It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiral Lights Over Norway Same As China 1988 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The videos and detailed photograhs of the spiral phenomenon over Norway are very similar to an event that was filmed over China in 1988. The only difference that I can see is the color discharge from both these phenemenon. Explanation: failed missile tests. These circular discharges look more like plasma rotating slowly. Norway video.............
Compared to video taken in 1988 over China..........

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Whoa!
where did you find this? amazing job, my friend! do you know if there is an article connected to this?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That's the same swirls as in Van Gogh's Starry Night.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Nice find, I give you a S&F for this one.

The Chinese video is even more telling than the Norway one. Do you notice the minor explosion prior to the incident? That appears to be a stage separation, and I can just about guarantee you that one of the latter stage's guidance control rockets failed to properly ignite. Even if their ignition timing is off by a relatively minor amount, it can lead to a complete loss of control. Hence the reason why NASA was blowing up rockets on the launch-pad for quite a while before they mastered lift-offs (Rocketry can be VERY tricky).

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vyrox

Other than the video itself , there isn't any news articles I can find reguarding the incident in China.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
'wish I could understand the dialogue! :-(

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
The videos and detailed photograhs of the spiral phenomenon over Norway are very similar to an event that was filmed over China in 1988. The only difference that I can see is the color discharge from both these phenemenon. Explanation: failed missile tests. These circular discharges look more like plasma rotating slowly. Norway video.............
Compared to video taken in 1988 over China..........

Good job putting them together. If these had really been compared side by side in the media, there would have been no chance that they would have actually said that it was a failed missile.

I've had a few military friends of mine who were engineers that can safely vouch on their credentials that these spirals had nothing to do with a missile launch.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Your friends are clearly lying to you, then. Either about their credentials, or that it was not a missile. The basic physics agrees that it is more than likely for a missile, out in space, ruptured on one side, will produce exactly what we saw.

Read these two links, and maybe you'll see why I know your friends are clearly lying to you.

The level of ignorance, arrogance, and paranoia in these ATS spiral discussions is sickening.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
That's the same swirls as in Van Gogh's Starry Night.

wow that is what i thought when i first saw the video hen it first came out but could never think of the name of the painting

join