It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from aFTeRm4Th - My Special Introduction ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hello all and welcome to my introductory thread here on ATS. I would like to start with a brief background on myself, along with my intentions here on ATS. Following this I will include a list of my favorite threads that I have stumbled across here over the past few years.

Born and raised in Colorado, I am attending Colorado State University seeking a degree in construction management and business. I have been a long time proponent of freedom of thought, speech, and our god given constitutional rights. I value fact and evidence over speculation and opinion. Thus, I will attempt to support my threads and posts with factual evidence that can further support the nature and ideals of my opinions. A quote, originally posted by Phage, best describes the nature of my intentions on this site. I share it with you, in hopes that it will further develop the tact in which you approach topics here on ATS

“Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please” – Mark Twain

My intentions here are simple. I intend to contribute to the community and further my knowledge, as well as the knowledge of others, surrounding various alternative topics. More specifically some of my favorite discussion forums here include: aliens & ufo’s, military and government projects, secret societies, science and technology, space exploration, and survival techniques. I have a unique knowledge pertaining to government secrecy, general conspiracies, survival, and in particular, unidentified flying objects and extraterrestrials that I wish to share during my tenure here.

I have been a long time supporter of this website, and have been in the background reading posts and threads for the past 5 or so years. During this period, I have compiled a list of my absolute favorite threads, and would like to share them with the community. Below are a few of my favorite threads and a short description of each, and a few videos that I enjoy watching from time to time. Enjoy!

The Mozart Effect
The Mozart Effect refers to research linking complex classical music, such as Mozart to increased in intelligence, reduction of violence, heightened performance, and increase in well-being.

Capturing The Light, The Amazing Story of Dorothy Izatt
Thirty years in the making and armed with over 30,000 feet of film, Dorothy Izatt has compiled one of the largest and most credible collections of UFO evidence ever!

The Smoking (Anti-Aircraft) Guns (of Los Angeles, 1942)
The Battle of Los Angeles is one of the most well documented UFO Cases of all time, and one of the first with direct involvement by the United States Armed Forces.

Is There Intelligent Life Somewhere In The Universe?
A great debate discussing the possibilities behind intelligent life in the universe between JKrog08 and TheMythLives

Favorite Videos

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 22-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Hey there, let me just say that this has to be the most evolved intro thread I've ever seen here (complete with avatar)

Welcome to the madhouse and see you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Haha, thank you. I enjoy when other members put thought and some sustenance into their posts, so I shall do the same. And I have been browsing for a few years, but came across this avatar a while back at belowtopsecret.com and knew I had to have it.
Thanks, see ya around!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think "Welcome" is a little silly but I'll offer it!

Silly because it seems you are a vet here that finally decided to register!

What prompted the change from lurking to contributing?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ALOHA

may your contributions further the collective vision of truth seekers
may your posts be as detailed as the avatar image
may they also, like the signature, guide us to that knowledge

one question
4 the
HEART
AftERm4TH

in that signature is there room for...

LOVE

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thanks for the greetings! I guess I am finally interested in offering my opinion and creating threads here on ATS. Been pretty busy in the past, so I haven't had much time to contribute, but now I do!
Also, been working on a small thread about the Travis Walton case that I eventually would like to post.

reply to post by awake1234

Again, thanks for the warm welcome! And yes, there is always room for love! Especially in today's day and age

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm like you- longtime watcher now turned contributer but I don't start threads.
I'd have to agree with what one of the other guys said, you're intro thread is awesome.
I would say Quick! Leave while you can but the people here really make staying too much fun.
Welcome.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by R0BCROW75

Haha, thanks for the complements on this thread... And like you I am already stuck here... hence, why i have decided to make a profile. Too late for me to leave now, already took the red pill.
see you around!

top topics

join