It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wool Is About To Be Lifted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Obama is about to save the world. It's all too perfect.

As Israel & Iran ramp up the war rhetoric, seemingly on their way to a big showdown.....The TPTB have duped us all! This is all planned. When all hope is lost, Obama will have a world-changing peace initiative meeting with Ahmadinejad & Netanyahu, at a neutral site (Switzerland maybe???).

Iran gains world respect and is allowed to continue nuclear programs (they're good guys, they wouldn't hurt anyone, right?) Israel changes its image in the Middle East as aggressor, agreeing to once-and-for-all help setup and recognize a Palestinian State....maybe even giving land back to Syria.

The biggest photo-op of all time. Think about it. "The man that changed the world"!

No one could question him then....One-by-one they will all fall in line, ushering in the True NWO...with Obama as President. Russian & China will have to fall in line.

Everyone wins!

(OR SO THEY THINK)

The wool is about to be lifted.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Haha, maybe
I don't think the wool is really moving anytime soon its sort of part of the sheep last time I checked. Even if you shave it a little bit it will just grow back.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The Wool Is About To Be Lifted!

I really love your optimism... seriously!

But like I said in that other thread... I don't think there is enough savior in Obama (or anyone alive today) to bring these two nations to the peace table until sometime after a good number of people have died on both sides and... elsewhere unfortunately.

Here's hoping your gloriously cynical prophesy comes true

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Personally i think israel and iran are just going to Nuke each other back into the stone age. Unless obama is actually able to find a middle ground, which i doubt since he claims he is not muslim.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That is one way to look at it, the other way to look at is that another layer is about to be added to it - it will just seam like the wool has been lifted.

Who knows after the Copenhagen tomorrow they might all come out as a big happy family and while Amejendad is giving a speech standing next to Netenyuh(sp?) in a year or two Iran will go ahead and launch their ballistic missile with a nuclear war head and hit Israel with it, then Amendjendad will look at Netenyhu and say "Got ya ****!" and walk off stage.

I don't know.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Politics involves a win-win situation. Iran will not give up until Israel gives up the land. If you noticed, if you include the Gaza strip, Israel appears to be in the image of a thorn...a thorn in the side of the Islamic nations.

It would take a miracle to make peace under these conditions. Your thread is looking for the final world peacemaker, the end of the world scenario. Lots of people want to be saved from their troubles. Like the old Negro spiritual "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen...," we are likely going to have to wait a little longer.

What if there isn't anyone to save us from our self-destructive path? Locally, like on the post about fluoride in the water and their useless citizen attempts to have the poison removed, we just continue down the road....

I hope a savior comes soon......but I am expecting things to continue as they have for 2000 years. If you want change, you will have to get out and do it. "Be the change you want to see in the world." - Ghandi

Don't wait.

If, in fact, the Islamic countries in the region are the kingdom of the antichrist, as can easily be shown, there isn't much hope it will change in favor of Israel.

[edit on 12/17/2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I agree.

It is a bigger problem than anyone can fix.

And there are many more problems that need fixed. IMO

Just sayin'....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Obama is about to save the world. It's all too perfect.

No one could question him then....One-by-one they will all fall in line, ushering in the True NWO...with Obama as President. Russian & China will have to fall in line.

Russia and China will fall in line.

This is how I see it playing out. Israel will not attack Iran .

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Sean48]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I could not disagree more. Nobody has the stones to deal with Iran but Israel. They will not do anything because we clearly can't help them now that we are in two wars already, despite the fact that Iraq is winding down. Iran will continue to push the envelope and the rest of the world will look to Obama to step in and guess what, he won't. Oh, he'll talk about sanctions, probably go to he UN and request them from the international community, such as it is. Everyone will nod their heads, go back home and violate those sanctions. Why? Because there is nothing he can do. He does not have the support of the country to enter yet another war. Iran knows it and they will develop full nuclear capability, inclusive of the ballistic weapons to carry them while Israel looks on wishing the US was not in a quagmire in Afganistan and that there was a President of the US who had a reasonable chance of getting popular support for a defensive act. The only thing that Obama has even the slightest grasp of is the left and he is losing them by his policy on Afganistan and his willingness to drop the single payer option in health care (underlined with his inability to get anything out of the climate summit). He is dead man walking. His presidency is over in terms of getting anything done and Israel will have to suck it up. Syria came out yesterday and said they would support Iran in a conflict. Look at the map and that tells you that with Lebanon that gives Israel a three front war.

We will have a nuclear Iran. In 20 years in the history books, it will not be scene as the fault of Obama to stop this from getting to a choke point. That blame will go to Clinton and Bush. He will get the blame for blowing his popularity so quickly so as not to be able to do anything about it when it became necessary to do something.

Who's loving this? Russia and China. This is a 20 year failure of US foreign policy comming home to roost

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
All I'm saying is YES This is what they want you to think.

It's perfect, who knows what kind of deal-making is going on behind the scenes? Who knows who will get what piece of the pie?

Create a conflict. Solve the conflict. Become the hero. Everybody falls in line.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

The wool is about to be lifted.

First fleeced, next scalped.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Nice story but you miss one important detail. Obama doesn't care if he has popular support or not. It doesn't seem like any of the American elected officials do.
In fact that is a very scary thing, when the gov. is no longer afraid of the people the people better be afraid of the gov.

new topics

top topics

join