It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

There you go again thinking your free. You cant just go around doing whatever you want. Why cant you get your head around this fact. Freedom is an illusion. If you were free there would'nt be any laws or police. If you have a law degree then you should already know this.

Im not saying you should stand there and do nothing. Video tape it while telling them exactly what laws it is they're breaking. Then when you present this avidence and they still get away with it. Then you have all the ammunition you need to do something about it.

Of course they're going to give more weight to what police say, over criminals. Other wise criminals would accuse them of anything and everything.

The whole Cop lover things growing a bit boring now. If you want to insult me do it properly. You should find it easy mr Law degree.(Yeah right)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yeah, just as I thought. These cops come on with their holier than thou front talk but let a few of us members get on the thread and tell our stories to the contrary and suddenly they get cold feet with the responses.

When cops don't enjoy the upper hand they are just as scared and the next coward is. Oh how I've seen that kind of behavior in action before.

You can go on trying to ignore me rcwj1975 but when you do this you are only showing us your true colors.

Don Quixote is a very nice story for these brave men.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

I wanna add that many officers that gave me a verbal ass beating when they pull me over one day, I am able to talk to about similar interests peacefully the next, I blame the laws more than anything, less quotas on cops less people would hate them there are always bad cops as seen in many of these videos, but many just seem aggressive on the job because their lives are in danger, I understand this and try to treat them fairly and not judge them unless they cross a line like some do.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

Your right there are good ones out there I agree with you. In fact, I've had one do the exact opposite of what Arlington's finest did to me... He showed compassion and mercy to me. I'm well aware that cops are humans and that there are good ones and bad ones.

My beef is when you take their exclusive cop family mentality which breeds separation from those who they are sworn to protect and you couple this with the training that caters to violent responses that don't head off problems but only makes them worse. And you throw tasers in that can be and are regularly used for pain compliance you have a recipe for oppression on your hands.

People keep getting on these threads and voicing their dissent to what the cops are doing on a regular basis now and the cops who get on have their ears and brains turned off. Their knee jerk reaction is to either call us liars or exageraters or troubled people who got what was coming to them and it just pisses me off because I know otherwise just like most everyone else here does.

The original poster here said that we should write our congressmen and/or do the policing jobs ourselves. He wasn't even willing to see compromise because he's been so acclimated in never giving compromise to the people he's taken an oath to protect.

His mentality and some of the other LEOs who have jumped in here is only going to perpetuate a broken system that is only getting worse.

Edit:
I'm going to go ahead and leave this thread now having made my points and having exposed the typical problems that the public faces when dealing with modern day cops. The lesson being that they don't wish to listen or entertain our complaints or horror stories because they really don't have to and this is at the core of why things have gone so wrong over the past decades. Their boundrys for indulgence at the people's expense has been steadily moved further and further towards omnipotent levels and it just makes me and others sick now.

Who will reign in these monsters?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
LMAO is it just me or did they just waste the dude and their own dog because he threw a shoe on the ground...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Seriously now, there's good people and bad people in all the professions.
Law enforcement is going to catch alot more crap since they are so close in operation to the populace.
I know good ones and I know bad ones. Theyre human just like the rest of us.
Some of these incidents and personal experiences quoted within this thread as examples of police brutality are pretty amazing.
They seem to have the same basic ingredient of lack of respect for self and then others, and are almost invitations and provocations to an unfortunate ending.
Most proclaimed badasses I've known have in fact been nothing more than spoiled little self important dumbasses with a history of poor judgement and an addiction to the victim mentality.
You cant expect to go around chest out acting without regard to basic decency and common sense and respect to yourself and others and not set yourself up for an intersection with an ass beating or your own death.
That standard, that rule, applies to BOTH sides of the coin.
It's common sense and respect, or absence of both that determine your story you'll tell at the end of the day.
You've got a thumb ! You've got a reasoning brain! You've got Choice!
Utilize with them wisely.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
My beef is when you take their exclusive cop family mentality which breeds separation from those who they are sworn to protect and you couple this with the training that caters to violent responses that don't head off problems but only makes them worse. And you throw tasers in that can be and are regularly used for pain compliance you have a recipe for oppression on your hands.

Yes i agree, just as we view cops as different they view the public they are sworn to protect as violators in the making.

Besides the very people they are arresting are often just victims of societies ills, burglary, drug dealing and many murders would not happen in a well structured society where money was not the prime motivator!

Introducing tasers was a big mistake as no doubt each and every cop would initially be itching to use them especially during their initial introduction. Its the 'I wonder what really happens when I push this button' mentality. Trust me when I say cops get pleasure when they see you squirm with agony after being tasered or pepper sprayed. By the time they use such weapons they already see the victim as a perpetrator and so have no empathy and show no compasion for the victim.

Simply put they are on a power trip. Power which has been given without conscent of any single member of the public! Think about it total strangers have the right to enter your property and arrest you on a whim. You are not even safe in your own home.

