I think of you. Every day and every night, it is TOO MUCH. I can only have hope and trust in God and Mary to look after you and bring you back to us soon.

I'm so sorry if I/we let you down. I hope you know how fond of you we are and that we would NEVER do anything intentionally that would put you in danger' of any kind. You are so precious to me. You make me so happy and I miss you so much. Please God, please Mary, keep watch over our sweet Madeleine. Keep her safe and sound and bring her back to us soon! X X Source

Do what intentionally?

Also

SATURDAY, JULY 7: We had breakfast and got the children ready as usual. At 10.30 the four of us went to the Algarve Shopping Centre.

The plan was to buy sandals and some other things for the children. However the journey was a disaster. We had to stop three times on the way there, since Sean and Amelie were crying alternately.

A disaster because their kids were crying?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sorry
My Apologies, I read your comment as "I am Dead" not "i'm" Which would be a 'A' too short to spell the phrase.

Actually, my original post was "I am dead" but I corrected it straight after. No harm done.

I am no expert or professional in this field but as a sales person of 25 years I have learned to read peoples intentions without having to hear the words.

I genuinely think that unless you are a psychopath.. most know the different between right and wrong, so when you do wrong it has an effect on you, this affects the way you hold yourself ‘your demeanour’ and the way your face and eyes look will reflect your inner feelings towards yourself.

Fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up. I don't doubt your abilities, just wanted to let you know there are also non-psychopaths that are good at hiding their feelings and thoughts. And it's not necessarily always bad. Some of the most confident, fluent and logical people can appear quite different from close.

When looking at the McCanns I think you can see self guilt, this is to be expected, but I see more there, more than just we feel guilty for leaving the kids alone in an unlocked apartment while we swan off for a good time.

In hindsight I agree. I guess many people - including me - got sucked in initially by the desire to find the "lost, innocent little girl." In the process they were distracted from examining the facts and strange inconsistencies of the Official Story as told by the parents.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but the assumption that the parents would drug one of their children just so they could go out seems like quite a big assumption. Why did they only drug one of the kids? Why would they leave drugged children in a room that is unlocked? The easy answer is to say "they are terrible parents!" But as we know, the easy answer isn't always the right one.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Is it because Maddie had Autism or something similar, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they had sedated her before because she was very active and never went to sleep, in Kate's Diary there are many references to Maddie being full of energy.

Was Maddie playing up the night she went missing, is this the reason Gerry was back and forth to check on her. Only time will tell I suppose but something defiantly seems odd about this case.

Edit:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i myself think maddie died 1 or 2 days before she disappeared..
the parents disposed of the body and set up the apartment and the leaving the 3 kids alone as they ate a meal as an alibi...
the police should try and find out if anyone had seen her in the days before the kidnapping and where and how the parents had spent the days as well....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

The 10 min time window of Maddies abduction is imposable, so to me it kind of rules out the abduction theory.

Anyway found a Video showing a side of Gerry McCann not many have seen.

YouTube....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I do believe she was seen the day before at a kids club?
Whatever- I can't remember.
I do remember thinking it odd that Kate was not up from dawn the next day scouring the area. My dog once went missing and I was demented. This was a child not a dog.
But the oddest thing for me was when she reportedly washed 'cuddlecat' the toy. Anyone had anyone close to them die? I kept one of my dad's shirts and it was ages before I could bring myself to wash it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I am absolutely amazed that the mccanns have not been arrested and charged ages ago.

I mean it seems so obvious given the evidence that they sedated their daughter so that they could go out and have a nice dinner without the kids.

Then they go back to check and discover that they gave Maddie an overdose and she died. They then either

a) Paid someone a lot of money to hide the body for them until they could dispose of the body.

or

b) Paid someone to dispose of the body for them.

I am exceptionally good at reading people, your whole life can be read easily in the face, especially the eyes...

Korg.

Korg, I think the Mccanns hid the body themselves.

I remember reading about phone calls that had been made to an English no. on the night of the 'kidnap'. The number was a Rochdale lancashire no. to be exact. This phone call occured while they were supossedly unaware of anything that had yet happened to Maddie. I can't remember the name of this guy but the Mcanns very quickly got the help of a prominent Lawyer/MP from Rochdale, lancashire when the 'kidknap' was announced. They also got an intervention from Pm Gordon Brown which is very rare.

Gerry had been doing consultancy work for UK Priminister Gordon Brown's brother Andrew. Andrew Brown works for an energy company, edf and Gerry Mcann's job was to help convince authorities that their nuclear power plants would not be harmful when built in the public's back yards. There would be a lot of money riding on such deals! There are rumours that Gerry is a mason and Gordon Brown certainly has had masons in his family.

