It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inconvenient Truth for Al Gore As His North Pole Sums Don't Add Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Al Gore's a wanker. Of course his sums don't add up.

The whole root for anthropogenic global warming stems from the belief that mad made CO2 emissions are causing the earth to heat rapidly. This is based on fraudulent computer models and tampered data and they wonder why there's conspiracies?
The earth has been cooling for 9 years and the polar bear numbers have been increasing! Bloody hell, and they wonder why there's conspiracies.

Al Gore should be in jail for international racketeering and for shoving this ridiculously fraudulent idea down our throats. Then again what does he care he's on his way to being the first carbon billionaire. Anthropegenic global warming is not a speculative conspiracy. Every single piece of raw data debunks this dead on. So there are other initiatives behind it and that is where the conspiracy lies.

I don't think it matters if we believe these things anymore, the Government just seems to pass down instructions to us, there's no form of communication between them and the public they're paid to serve. We don't serve our Government's so stop taking the piss with these ridiculous and completely fraudulent false flag events that have been occurring recently.

What's next? A false flag alien attack? The war on your mojo? Fed up.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

What does that mean?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Funding for APPC comes through an endowment established by the Annenberg Foundation, as well as the generous support of federal agencies and foundations.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Umm, i'm sorry.. I'm new and not sure how to tell which post you are talking of?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Everything is profit driven, that is the nature of capitalism.

But, there are huge lobbying industries (like the Amer. Petroleum Inst.) spending untold millions to fight any climate change legislation because it cuts into their bottom line, and makes them potentially liable for fouling the air and water we breathe and drink.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have one question though :

In what state is the Earth supposed to be in ?

Again : In what state is the Earth supposed to be in ?

Just asking..
Some say its warming and it is a problem, okey, for who is it a problem?
Us maybe?

Some say its cooling and it is a problem, okey, for who is it a problem ?
Us maybe ?

I am just saking: In what state is the Earth supposed to be in ?

PS: I really dont think there is one person on this planet who can answer this, and absolutely not give documentation of any kind to back up the claim.

[edit on 15/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

That's a good point and a good question.

The answer I think is the earth is always in flux. But the fear of course is natural warming enhanced by human activities creates an environment is dangerous to us in the short term and long term.

Short term warming has impacts in regards to most dangerously water levels. Glaciers and mountain runoff provide a huge amount of the global water supply especially in developing countries. With almost all glaciers in retreat, lack of water becomes incredibly destabilizing.

There are also implications in regards to more powerful and more frequent storms, cyclones, and hurricanes which can have a huge impact on lives and also the GDP's of the nation's that have to rebuild in their wake.

There are also implications in regards to farming, less yield in some areas more in others but I'm not sure it balances out.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

well concidering that 140 years of climate data was forged just to prove that the world was getting warmer/changing in a way that was harmfull for us pretty much sais it all to me ,

in other words everything is as it should be, sometimes it gets hotter sometimes it gets colder, water migrates and the ice caps with the water.

this morning there was a good article about carbon taxation and about the fraud its been causing in EU , apparently 5b worth of EU tax money went in to pockets of organized crime , yaay

www.talentum.com...

to sum up the article in short , organized crime sold carbon credits and evaded tax on the money they made from it which is a back blow for the union during the copenhagen meeting...

there you have it , its just about people getting rich with someone elses labour in very doobius ways.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
He said that 5 years ago! Al gore is so full of it. How can anybody believe him.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

And wouldnt you agree that humans could have been better off if the people in charge told the truth and used the required amount of money to help the people at the affected areas to rebuild their cities on a more stabile piece of land, instead of taking as much money they can and stuff their bank accounts full and run off for some new climate confrence scaring more people..

The technology is here and have been for along time to make use of seawater, it is not put into its rightfull use, and that is causing deaths by thousands per day.. It could be 'they' don't want to..

[edit on 15/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Did you observe the recent communication coming from the Copenhagen summit? Essentially, if the agreement fails, a international cabal of nations (including China, India, Europe) will effectively blame the United States.

China said there will be "consequences" if no agreement occurs. Australia, controversial, made major criticism of the United States Senate and the Climate Bill currently being debated.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Yep, criminals the lot of them..

I posted on the White House youtube channel:

Hey, why dont you arrest Al Gore ? He is a criminal and a fraud..

I bet i get some BAH BAH's in return..(Sheeple want to back Gore.)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

Despite the graphs clearly showing earlier warmer periods in time, some people in this thread still think that this period is the first warming period in earths history and therefore must me manmade I have the idea.

