It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADL - World Is Awash With Anti-Semitism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
ADL - World Is Awash With Anti-Semitism

Interesting article! My opinion is that the world isn't awash in anti-semitism - as modern day Jews aren't even Semites!
And yes, hatred of "Zionism" is on the rise, rightfully so. The Zionists are the worst terrorists that the world has ever witnessed. I think that the ADL is becoming a little panicked as people are disregarding their propaganda in record numbers in favor of the truth. Sooner or later they will have to attone for the atrocities that they have perpetrated on mankind.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hate and intolerance to ALL races/religions/skin colors seems to be on the rise world-wide. It seems that only 1 flavor gets any attention though

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Bullocks! The media would have you belileve that, yet everyone I know is extremely tolerant and understanding of other races and religions. In fact, rarely do I see, hear or experience bigotry on a daily basis - in fact, compared to the early 1900s, we are in a period of harmony.

The reason the zionists are hated is because they deserve to be hated. Everything they do is to further their agenda at the expense of the rest of the world. I am not talking about Jewry - I am talking about Zionism. Zionism hides behind Jewry and has used the Jews as their platform. I'm suprised that you don't see it!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Below is an excerpt from the Jewish holy book the Talmud , created in late 100 ad , Its is the Zionist Handbook ,which these excerpts are taken from, Its time to under stand what they have being Hiding !!!!!

Disclaimer: this is NOT supporting the TALMUD but Revealing what's INSIDE THE TALMUD,,The Talmud is what Fake Jews Use As A Holy Book,Real Jews are persecuted for speaking out against these imposters,,They are Babylonian..They are evil..

..>..>
..> ..>

Tidbits From The Talmud

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.
MORE SHOCKING STATEMENTS FROM TALMUD !!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
As you can see . All translated and quoted from the holy Book Talmud !
Zionists are fake Jews , They are Babylonian , any wonder why they are lawless killers !!!!!!!!
MORE TASTY LIES BELOW , THIS IS MY FAVOURITE ! THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY !!!!

Insults Against Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote 2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote 6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote 4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The ADL is insane.

I once had this friend who was quite unstable. On several medications and in and out of various therapy attempts for years.

One of the last delusions he was under before I cut all ties with him was the "everyone is anti-semetic" delusion.

I walked out on him in an electronics store because he started yelling and screaming about how all the store employees were avoiding him because they're anti-semetic.

That guy was what the ADL is. Paranoid and insane.

Ever read "Them"? some British journalist hanging out with various conspiracy group figureheads the least of which isnt Alex Jones. The last chapter of the book was dedicated to a sit down with some heads at the ADL and their take on these conspiracy movements.

In the end the ADL seemed to be the craziest nut of the group. But they have the power of self-righteousness and positive public opinion on their side. Makes them the most dangerous type of nut out there. Like the UN and their propensity to rape and steal and promote genocide. It's okay because we al llove the UN. And we all love the ADL.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The ADL is a tool of the Zionists to demand acceptance for their agenda. It should be noted that the Zionist orchestrated the holocaust in order to secure the land of Israel. The Zionists routinely sacrifice real Jews to further their agenda. The subset of Zionist Jews are the problem. True Judaism is absolutely fine with me.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Abe Foxman is an attention whore, par excellence. He must be fishing for more camera time again.

If the jews would stop trying to run this planet into the ground, there would be no "antisemitism".

And IMHO it is not just the zionists doing this, but the jews aid and abet it. So does the church. Zionists couldn't do it without them. Zionists arent parasitic because all parties benefit.

Read the Kol Nidre if anyone doubts me. You can find it at a jewish source right HERE. It's one of their most important "prayers".

Here is a snippet:

Thereupon the cantor chants the Aramaic prayer beginning with the words "Kol Nidre," with its marvelously plaintive and touching melody, and, gradually increasing in volume from pianissimo to fortissimo, repeats three times the following words:

Yes. I'd use the words "marvelous" and "touching" to describe this abomination... How fitting.

"All vows [], obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'ḳonam,' 'ḳonas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

This gives them permission to lie cheat and steal for the next year. What a racket!

THAT is judaism.

[edit on 16/12/09 by PSUSA]

top topics

join