It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Aliens Attack: YOU WILL Be The First Traitor.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
now aside from Hank being a bit naughty,what i did there [for those who need things explained slowly] is i made a good list of people who TURNED COAT in time of great need.

now imagine [if you have that capacity] to imagine the sheer panic and grand psychological mess YOU will be in when/if an alien invasion is announced.

and try this as a thought experiment. aliens arrive at YOUR FRONT DOOR.they say to you "rat out someone on your street and we will set you free". YOU will. you will NOT fight or go down swinging,you will sell out granny quicker than you know what from a goose. and the proof?twofold.
1,history [my list] shows.
2,human nature.

but let me say this. im NOT making a judgement about you as a person,im sure 90% of you on ATS are semi normal and nice,but here, i am right and you are wrong.

I can see that you have very short spans of thought, nothing deep or extensive. All that most of those you listed were nothing more then power grabs, or attempts to grab power. That does not by any means say that ALL of humanity would do that. This only shows your thinking process is very narrow, and one tracked.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

You actually won't have a choice...You will obey them! Not or else, just you will obey every command without choice...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

why do you DELIBERATLY ignore the evidence to the contrary ?

for every tale of cowardice , treachery and callousness

there are more of heroism , atlurism and compassion

look at the bhuddist monks who CHOSE death by immolation as thier ultimate act of defieance against the corruption of the south vietnamese govt

or the religious martyrs who refused to renounce thier faith even when given the choice of recant or die

i have already given you examples of military hereoes

your fatally flawed view of human nature and utterly myopic mindset is getting tiresome

i have sadly reached the conclusion that you are nothing more than a pathetic troll

so good day sir < sic > you may run back to your lair and boast of " victory "

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
that is the oldest and MOST SUSPICIOUS trick in the book " IF IN [self] DOUBT CALL THEM TROLLS". its akin to people who KNOW theyve seen a UFO being called cranks. and its further proof i am right in regards to this thread thesis. Alien invasion WILL bring out YOU bad side...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
that is the oldest and MOST SUSPICIOUS trick in the book " IF IN [self] DOUBT CALL THEM TROLLS". its akin to people who KNOW theyve seen a UFO being called cranks. and its further proof i am right in regards to this thread thesis. Alien invasion WILL bring out YOU bad side...

People that see UFOs are not called 'cranks'. People that have spoken with Aliens are. There is a MASSIVE difference.

And, again, you assert an absolute when stating what WILL happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It really all depends....

If I learn the aliens are adding us to the menu, I'm certainly a lot less inclined to be a traitor for them, and then end up on a serving platter....

If I learn the aliens seem more altruistic than our governments, etc., then I'd be more inclined to go along with them...

While it's true most humans will do just about anything to survive...they will also do just about anything (including self sacrifice) to save their loved ones also....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Historically, there are people in times of outside invasion (or threat of invasion) who have in fact become traitors -- HOWEVER, historically there were also people who did join the resistance and fight the invaders (for example, WWII occupied France had both types of people)...

...therefore, OP, your generality about human nature of ALL people is not valid. History shows that some will in fact betray -- but also some WILL resist and fight.

[edit on 12/18/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
and the most merry of Christmas to you ALL...even YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

YOU WILL NOT

2,you will not join/help the millitary.

I have been terrified of alien invasion since I was about 16 and it is one of the main reasons I became a USMC officer.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

actually. ive thought to myself many times about this scenario.
and the first thing ive thought to do.

gather weapons, materials, rations, etc etc.
hop in the car with my family, cat, and dog.
and find the nearest resistence area.
and join them.
so your theory has been put "right down the toilet"

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Now that I've had some time to think about it, if pressed I would turn a few of my fellow human beings over to my new alien overlords for 'testing' and such... I would begin with you, ewokdisco, since you seem to have absolutely no faith in your fellow human being, you cannot be trusted to be part of the resistance... Then I would turn over all those who relish in bad mouthing military members, both past and present, since they cannot be trusted to be part of the resistance either... Then perhaps the Bible thumping hypocrites who have no use for anyone who does not believe the way they do, since they cannot be trusted to be part of the resistance either...

Gimme some more time, I'm sure I can think of more...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
if the very best of us fall into that catagory of selfishness and unethicalness perhaps we deserve to die?

i can see the reason for this post, you are aparently, very freightened at the prospect of a lack of human resistance and codes of honour remaining infact after a alien invasion. you hope by voicing such provocative words towards the population to inspire courage and such upon us in order to materialise a greater resistance.

i can asure u the essence of the human being will not be extingished through betrayal and cowardise. just like most losing sides in war dont give up, i doubt the human race would go down without a fight. even if we dont even kill a single alien in the process wed do our best and die with some honour. at least i would i cant speak for everyone. but i do feel agreived that you have such a low opinion of our vaules as a species

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
seeing as how many of you jump all over the wikileaks phrophecy man, i know i was right to state this thread statement. what a shower 905 of YOU are.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just imagine if some race came, and use ships or what ever to effectively microwave all the earths surface. Humans would not be able to do anything period. Just imagine it. Microwaves are very bad for us, and would make us all tired and sick in effect, so what would you peopel do, absoltely nothing.

Or just imagine they sat up in shiips, and played a nauseating sound that only humans could hear, that made us all sick or made us all give up as we could not take it anymore.

Just imagine what wepaons they could have.

Humans would have no chance. But i would prefer to think they could just mind control humans to do what they want, as they know alot more about reality than us, and would use man against man.

Endless amounts of things they could do, and humans could not do anything.

I do not think alien stuff will happen in our lifes though, as i think we are not ready.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The problem is that they have been always here, since the very beginning,
please don’t tell the granny’s tales kind of "granny how big are your teeth".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How about this one:

YOU WILL adapt or you WILL die.
That is what humans do.
The man that wears women's clothing to avoid the sinking ship, may also be the man who's presence was necessary to facilitate some form of victory later on.
Maybe.

Selling out a neighbor or two to survive? I'm sure a lot will, because they don't know how to survive anymore. Thanks to our own laziness. It would be interesting to see. We've become this way at fault of greed and laziness.

Instead of pointing out faults that most of ATS is aware of, why can't we find a way to help the ones that would sell out their neighbors. It would be in our best interest, as we may be "the neighbors" haha.

So what is the first step?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The first step for a man is to learn fly, he already knows what is to swim.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Traitor parts
Number 1 to stay alive, well and healthy so that I can start the ET resistance...why not?!

I'de like number 2 because this is not a neighborhood community base like couple decades ago, so frankly to say I do not care.

I'de like number 3 just for sake of it.

Number 4 hell yeah ! why not!?

Number 5 no f-ing way.....they are the cause of why I do all of the above.

Number 6 no f-ing way.....I dont do mess up thing like that.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Some people may choose treachery in such an event. There will still be others who won't and would resist this invasion force. Either way we can't comment accurately on the outcome, we don't know how an event as such will play out. Personally I think we have the means to deter such an invasion ever happening.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Personally I'll be coming to ATS for what-to-do advice from Jedimillerrrrr Ewok.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join