It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just for clarity.
I worked 10 years for military in military airport compound.
I believe in aliens/ufo, and am sure they exist.
I am computer graphics expert and I created video like these
over 10 years ago just for fun.
It teak’s 3h of work in 3dstudio to do video like this.

Just another computer animation.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Easter Island is near off the Coast of Chile isn't it?

Hmmmmm

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Disclosure: 12.16.09.
ET's astonishing maneuvers in the night sky is a message:
"Yes we are here...... in Chile"

This undeniable bullet proof footage, will be etched in the minds
of our generation and many more to come. It's iconic imagery
of extraterrestrial craft and agility will set the new standard in
our earths aviation and military history.

Hold onto your underwear, disclosure will happen again next December, for those who missed it.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned that fact that there is no reaction? If i saw something like that in the sky and was filming, i'd be throwing out some holy S***S F*** me every few seconds.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by polnativ
Just for clarity.
I worked 10 years for military in military airport compound.
I believe in aliens/ufo, and am sure they exist.
I am computer graphics expert and I created video like these
over 10 years ago just for fun.
It teak’s 3h of work in 3dstudio to do video like this.

Just another computer animation.

This isn't a computer animation. I'm not the best CGI graphics expert, but I have friends who are. They've already said that this was a "real" event, whatever that event may have been. More than likely airplanes, but, it isn't CGI.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Disclosure: 12.16.09.
ET's astonishing maneuvers in the night sky is a message:
"Yes we are here...... in Chile"

This undeniable bullet proof footage, will be etched in the minds
of our generation and many more to come. It's iconic imagery
of extraterrestrial craft and agility will set the new standard in
our earths aviation and military history.

Hold onto your underwear, disclosure will happen again next December, for those who missed it.

Its a wonderful time to be alive! Wormholes opening up in Norway! Temples on Mars and now this!

Best holiday gift EVER!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

That wont put them off phage no doubt one of the ufo guys here will be able to look at this and be able to tell us

1) the race
2) propulsion system used
3) star system they are from

While what we see is another poor quality lights at night video of the type that makes some on here ***e in their pants

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
People, read the friggin thread please. Quote from the link Phage posted on pg 1 of this thread.

UPDATE: Marcos González, of Agrupación Canopus, Chile, confirms that “sure, the night flight of the Air Force planes are a phenomenon that repeats itself every year around this time of the year and has been in many occasions recorded by the surprised spectators”

They're airplanes, AIRPLANES!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I hear santa claus has fitted lights to each of the reindeer, maybe he was testing them out. HMMMMM sounds more plausible than something coming here from one of the zillion stars above.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When people say "It's a UFO!" they are correct. They are flying, they are unidentified and they are objects.
But they are not spacecraft from another galaxy with little green men on them.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
OKAY !! So im guessing you have proof to back up your claims !!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

You sir are Correct!!!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What is this?

Kindergarten?

You people will belive anything.

OMG I give up ha ha!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

and were supposed to believe this guy because????? I said their not Airplanes so I must be right.
Planes don't move like those objects do. The best planes they have are 10 F-16's that they just recently order which would be the best turn rate planes they have compared to the F-5e. The Turn rates are as follows:

Maximum instantenous turn rate: 26 degrees/second
Maximum sustained turn rate: 18 degrees/second

www.fighter-planes.com...

Also, Last time I checked F-16's don't hover?

I mean really I understand that all conspiracies need to be questioned but lets make more educated assesments. Are we really using the old airplanes, weather balloons, and swamp gas excuses still.

Their unidentified, their flying, their objects. Their UFO's....

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Akkadian]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian

If you had bothered reading this you'd know that the planes are T-35 Pillán and not F-16's. The T-35 Pillán is a propeller driven trainer aircraft that the Chilean Air force use.

Here's a picture of one.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

..and you measured the turn of degrees of these flying objects with what tool or mathematical system? How can you tell exactly what degrees these flying objects turned? Its a poor quality video mate, I know your really passionate about finding another life form, we all are mate. We are and have to become the professionals. I am sick an tired of the majority of people who claim to be ufologists and may have a large and vast amount of knowledge on UFOs, but...they may not have a vast amount of knowledge on military aircraft and aviation maneuvers. Especially if they are test crafts (not in this video, in this video they are T-35's).