The trouble is if you are a soldier wanting to do right for the world somewhere along the way you are gonna have a brush with the law sooner or later and be on the wrong side of it 'in their eyes'. Basically if you are a threat to tptb and the establisment or if a cop does not like your attitude they will come down hard on you. Sorry but I am not a yes sir, no sir three bags full sir just cos someone has a badge. Arresting and brutalising people for giving attidude is not acceptable, people don't get agitated without good reason!

Bottom line is they are just another brick in the wall.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It sucks that the police were not willing to negotiate.

I'm glad they shot their own dog, and in that manner - killed one of their own.

The police had two non-lethal AR-3's ready to subdue the suspect, but the arrogance of the police on the scene was so great that all officers felt like they needed to kill the suspect when he threw the "gun" on the ground.

Epic fail on the department's end. But, that's nothing new.

If I were the commanding officer, I would have gotten the girl on the phone so he could talk to her and tried to end the stand-off peacefully.

I know that idiots are everywhere ... I just wonder why the police departments throughout America seem to be FILLED with them.

My question is, are these officers now "on the run" for murder, like the suspect was?

They should be.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Cops are just people...hell, I have a couple uncles in the force. They do their job, sometimes they do it well, sometimes they slack off.

In every workforce, you got idiots on power trips, people just trying to breese by, and everything in between. The thing that makes police in a different catagory is that they have the ability to shoot and arrest people as part of their job.

I believe that police should be monitered by a independent group for psychological issues coming up...power trip racists need to be assigned to traffic duty until they sort out their issues..

I fear cops when I am doing stupid # (speeding, whatever), but I hardly think of them as terrorists...I find the people that you typically call the cops for to be more of a terrorist than the police...however to a criminal I spose the sight of a cop would instill terror.

simple rules of society.
1) show police respect
2) never talk to a cop without a lawyer present
3) never talk to a cop without a lawyer present
4) never talk to a......

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
simple rules of society.
1) show police respect

Sorry why show them respect? That has to be earned doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Actualy I'd have shot his sorry butt quicker. He said repeatedly he was gonna shoot. As soon as he staightened his leg out behind him and started to raise up, game over. As I've stated before, I have no love lost for cop, but they do have to deal with some awefull people sometimes. Lets see, hmmmmm.....on the run for murder, has a gun, threatens to shoot me, says he's gonna die here.....yup I'd have shot him sooner. Just another thug wanna be that got what he deserved. Makes ya wonder something else too.......Does Hoodnewz go around after a crime getting witnesses to come forth, or do they help the criminals escape. Seems to be the average response. Help I been shot, yet nobody sees anything. Thug mentality, gotta love it.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Such a sad mentality!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yea I seen this video displaying the evil that exist in our communities globally that is supposed to PROTECT ITS CITIZENS. Very sad indeed they could of made a warning shot, shot him in his leg they do do target practice? but the killed the young man as if his life weighed nothing to them and as if they were the JUDGE and once again they all went home as if it was an honest days work HONEST LOL. I pray for the young boys family and know their will be a fair adjustment to those who kill and hide behind badges. No I dont hate the police but I do acknowledge the fact that evil police do exist and do misbehave because they feel invincible BECAUSE THEY DONT THINK "GOD" IS WATCHING AND HE IS!

This type of behavior is the reason why people STUCK in places called URBAN COMMUNITIES develope the mentality of F.T.P. because they have experienced first hand what it feels like to be ignored and treated like a less class human because of their demographic location. The reason ILLEGAL GUNS are so IMPORTANT TO THESE URBAN COMMUNITIES IS BECAUSE MANY are forced to protect themselves in these communities KNOWING THAT they cannot even count on the police to protect them.

SCENERIO: You have family members that live in a bad part of the neighborhood and you cannot afford to move them to a more peaceful location you know in this part of town 90% of the people hanging out around your family members house are carrying guns. Do you call the police everytime you want to visit these members knowing even if somebody gets arrested their friends are going to harrass your family and label you and them as snitches possibly endangering your love ones or do you get your own gun legal or illegal and protect yourself because the cops around your way are comfy. riding in the squadcars and dont want to really be bothered with these less humans in their eyes. This mentality in the police that they will make our job easier if they kill each other is SENSED BY THE URBAN COMMUNITIES ALSO STRENGTHENING THE F.T.P. thought process basically leaving citizens that want police help in their communities to fend for themselves and figure a way to protect their own families BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

It is sad for their are good cops who really want to PROTECT AND SERVE THESE COMMUNITIES but politics forbid this, forbid this by not evaluating the POLICE FORCES ABROAD before hiring ALLOWING TAINTED INDIVIDUALS WITH WICKED MINDES TO CARRY GUNS KILL ANYONE THEY FEEL AND GO HOME LIKE ITS ALL GOOD its not at all.

GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY
AND SH$% HE WONT TAKE

[edit on 12/31/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Somebody needs to learn how to edit.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by SaturnFX
simple rules of society.
1) show police respect

Sorry why show them respect? That has to be earned doesn't it?

Pretty much.