The Mccann's had a spokeswoman early on called Justine Mcguinness. They dumped her pretty quickly when the got back to the UK and she will not speak about anything she knows from those early days of the 'disapearance'. Mcguinnes left quickly (probably in fear of being probed by Portuguese police) and she left behind some very interesting documents.

Amongst these papers where maps with 'esoteric' symbols and writing drawn over them. They were detailed maps of a location at a remote beauty spot around 20 miles away from the apartment. (remember the Mccanns had been out in their rental car days before the event, then they left all the doors and windows open in the sun, I wonder why
)

My take on the case is that yes the Mccanns sedated Madeline. They and their dinner guests (the tapas 7) where said to be swingers. They wouldn't want a clingy child interferring in their fun would they? There was an accident, or one of the parents killed her. Gerry phoned someone who would know exactly what to do to cover their mess up, one of his 'connections'.

The other diners would be forced to lie for the Mccann's if they suspected anything because they were probably drugging their kids too. At least one other couple were doctors.

I think I am good at reading people too. Gerry Mccann is a nasty piece of work (rumoured to be controlling, lecherous and violent) who convinced his wife that it was better to coverup what happened and he had the connections to pull it off. I think Kate is trapped forever in this charade but no less guilty. My other theory is that Gerry is covering something more sinister up, similar to the Benet-Ramsey case.

There is info on all this stuff here mccannfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Lies, Lies, Lies.... it's in the eyes

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

As a sick twist, I remember reading somewhere that Maddie is an anagram for "I'm dead" - dont remember where I saw it but kinda strange coincidence.

[edit on 12/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

What, you don't spell it d e a d? Just wondering what you mean by your statement.

Oh, I noticed you have corrected yourself. Disregard.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

As a sick twist, I remember reading somewhere that Maddie is an anagram for "I'm dead" - dont remember where I saw it but kinda strange coincidence.

[edit on 12/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

What, you don't spell it d e a d? Just wondering what you mean by your statement.

Oh, I noticed you have corrected yourself. Disregard.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by TheComte]

I wonder if I should put mistakes in my posts more often as it appears to create responces lol

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm not a parent myself, but I tell you what if I was I wouldn't dream of leaving my kids on my own, in a strange place, to go to a restaurant.
If you have kids you have a responsibility to look after them and I agree that that's just something not right about the whole thing.
And if they did drug them, it is attrocious.

I really do hope they find the kid, but it's not looking too likely anymore is it?

And I feel sincerely sorry for the McCanns if they had nothing to do with it. Afterall, they're gonna have to live with it for the rest of their lives, knowing that they left her. And speculation always turns back to them.

But people do tiptoe around them, very reluctant to point the finger in their direction, which is understandable. But I'm sure the police could have investigated them a bit more than they did.

I know from experience of family members that you can't leave a kid age 6 on their own for five minutes, never mind aged 2 and 3.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I think Gerry McCann was the brains behind all this, Kate had not choice but to jump on the ride. You can see it in her she looks exhausted and she looks close to breaking point, Gerry seems to really have her in control. In this interview notice how he touches his ear when questioned about sedatives. I have been living long enough to know there is something guilty about that body language. I have seen enough evidence to point the finger at the Parents so I don't feel sorry for them one bit, it's the children I feel sorry for.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Yeah, there's something about him
He looks odd.
I'm sure my mother's been saying that since the start.

If they did it, I'm in no way sympathetic.
I think it's amazing how they left their kids. And even worse if they did sedate them.

If they didn't, then I would have more sympathy.

But still. The ear touching is a classic sign of awkwardness/lying/stress. I agree.

But she looks a hell of a lot worse than him.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have always thought the same about these people. im not ashamed to say it. everything about them is screaming liars.

I Just hope they speak the full truth before it comes out they are guilty. and some joe public takes the law into their own hands.

it's not just child murder. its the years of bold face lying, without a shred of guilt.
creating a find maddie foundation. its all a massive insult. i know police officers trained to interrogate criminals and spot a liar .who think the same.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm going to see if I can find it but on TV today she was speaking to reporters and Gerry who was a few feet away said 'Kate' very sharply as if he wanted her to be quiet. He looked as if he was going to say something else and stopped himself.
He has always seemed a bit thuggish to me.
What I think absolutely stinks is the high level connections that were brought into play. Who knows what political pressures were exerted on the police.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I hope I'm wrong and i do feel bad... But from day one I've thought the parents were behind it.

Covering it up.

Just something shifty about them.

I've still yet to watch the documentary "The truth of the lie" but i will do at some point.

Transcript here

Not even sure how good/accurate it is... but just want to see it really.

[edit on 14/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've noticed something very odd about this thread. Can you see it?
Everyone is agreeing!
Whatever - does anyone know anything about internet libel? I am just thinking that given the circumstances, maybe we should protect ourselves by prefacing our opinions with words and phrases like 'I suspect', 'I think', ''allegedly' 'it appears' etc....
What do you think?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join