It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Aliens Attack: YOU WILL Be The First Traitor.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Picture the scene. Obama or some such person interrupts your viewing of the wire dvd season 4 [its SO true to life] or lost season 2 [its a gilligan's island for the 21st century] and warns us to run;aliens are invading now.

just by reading your messages here and seeing your true worth:below is how
YOU WILL turn traitor in mere seconds.

YOU WILL NOT

1,join a resistance.
2,you will not join/help the millitary.
3,you will NOT report to duty.
4,you will NOT be a hero.
5,die fighting.

YOU WILL.

1,turn traitor at the first sign of suffering or trouble.
2,to save your life you will sell your neighbours RIGHT down the toilet.
3,you will say things like "hey Lord Mullkron of the 9th planet,my neighbour
and workmates doubted you could control earth,they live over there.
4,you will within seconds of the invasion be thinking "how can i gain
favour with these aliens.
5,YOU WILL EVEN sell out your VERY OWN family in order to live.
6,you will pretend gender and steal ID in order to live.

what is more,even as YOU read this very thread now,you KNOW i am
right.it is inherent in human behaviour that a human in time of peril,
WILL sell another sufferer out quicker than lightning.Proof?each and
VERY war has produced measly turn coats and collaborators and alien
invasion will no different. men dressed as women to get on a lifeboat
when ships sank. YOU will be the first traitor and you will be AMAZING
at it...

LOL WUT?

I will sell out, I will be first traitor ... I will sell out my family and neighbors huh?

Really? What is this silliness viral marketing for the next Halo game (join the fight) ?

No I would not do any of these things, in fact i rather die fighting than go out like that, every generation of my family has fought in just about every war imaginable going back centuries.. killing dying and sacrificing. So NO, since you just categorized the entire Aliens and UFO forum as being the same "sell out coward" i loled. Thing is this is not going to happen, and the scenario being nothing but the typical ridiculous Hollywood plot that has been blown out of proportion since Hawking's statement. Aliens would most likely only come for resources like minerals, metals , water or oxygen and would not have need for us fleshlings for slave work since they can engineer humans or clones or use bots being more efficient to do the work. And even the mentioned resources are abundant in the galaxy.

As far as food goes, traveling across the universe to eat us is impractical because they would have to then have a taste for humans in the first place and humans are probably very rare to find as it is. Food can be synthesized and conserved by such an advanced species so forget food. They would probably just study us and that appears to be what is going on now and ongoing. Maybe here for spirituality or something on a grander scale. Perhaps play GOD and find entertainment in all our day to day mellow drama. If you were an advanced species you would explore space for scientific interest.Wouldn't you just want to meet a few Humans then study it's cultures of interest and learn from them then move on kind of like Star Trek? If a species so barbaric cant problem solve on planet then they probably would not be able to go inter galactic given it's stupidity and lacking problem solving skills.

The way i see it the more Barbaric aliens would just land on a local moon or build shuttle and fly them around it's planet for 30 years. Maybe even send a few distress signals out in the form of probes to lure in some more intelligent species so it can steal it's tech.

Sound familiar?

And the beings that are visiting seem indifferent to us, at the same time have enough respect for us to return us unharmed. They Greys are just using us all though they aren't evil or good, they just are. And all though there have been some human mutilations done by alleged aliens, and a few injured these things appear to be rare. Maybe you should not take films like War Of The Worlds, Skyline, Independence Day as the shape of things to come. I would think Close Encounters, District 9 e3ven E.T. would be closer to being realistic if not based on actual events. If anything we are the monsters and are an unstable species. Still barbaric, these concepts of Raping and Pillaging come from the minds of Men.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
What a crock of BS, nope on all scores. I am an experiencer and there are a few more groups than the one you talk about. But on your list, do you know you do this every time you don't make a lot of noise and say no to the leaders fasicsm, demand they leave the middle east, say no to their economic slavery, the banks, say no to the poisons in our air, say no to their economic trade policies. SAY NO!!!!

You sell humanity and your neighbor out when you don't stand for freedom, a moneyless resource society where people are not disenfranchised from their right to the land and resources, to just go and build together, for who is over our heads anyway, and who put them there?

Many of the ets, not the ones supporting our leaders and the annanuki infested world management team we have had here for ages, are here to bust the matrix and wake you up to the reality around you before its too late.

