It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greensburg UFO witness (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this but witness testimony is definitely credible and the bit of video footage he captured of 2 low flying ufos is tantalizing...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
this site is lame.. not one of you has something intelligent, or unintelligent to say about this witness testimony? certainly not because the only that attracts ATSers is something they can debunk.

I like to put eyewitness testimony out there like this because it's easy for me, as a viewer, to tell when someone is lying. this guys is not making this up.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Not bad. While the image stabalization is appreciated, I find it real hard to tell what they could be because they are soooo tiny! The interview was hard to pay attention to, it was so mono-tone I almost fell asleep!
Thanks for the find tho!

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
one word

lame

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

you're right the presentation is bland
this is probably earth born craft, black gov. anyway we need this energy NOW

[edit on 20-12-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's a UFO that's for certain.

As for what it could be well anything from red metalic party balloon's to well... Let your imagination flow.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
here is another video that shows just the video stabilized

Now it appears that it could be mylar star or heart shaped balloons excepting for the perceived light source emitting from the objects. it appears to be a cloudy day.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
they do not look like helicopters to me.
Those things look small, yet he claims their size to be ten feet. I'm surprised no one else reported this, especially since they were, if I understand correctly, moving slowly because of traffic signals.
Definately a ufo. Definately cannot come to a conclusion on exactly what type.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

I dunno man, after watching just the video to the end they really do appear to just "float".

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This reminds me of this video of an object that was spotted over Canada. Something floats by right over thier heads in the middle of the day and seems to be traveling fast for a balloon. Check it out.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234

This reminds me of this video of an object that was spotted over Canada. Something floats by right over thier heads in the middle of the day and seems to be traveling fast for a balloon. Check it out.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by kenton1234]

lol

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

I didn't see any oscillating lights in the video you posted. Where are the oscillating lights in the video you posted?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
this site is lame.. not one of you has something intelligent, or unintelligent to say about this witness testimony? certainly not because the only that attracts ATSers is something they can debunk.

I like to put eyewitness testimony out there like this because it's easy for me, as a viewer, to tell when someone is lying. this guys is not making this up.

Two "lame" unidentified floating object's freely floating in the breeze with led lights.

Zelong.

top topics

join