It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle formation ufos Stirling City part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello there I filmed some objects just after the bells 12 10 when objects started to appear in the sky they looked big and bright red white yellow orbs they were appearing at different parts of the sky there was about 14 all together over 2 days this is the first part were there flying in triangle formation with the others flying in a line some two at a time the objects were about 1 mile away give or take cheers.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

vid not working m8. post the you tube link

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I think Its working now Cheers.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Excellent stuff Bri. Must get on the National Express and check out Stirling. What is meant by after the bells 12 10?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I think the OP maybe means the bells that rang in the new year. 2010, not 1210. See the date & time on the clip.

"Bonnnnng!" (x 12)

[edit on 9/1/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It could be planes on approach. You may be seeing their landing lights, which outshine and obscure the red and green nav lights. They may look like they "hover" sometimes because the plane is coming toward the observer. They only have apparent motion when they turn away.

I'm not saying that's what this is, because I don't know how close the videographer was to an airport or air force base (Beale Air Force Base is in the vicinity of -- but not really near -- Stirling City). I just know what my experiences have been with planes on approach.

I spend quite a bit of time in the Valley Forge, PA area, which is a few miles from Philadelphia airport. Planes approaching from the west look like bright dots that seem to "appear from nowhere" (turning on their landing lights), then "hover in place" (fly in my direction), then begin to move (turn away a little). Most of the time, there are several solid bright dots in formation (multiple planes "stacked up" on approach).

Perhaps on that night, a squadron of planes were on approach to Beale Air Base.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't have enough information.

[edit on 1/9/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Better probability, given the time....
chinese lanterns (yeah, i know, skeptik's excuses)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Yeah sort of thought it was that, just needed confirmation. Lots of people saw them just after 12 that night all over the UK and they can't all have been lanterns. Stirling certainly seems like a hotspot

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

He's in Stirling Scotland ! Look at his Location ! and i think theyre good old chinese lanterns !

[edit on 053131p://01America/Chicago09 by ProRipp]

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That is one of the best video's i have seen, it couldnt be aircraft, they come too often and for how bright the lights are you would hear them if it was, chinese laterns would move slower and more iratically, and again wouldnt be so bright, well done mate, good footage, might have to drive up and see for myself at some point.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thats insane. I wish I could see something like that.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

He's in Stirling Scotland ! Look at his Location ! and i think theyre good old chinese lanterns !

[edit on 053131p://01America/Chicago09 by ProRipp]

oops!

Stirling City California is the only Stirling City I know.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
That is one of the best video's i have seen, it couldnt be aircraft, they come too often and for how bright the lights are you would hear them if it was..

No -- not really.

In the example I gave of the planes on approach to Philadelphia, I usually don't hear them because they are not that close...planes could turn on their landing lights 10, 20 or more miles out. That's why they just seem to "appear" from nowhere because they are too far to see the dim red and green nav lights, but not too far to see the landing lights when those are switched on.

During busy times at, I've seen 5 or 6 approaching planes in the sky at the same time -- and you could say any three of them were in a triangular formation. As some of those planes move off, more bright dots "appear".

...and the lights ARE very bright -- I'm talking about the landing lights here. They are very, very bright.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Dude I'm pretty sure those are chinese lanterns - you shot the video on new years eve when the sky is buzzing with them. I hate fire works, they're noisy and dangerous. Lanterns on the other hand are quiet and just float through the air. They're pretty safe for kids and they don't freak out cats and dogs.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by lostwords]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Any wind, such as it was, was blowing from the south (just east of south, according to the Polmont charts) to the north (the directions shown in the weather charts show where the wind is blowing from, not to - this one always confuses me !). If the objects originated in the south, and had moved with the wind, they would either have passed overhead, or in front of you, left to right. As their trajectory was right to left, they would be travelling cross-wind, so that rules out the chinese lanterns).

Weather report That Day. Link
www.wunderground.com...

This is only Part 1 Theres 2 to Part 5 To come Theses objects were there for over 1 hour and were probly 1 to 2 miles away

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

They cant be Aroplanes As the object were only 1 to two miles away as they turned to go east you would have seen flashing lights three or more on most aroplanes There was no Flashing Lights whatso ever I v seen hundreds of planes over there There NOT PLanes.

I think its the Real deal hear UFOS

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have posted part 2 of this video of ufos
thanks.
bri

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure what those lights are, but they clearely originate from the ground and make their way in the same direction, and grow in altitude. My best quess is, lanterns, or military projects. In addition, I will say that I am not sure what they are, only guessing, but like I said it's clear they came from the ground and gained altitiude, all going in the same direction, no high speed on them, only floating. So let me give the typical "skeptic" reply and say yes, you know it, Chinese Lanterns on New Years eve!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I love the fact you've got your eyes to the sky and are willing to document strange aerial phenomena at midnight and in -2 centigrade - you are a real treasure the the community.

However in this particular case I think these are sky lanterns.

Not to poo-poo your hard work though - just my thoughts. I am in Thailand just now and see many many, many sky lanterns for a variety of occasions. They conform to the movements of the objects in your video and make sense for a New Years celebration (The date of your camcorder and the fireworks heard in the background).

As I've stated in your YouTube video Sterling and the Bonny bridge area is a hive of unexplained sightings and I have no doubt that with your hard work and determination you will provide some footage of a genuine UFO.

Best of luck and thanks again for your efforts!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Cant anyone read on ATS These objects are Moveing into the wind I have left a link to prove it ITS inpossible for them to be LANTERNS.

IF its NOT lanterns Its Mylers.

People just need to DEAL with it.
at yous

top topics

<<   2 >>

join