I'm tired of this sad old argument, that if I question the police or their current role in our country, that I should "Show some respect." or, "I don't understand." and, "Not all cops are bad, and you shouldn't think all of them are bad."

You mean like.. how every cop treats every citizen as a criminal until they are proven innocent? Simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or nearby, a citizen is simply a suspect and is to be treated as a criminal until further notice? So cops can do that, because it's their job, and I should deal with it? No, sorry. All cops deserve to be under my personal scrutiny, and I can think of them as I please, for my own protection and well being. If you have a problem with that, then you can seriously go fukk yourself and get out of this country you do not belong in.

This is a free society, and my thoughts and ideas are protected under the Constitution of the United States of America. The constitution that law enforcement is supposed to uphold, but clearly no longer does.

I've served in the army for 8 years, I served 2 years in Iraq. All this has done for me is opened my eyes, and has left me sad and bitter for what my country really has become. I have a friend who personally knows and is related to pretty much all the cops in my area. I know them personally. I don't think there is one of them doesn't think like a homicidal paranoid lunatic. They think everyone is out to get them and anyone given the chance, will kill them. They honestly think this way, and I live in a completely non-violent rural area.

It's sad. They are also the typical wannabe military types, who idolize all weapons, think it's cool to be in full combat gear, etc. They love it, and they crack jokes about people getting the crap kicked out of them by police. These are not people I have respect for. So once again, if you think I should believe otherwise because of you grand delusions of respect and authority, then you can promptly shove your head up your ass. Maybe consider moving to Russia, where your authoritarian respect values will be heralded as gospel.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The only thing I got from the video is that cops and the criminals can make stupid mistakes. Also it was very sad to see that dog shot. Yes, cops can be worse than criminals and criminals can be better people than cops. Fortunatly this role reversal is rare.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Whats the common element that brings all 3 of these videos together?
One from China, one from England, and the final one from Japan.

videos.caught-on-video.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's been said before, but I'll say it again.

Not every person has good intentions, not every person has evil intentions, not every person is capable of having any intentions at all.

When I was growing up in the 80s, police officers would come into our schools to give us safety speeches. We were taught to trust and respect police officers unconditionally. Any one elsle remember those days?

Now I teach in a very poor, urban area where there is a lot of crime....spousal abuse, guns, theft, drugs, etc. I've overhead parents threaten their children with "You better watch out, or the po-po will get you!" kinda like parents used to threaten their misbehaving offspring with the bogeyman.

It seems our society sure has changed in the last few decades, at least with respect in how we view our officers. My question is, has the change been the result in a deterioration of police-community relations, or a reaction to negative experiences with various police officers?

One last thought; I would personally like to thank the officer who did NOT call my parents when he caught me and my friends rolling a house......a million thanks!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by smyleegrl]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let me tell you all something about COPS. Being a Cop is a Job. Thats it, Nothing else. Some cops like it and try to abide by the law. Some cops like it and try to skirt the law because they are the law in their eyes.

I do not hate all cops. I hate the bad ones. With good reason.

My sister was married to a cop who felt like he was a god. When they broke up and got a divorce, he tried to run her over with his car. Went to trial, and cus he was a cop, he got out of it.

Through all the beatings he gave her and the death threats and the making the youngest kids lie to the court about how she was a bad mother ( or else they couldn't see Daddy anymore - manipulation) and now 8 years later he's got custody of the kids and her with just visiting rights making the two youngest kids continually lie to social workers - (this back and forth in court has been going on for all these years - he swore the day they divorce he would find a way to take the kids from her). He quit being a cop 5 years ago and hasn't held down a job since but because he has inherited rental property they let him have the kids! He lives with a known prostitute and druggie. (She lives at His House with the kids) Meanwhile My sister is now remarried and has worked all this time providing for the kids.

It's Not about the COPS. It' about The PERSON wearing the Uniform~!!!

There are TONS of bad cops out there just like my ex brother-in-law. Just because they do the job of a Cop does Not give them any obligations to do good or right in the eyes of the law and in most cases because they are cops can get out of trouble easier! The system is corrupt and Does Not Work.

I would give a thousand law breaking guys who were busted for selling Pot their freedom in a Heartbeat to take back all the hate, heartache and pain this cop caused my sister!

Do I hate all Cops. No. that would be silly. Do I hate cops who skirt the law and the system that lets them? Hell Yes. Everyone should or they are Not decent Americans.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok OP, were can I sign up to get more details about the agenda your trying to push here?

I watched the first story, and I just can't figure out how I am suppose to be sympathizing with the guy? I kindof had to laugh when he mentioned being wanted for murder, and on the run for two years. I guess police should have brought him some coffee and donuts?

He was in no position to be barking any kind of orders, not to mention making threats.

You call it police terrorism, I call it people adapting to wreckless uncivilized people.

I have never seen that from cops around my area...so are the cops different, or are the citizens different?

Grow up, think before you act.. lose the attitude, and you may never have to deal with a cop in your life.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Mailman]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join