Do detective work, the best way to prove that it is indeed an alien craft first you must rule out everything else. Work down the list of possibilities, the first question being "Are these military aircraft", and, "Is there an airfield close by to this location". Work your way down different categories and sub-categories.

With this video, we did not get far down that endless "list" of mine (or other researchers), it stopped right at Military aircraft -> Airfield nearby -> Annually scheduled training flights of FACH training pilots. That last sub-category, every year this happens in Chile, like clockwork. Another category of mine is verifying the evidence at hand, the video quality is very bad, the objects are blobs of light, flying in groups of 3, then circulating, then regrouping in groups of 3. Another sub-category of mine would be to analyze the landing maneuvers of these planes at FACH, which I posted in a previous post.

Seriously lads, don't be one of those Ufologist that the public would label insane. They won't believe you, they will have a gut feeling it is not true (like what happened here to some of us). The best way to prove aliens exist (which I want to do) is to prove that it is infact not an alien. Therefor you win either way. You win if your researched proved to be correct (its a plane) and you win if you are wrong (its an alien aircraft).

I think that if all these new young and fresh Ufologists with great enthusiasm should infact take onboard this list of mine (and many others), remember by doing this you win either way.

I believe in aliens, I believe in alien craft (inter-dimensional or extra-terrestrial). We live in a harsh social environment and people like us would get easily condemned trying to prove the existence of aliens. So if you take the approach of a detective/researcher who tries his/her best to DEBUNK all sightings and you cant, then you have SUCCEEDED! Plus people won't think your insane and will listen to you and you may even get an opportunity to talk at an interview on international radio or international documentaries and actually get paid for the work that you have done.

Time to move on, time for a fresh professional way of proving the existence of aliens. We should be all tired of the nonsense they have been force feeding us since Roswell. We are all too smart for that, that is why we are here at ATS - Where the S**t hits the fan first before it even falls into public view

This place was destined for a more evolutionary mindset since its creation in '97.

[edit on 17/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Also, Last time I checked F-16's don't hover?

You are correct F-16s do not hover.

However neither are the aircraft shown in the video. They appear to hover because they are heading toward you (or away from you), so their relative motion given their distance from the camera is small. Looks like hovering but not.

What is the perspective?

link   
It is by no means absolutely conclusive that those light are from airplanes nor is it conclusive that those lights are et in origin (whatever that looks like). Based on the flight path they don't seem to move like jets or helicopters.

link   
Well, after this thread i am convinced......i do not know why phage even bothers. And has since left the thread to quietly fester.

The reason phage has a reputation as a debunker is because he knows how to search the bloody internet properly, without him taking a dump in his strides everytime a light in the sky video appears on youtube.
I want to believe to, but i don't want that to be at the cost of renouncing reaIity.

A disinfo agent ffs....We don't even need disinfo agents when something like this comes around, because we look like guffawing yokels pointing at the shiny and yelling night god angry at me.

What are they, teasers? Jump out and make beep beep noises at us, someone explain to me the aliens agenda for flying formation over chile every december?
To annoy us, to make us awe at their awesome formation prowess perhaps?

"watch these humans jump on their internets and yell at each other over this one zzzggrrod"
"yes phlinphlin, i too also love to travel 60 light years so that i may fly formation at these humans and shake my fist and yell take that puny human, my formation is better than anything you will ever devise, hahahah."
Yeah i don't get the agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Damn, with the fact that these planes fly over a large urban area (obviously Santiago) about the same time every December, one would think SOMEONE would be able to get not only decent video, but MUCH more importantly, a good AUDIO recording of the engine noise of the numerous planes, assuming that's what they are. Such a large formation should put out PLENTY of decibels. Santiago is a HUGE city, and not entirely "3rd world" poverty-stricken, so SOMEONE should have a camera with adequate #-ing audio, and can get close enough to the action! That would settle the argument permanently.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join