It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Racist Bible Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok...after reading much of the Talmud I feel it is VERY racist. This needs to be brought to light...all evils( all organized religions) need to be done away with.

I am really getting sick and tired of people hiding behind a religion, no matter which one it is, claiming they are better then someone else because they are of a different faith!!!

SAY NO TO ORGANIZED RELIGIONS. THEY ALL NEED TO GO!

Well...here you have a look:

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud
Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against Blessed Mary

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young

A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

www.revisionisthistory.org...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Hemlocks]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You guys that practice Judaism answer me this: What do you think about gentiles? Do you feel that you are better then them? Are the gentiles to be treated less kindly then Jews?

Help clear this up...please.

I just can not not figure out why any caring Jewish person would want to follow a religion that, as far as I can tell, is racist.

Please, respond!

thx

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm not going to say there aren't things in the Talmud or Bible (or just about any religious text) that don't concern me from time to time. But for this instance, here are some links that will help put the specific information above into context:

www.skepticwiki.org...

www.skepticwiki.org...

As for me, I'm not Jewish so I can't answer your personal questions but do have some in my family through marriage and they are extremely genuine and tolerant people. In fact, my uncle's parents and older brother were in Poland during the Holocaust. If you even think about saying anything bigoted (towards ANYONE- not just Jewish people) he will become very passionate in correcting you. He has seen what hate does and doesn't stand for it.

Of course a small group is never indicative of the whole and vice versa so it's impossible to say what you imply. Any kind of generalization is doomed to fail like when you say the religion is racist. Especially when anyone can convert into Judaism regardless of race.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm at a bit of a loss here.

Without engaging in sophistry, can you identify the Conspiracy that your post addresses?

Or is this just a 'bash' thread?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The Conspiracy is that all organized religions are a scam that are designed as a means controling the sheep. So many people are not aware of this evil. Organized religions use key words, pictures, music, and more, to draw people to them and then continue to brainwash them to a certain ideology...almost like the mass media! These organized religions needs to be exposed and done away with...they are just wrong and keep people from their true potential.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

Everyone who's religious should be taken and put onto a separate planet, and this will solve 95% of all problems on earth.

It's religion, money, and the obsession of power that leads to corruption.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

SAY NO TO ORGANIZED RELIGIONS. THEY ALL NEED TO GO!

I do agree with this statement. As far as organised religions being corrupt,

but no more or less than any other organised anything.tis the nature of man that has to change. As far as the goals OP has set. Well it might be
easier to keep the sun from coming up tomorrow.

You should know OP, the one thing every man should do when he wants
to point his finger at anyone or anything and say thats him thats the bad guy.

You should stop yourself, cause you can see one up close.

You need only look into a mirror.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemlocks

These organized religions needs to be exposed and done away with...they are just wrong and keep people from their true potential.

LOL..

Hemlocks, this is all a part of the awakening.....

These religious (cult) organizations are already starting to crumble...

Just be patient and keep peace in your heart....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The Talmud is different from the Torah. Calling hte two equal is like saying that C.S. Lewis' stories are equal to the bible, or that Sistani's Fatwahs are part of the Koran.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The Conspiracy is that all organized religions are a scam that are designed as a means controling the sheep. So many people are not aware of this evil. Organized religions use key words, pictures, music, and more, to draw people to them and then continue to brainwash them to a certain ideology...almost like the mass media! These organized religions needs to be exposed and done away with...they are just wrong and keep people from their true potential.

Oh, ok. I got it.

Another bash religion thread. No conspiracy involved. Good to know.

Eric

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

Another bash religion thread. No conspiracy involved. Good to know.

Guess you're right.
Nothing to see here.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

The Talmud is different from the Torah. Calling hte two equal is like saying that C.S. Lewis' stories are equal to the bible, or that Sistani's Fatwahs are part of the Koran.

exactly, the talmud is not followed by all judaism. i was about to post this...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

No offense, but how exactly do we know for certain that YOU are not in fact the evil one attempting to drive us away from the word of God? Anyone espousing views bashing someone elses belief system, are they themselves often highly guilty of ulterior motives.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I do not exactly practice Judaism, but i was in religious school for few years and do occasionally go to Synagogue. In religious school i read parts of Baba Kamma (ox stories as we called it) and Baba Mezia.
So yes - there is some stuff that now days is correctly judged as racist. It is not what Talmud is all about, there are actually very very few such citations (some of those sound pretty awful though) out of 500 plus chapters. You just have to remember that when it was written, few other religious books could be considered tolerant to others.
By the way - i congratulate you on reading much of the Talmud. Certainly years-consuming task. Some simply choose to go into anti-Semitic site, copy paste few dozens of problematic citations (all out of context/poorly translated and some totally non-existent), but you decided to read majority of it. I personally really did not like studying weirdly written, subject-jumping law-discussion book in semi-foreign language and it is actually one of the reasons i went to different school eventually - so kudos to you on serious research.
Couple of questions though - why Balaam is Jesus? Reading much of Talmud is great - but read a Bible/Torah. Balaam is real figure there. So Sanhedrin 106a speaks about Balaam. Here you can read it if it was not in the majority of Talmud you already read:
www.come-and-hear.com...
As for importance of Talmud - as noted by TheWalkingFox Talmud is not Tanakh. Most important books in Judaism are: Torah , then rest of Tanakh (old testament) and then Talmud that consists in itself from Mishna and Gemara. You probably know it of course, reading much of it. Also you are surely aware that there are 2 Talmuds ....

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
All religions have some good and some bad, I am not religious so it doesn't mean a lot to me, but i do understand, you can find many passages in all religious teaching that reefer to killing people that don't believe in their faith. hence one of the reasons we have so many wars, and religious conflict around the world. Here is a clip about the bible being repulsive,

But i believe they have all be infiltrated by the elitist powers for many thousands of years, and that is where the conspiracy is, the idea to control the world is not a new one, its been around almost since time began, and its all about greed and control of mankind, religion is just one attempt at doing this. but like someone said in a previous post, organised religion is now being exposed for what it is. I just hope people are able to see the good points and keep hold of them as a matter of morels rather than a religious one.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

It would not be very difficult to compile a similar list of offensive instructions from almost any human institution, civilization or ideology.

Do you think it might just be part of the 'human condition'...
...and not specific to religion at all?

top topics

join