I think we all should be thinking about the environment, keep it clean and use energy responsibly, but the taxations they are now planning can only be done and approved by the people when there is a reason to do so. This reason is manmade GW.
To make us have an even more guilty feeling they say CO2 is the killer, tax that, so that people who dont buy this crap are being looked to by other MMGW believers as crazy people who dont care a bit about our environment. But we breathe out CO2, plants grow on CO2!

It was warmer earlier in time with less people on the earth, see the picture Mark provided us. Man.. they must have had huge SUV's and lots of heavy industry those Roman emperors. With lot less people on the earth supposedly, and such warm periods.. hmmm makes one think doesn't it?

So the question stays why some people think this GW is caused by man made CO2, and how they with all the taxes are thinking to lower these levels...

I think though everybody should care about their environment amap.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Who gets all of Gore's money and power when he dies. Follow the money....who is he grooming to be his successor?

This is all a ruse and nothing more than the most eloborate power grab scheme in the history of the world with the ultimate goal being a one-world government.

Why Gore? Remember, this was the VP that most people felt was as incompetent as Qualye. In just a few short years, this man who claimed to invent the internet captures the helm of the environmental movement, hosts a documentary, wins an oscar and the nobel peace prize.

WHY? Why has this man been groomed to be in this position? The man whose home uses in one month roughly 20x the amount of power in an average person's home. The man who uses more CO2 travelling back and forth than an average person does in a lifetime. Yet, he is the leader of this movement?

What would be his position in a one-world government or is he merely a "prophet"?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
reply to post by rnaa

rnaa,
Valiant effort on your part. But to be honest after watching the back and forth on this issue, and seeing the general trend here on ATS, I'm not quite sure why you tried.
The GW deniers rule here. A bunch of sorry self-important baby Nero's who fiddle while they sell their grandhildren's planet down the river.

No, it is hopefully the anti-human caused GW people that use logic and reason to rule here - if anyone truly does.

The reason I mentioned logic and reason is that it trumps name calling - such as you are doing - every time.

Every scientist has to admit that there have been warming and cooling cycles on the earth far longer - billions of years - than there have been humans to lamely try and blame them on.

And try this thought on for a change. What if humans are warming the planet, but in doing so they are preventing the ice age that many of these same scientists and politicians were predicting would happen only 30 years ago.

Me, I think if I had to choose, I would take the warming over the ice age. You?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by kcfusion

Checked in for a sec, and that reply made me giggle from it's pure frothing-at-the-mouth contradictions.
here is an article with Gore urging curbing of deforestation, thats a quickie search.

It's interesting that you focus on deforestation.

Did you know that one of the biggest proponents of global warming profiteering, The World Bank, claims that planting trees won't even help?

Though a growing forest will absorb many tons of CO2 each year, the World Bank writes that a mature forest will produce as much CO2 from respiration and decomposition of dead specimens (e.g. fallen branches) as is used in biosynthesis in growing plants.
www-wds.worldbank.org...

So you can be pretty sure none of the carbon tax loot will go towards "futile" reforestation, but a nice chunk of cash will go the oil corporations so they can bury poisonous co2 in their old unproductive, empty wells. They are environmentali$t$ now!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
they can pass their Cap and Trade, do their Copenhagen shuffle, when oil, gas, and electricity cost too much for common folks to heat their homes, they'll be burning wood. And they will be burning other things, too. None of which will burn cleaner than currently available gas, oil or even coal combustion technologies. They are a rotten bunch, and won't be happy until the middle class ceases to breathe their precious air.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0 Please consider the following picture It shows the massive loss in 2 years.
Thats 1.29 million kilometers squared or 645 thousand km2 per year. That was in 2007. Simple math says if the rate of decline continues/continued at that rate it would be around 8 years before the ice caps were gone.

Thanks for posting these images.

One thought jumps out of them and grabs me by the thoat.

You'd be hard pressed to find better locations for HAARP and EISCAT than where they are, if your intent was to heat up the atmosphere at the north pole and reduce ice coverage.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by spookfish]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by kcfusion

Did you look at the emails? Other then what was posted in bashing sites?

:edit: its a good thing you guys like making bunkers, at this rate you will need them XD

Also, what do you think the oil industry been doing for years and years? Sorry, you bought into one of the most lucrative, well funded propaganda machines there is hook line and sinker.
[edit on 15-12-2009 by ShogunAssassins]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ShogunAssassins]

Yes I have actually you want them?? I have them here on my computer? I will admit i have not read every single one of them but from what I have read..... I don't see how they are taken out of context!

Edit to add: What are you implying I bought into exactly??!

[edit on 15-12-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
And to think this jackass almost got elected president.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good scam.

And tell lies long enough and someone will believe you.

Its about time for someone to hack Al's email.

It's not that amazing to think that he almost became the president, when you consider that Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and now Obama, did in fact become presidents. They're all just as pathetic, if not worse, than Gore.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join