It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing notes. Does magic happen to you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I am sure you can access it, I believe we all can, If bad things happen to you, it is likely you are using this ability in reverse. If you dread something and it becomes your reality, it sort of reinforces your fears. You need to be able to make things happen a few times that work. You have to have faith that you can.

I will think about you and try and make something nice happen for you today.

I hope with all my mind and soul that I can.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

ya controling it would be fun, but i have heard of some other people who can do it on the internet and so far mine is the strongest ive heard of, in terms of things ive done

the really funny thing is that one day, when i was trying to figure out what it was, i came under the idea that everone in the world had this power, before that day i never heard of anyone else having anything remotely like me,

after i noticed others who had it, even my friends will explain how they have small instances of "coincidences"

also one day i sort of requested for more information regarding this power, and a few days later i was made aware of the movie the secret!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

You really have got it down my friend, It seems to get stronger with the years for me. Just soak it up and enjoy your blessing mate.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Information that you would like more knowledge on is a very common experience for me.

I may think about something really out their. Shortly after I will be presented with the answer from the most unexpected places.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yes it does.

And you've described my experience of the magic quite accurately.

And yes, I, too, think that some kind of "explanation" might be found in a better understanding on quantum physics...To the extent that I have taken to describing my efforts to cultivate this experince as MAJIC, the Manipulative Applicaton of Juxtiposed Infinite Continums.

I've often wondered why, when every possible outcome to any given occurance has an at least equal an probability of realization, we tend to expect that only the least favorable outcome has the best chance of happening.

If probability can, in any way be influenced by observation, we are, more often than not, setting ourselves up for "bad luck"!

I've lost count of the many little (and not so little) instances of this majic in my life, to the extent that I like to think of myself as something of a modern "wizard", or at least, a joureyman quantum "mechanic"!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

it is something that if you concentrate hard it won't happen

that's pk. if your concentrating, you're using logic - the wrong part of your mind - if you can develop your subconcience abilities you might abuse them - i did, with gambling in fact.

ever noticed how in any game of competition among freinds/family that if you're winning and at any moment you feel bad/guilt you will have a very hard time staying on top?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ya i know i love it when that happens, information always comes

but sometimes its a hindrance, like for me betting is out of the question, gambling will always not work for me, because i am so concentrated on an outcome that the exact opposite of what i wanted happens so no use there

but it has helped me so many other times

and i caused 2 blackouts with it also, that was fun!!!lol

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

And yes, I, too, think that some kind of "explanation" might be found in a better understanding on quantum physics...To the extent that I have taken to describing my efforts to cultivate this experince as MAJIC, the Manipulative Applicaton of Juxtiposed Infinite Continums.

Lol, I really like that, mind if I use that as well

I've often wondered why, when every possible outcome to any given occurance has an at least equal an probability of realization, we tend to expect that only the least favorable outcome has the best chance of happening.

You are quite right, I find myself stopping myself from even thinking about the negative possibility to avoid giving it any energy.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

Bingo, hit the nail on the head, you somehow have to channel the thought to a different part of the brain. I am sure with practice, we could all become good at it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Just like to point out, that to use this in a negative way will have repercussions, not sure if it is because we no right from wrong and that we manifest our own Karma, but keep it good and good will happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

too bad i dont believe in karma (in the conventional sense), or in good and bad - i see them as perspectives not actual rules of the universe

i have a theory that karma happens as a manifestation of this power,

if you feel guilty for a "bad" act you did, you will attract negative occurences to yourself

so simply dont feel guilty!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Be my guest!

After all, the Majic is there for anyone who can use it!

Granted, I'm a bit cautious about who I "reveal" myself to: enough folks think you're looney and you get a 72 hour "time-out" in the local bin!

But there have been more than a few instances, with credible witnesses present, to make for a strong defence should the question ever come to a sanity hearing.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You can't help but feel guilty if you know the difference between right and wrong, at some level it will bite you if you don't have good intent.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
not if you have gotten rid of emotions

like i have!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

I wished everyone could learn to access it, It would have the potential to alter the collective mind. Imagine how good that would be.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Why would you want to learn to get rid of your emotions, they are what make you a human being. Without love you will not last long, trust me. Learn to love #1 lesson in life.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

you miss understand - i already have lost most of my emotions, i dont feel emotion for anything except the girl i love

and i didnt lose them on purpose it was an afteraffect of something else i did

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

you miss understand - i already have lost most of my emotions, i dont feel emotion for anything except the girl i love and i didnt lose them on purpose it was an afteraffect of something else i did

So you do have the emotion of love. Not quite sure what you mean about losing your emotions. Maybe the after affects happened after you used your power for a negative reason!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
ok instead of feeling emotions, theres a hollowness

i can still feel where they are supposed to be but theres no essence

if my emotions where an orange then only the peel would be left without the insides

this had nothing to do with my power, it was casued through tapping techniques i was trying out to help me lose weight 3 years ago, since then they have slowly decreased until now they are gone,

i like it because i feel like my mind isnt clouded by emotions, i can think much clearer, and i dont react to things harshly, that normally would be devestating

recently i got together with my girlfriend, and for some reason she opened up my emotions again, but they only apply to her

everything else is still emotionless in my life!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I read what you are saying, but I find it quite hard to understand how that must feel.

#2 lesson in life is to learn compassion for others. Again when you can truly feel that, your powers will become more potent. Hollow emotions sounds a bit, well, hollow. I don't think you can go through life like that.

Joy is an emotion, fear,love, hate. They are not all pleasant but they are the things that we learn from.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join