It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 of Sadams's dirty secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
this is very intresting i think that most of u who see this will have a different opinion of sadam and iraq i kno i did.

news.scotsman.com...

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
the main problem is that too many people think WOMD must be giant in size while on the images they expect to see enormous big rockets with warheads full of whatever liquids/powders will be visible...but...
the WOMD to wipe out the whole USA can be contained in less than
10 square meters !!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Doesnt matter if they find a NUKE in the middle of the desert with Saddams signature on it...Democrats and Liberal still would try and put a bush conspiracy twist on it...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I really doubt there are WMD's in Iraq. Thye could just be lying. How do we know they arent...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
They already found WMD in Iraq

But a lot of people think WMD are Nukes and chemical warheads in rockets ect

It was on the news it was a chemical agent of some sort

d1k

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
IMO Sadam had WMD, he moved some out of his contry before the US allies "invaded" and buried some. I also think both will come to light sooner or later.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Shame on those Iraqis, sticking a perfectly good Russian made P.O.S. in the sand

I do wonder when we will see what happened to WMD so far said to be unaccounted for. I am sure in time some of will be found.. and I wonder how much if any made it into other arab countries in the region such as Iran or Syria.

Gazz

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
some militar jets have been flown into other arab countries and are in the parking area now.
what load did they carried out of the country ??
easy to swear there are no WOMD in the country if you know damned sure that they are in OTHER countries stocked up

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
doubt he had them? he had them and used them several times in the past. i dont believe for a second that he destroyed all of them that he had...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
where are the full intervieuws of high rank militar prisoners on this matter ?

could it be that the WOMD have been lost to "good-for-nothing- self declarde warlords ??

what about the convoy of 40 over trucks that went up in thin air together with bin laden ? (probably hidden inside caves is the estimation !)
what objects/goods/weapons transported this convoy ?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
whats the best way to get rid of ANYTHING of value? SELL IT! i think he sold them somehow someway i bet they were sold.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Trance i like you point..

But i still think that Saddam was the biggest WOMD

He caused mass destruction to his on land, killed his own people ect...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by luba1
this is very intresting i think that most of u who see this will have a different opinion of sadam and iraq i kno i did.

news.scotsman.com...

www.snopes.com...

Undoubtedly, Saddam has many �dirty little secrets but the 2 you cite I doubt are not among them. Don�t be over taken by the Right Wing apologists rhetoric, even Bush now has publicly admitted there was no WMD to be found���.it was an �intelligence failure�. Remember!

And being a real leader and man of action he formed a committee of experts and other friends to investigate his Executive Office to identify the culprits.

As for the buried fighter plane���I doubt it would be much of a threat (I can only assume the significance you see is if the plane was the delivery vehicle for the WMD. If wrong please tell us what your meaning might be�)

We do the same thing with our military trash���bury it. If you took the time to note��.the plane had NO WINGS.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE, what do you mean by

"the WOMD to wipe out the whole USA can be contained in less than
10 square meters !!"

zero lift

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
the plane ?? they found a dozen over planes burried and also planes stocked inside archeological sites !!!
the arabs moved the planes to the sandsite as all usual airplanetransports are done !
remove the wings to avoid the transport is to broad..

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Aircraft aren't recognised as Weapons of Mass Destruction!

zero lift

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
look up the type of aircraft they found and what armaments it could carry and drop/fire !

would you have put an entire squadron of F-15's or F-18's under the desertsand ??

give me just 1 good reason why you do that !

btw if you transport airplanes by road using a deeploader than they wings are removed to make the load smaller in cubik form to avoid getting stuck in smaller roads near the airport / towncenter.

top topics

join