LOL! somebody else who gets it.
Seems like he is on the either you are with us
or against us team. (slave and not equals).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

When Aliens attack, I will give them your IP address. Because of how you have tried to represent us as cowardly people.
Have you learnt nothing? Not all humans have the same characteristics. We are all unique.
I think you have reflected what you would do in an Alien invasion. Not all of us. I would do as much as I can to save the ones around me. I wouldn't sell out my neighbors, and I would give my life for my family.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Im sure if money and power was involved many people would "sell out" in Washington and the Corporate infa structure... oh wait they all ready have just because they can, and i would gladly slay them too more so than slay the evil aliens.

Yes i would die fighting, it would be a good death not one in some nursing home 30 years from now... but on the end of a Plasma Sword. So I like many here do not fear death, i embrace it and it is simply inevitable and a transformation.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
I just want to know how the hell he interrupts my dvd. Do you listen to the radio while you watch dvds? Is there some kinda master radio signal that can change the television. I think the whole idea of a dvd being interrupted is ridiculous. And the idea that you think I would watch those shows is offensive. I QUIT

LOL i caught that too, not a well thought out thread even in theory.

Given the poor grammar, lack of spell check and train of though or lack thereof by the OP ewokkid, either a poorly educated troll or a 10 yo is upset over a DVD box set? Now im kicking myself for spending time in this thread and explaining things to this ignoramus, if anything has proven most of us are on the same page and have the Honor to resist such a silly scenario.

That is all

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePyramidAgenda

When Aliens attack, I will give them your IP address. Because of how you have tried to represent us as cowardly people.
Have you learnt nothing? Not all humans have the same characteristics. We are all unique.
I think you have reflected what you would do in an Alien invasion. Not all of us. I would do as much as I can to save the ones around me. I wouldn't sell out my neighbors, and I would give my life for my family.

Cheers
Brady

Good one! Some of us have already proven what we are capable of and need
no further testing. We are just waiting for the SHTF scenerio. Just because
others have no idea what we will do when the time comes does not mean we
will jump ship. Family women and children first (onto the life boats to true freedom
and safety, not slavery). we will deal with the rest.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

What a load of crap and you know it...As for the war, there were not that many turncoats compared to the grand scheme of it all. The massive majority fought and died for the freedoms we have today. And for you to insinuate that it was anything more than that is in really bad taste.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I won't be doing anything until I know what the hell is really going on. I will find my family and stay WITH them until a more clear picture is painted. I will do what is in the best interest of my family. If I see a lot of innocent people dying I would fight but what if aliens came here in peace and our government fired upon them just so they wouldn't have to deal with the unknown and then cried "invasion" That would be messed up, would it not? and if I sided with the aliens for defending themselves I don't think that would make me a traitor. If we went to some planet out in the galaxy and aliens were there (aliens to us that is) and our astronauts didn't know it and they were fired upon... if the astronauts had some kind of way to fire back to escape, could you blame them? No, you would be glad when they made it home. What if there was some predicament where they couldn't leave right away and had to keep defending their own lives?... and our government refused to listen to any of it. What if they had proof that they had been here before and we were like "We don't know you...BLAM!"

All I'm saying is just because someone says something on Tv doesn't mean I will just believe it. I would have to see if I could make at least somewhat of an assessment as to what was going on. Let's hope our government would not just fire upon ETs "just because"... but you never know.

I think many people would try to determine the side of morality, because the opposite would make them angry if they could understand the whole situation. That's what it boils down to... perception... point of view.
edit on 7-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogertom

What a load of crap and you know it...As for the war, there were not that many turncoats compared to the grand scheme of it all. The massive majority fought and died for the freedoms we have today. And for you to insinuate that it was anything more than that is in really bad taste.

The Grand scheme of it all indeed. Where are you this great configuration of it all? You use
an avatar of who you probably have no true knowledge of, that is why I ask what I ask. Many
fought and did not die which is sometimes just as bad if not worse. That said, those who would
wish it upon us i say, come and get me.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
this lines are tough for a person with morals or any honor.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yeah, and when tshtf re 911, you WILL trip over each other posting and pretending that you finally saw the light.

The fact is that most OS freaks are simply tipping their hand to tptb that they are complying. Same with global warming and a dozen other hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Sounds like you are really speaking from the heart, rather instinctual, like it is second nature to you. Oh-noes your family better sell you out first!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join