It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Also, is there "space" in the higher dimensions? If so, can you describe it, as best as you can, according to our "Earthly senses?"

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok, IX. I'll shoot here:

1: The whole "God" deal: Were the gods and Yahweh (ALL gods, for that matter) simply ET's? Were they OUR (human) creators?

2: Are there two kinds of "God"? The first kind of god are the ones I mentioned above. And would the other "God" be just what created the entire universe in general?

3: All of the "magical" stuff that happened in biblical times - was that simply technology of some sort?

4: What exactly IS the meaning of life? Why so much pain, confusion, unfairness, etc? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

5: I read a lot of literature on near death experiences. Is it true that when you die, you meet up with loved ones in some sort of "limbo" period? Is it true that you judge yourself and feel every shred of pain that you've inflicted on others? Do you indeed know what your next life will entail and still choose to go along with it? (I think you inferred that already, though - just looking for clarification).

And 6: What is your position on "The Ra Material"?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
np6888:

Yes I mean physical teleportation and time travel.

Unfortunately I can not reveal the location or people involved for security reasons. I am actually being watched very closely by certain groups, institutions and agencies, whom are concerned about the information I am presenting to the public, and I have had a lot of trouble with these people in the past when revealing a bit more than what I should have. In fact, I had to basically flee from my native country Norway because of harassment and dangers I was being exposed to by the Governments and other groups there, one of the reasons I am now living in South America, and frequently move around. I had to leave all my friends, family and people I knew and start a new life. So certain matters even I have to take some care about, unfortunately.

Some of my best friends have been taken down, disappeared, died in mysterious ways - including my own father, and I do not wish more harm or risk upon either myself or my family or people I know.

I can only reveal certain amounts of what I know, and even the things I do reveal is putting me under constant attacks, and I am constantly watched and tried to be supressed.

But I have taken my precautions, and I do have friends in very high places, and I am protected rather well as long as I stay withing certain terms.

There are also places I know of, of great importance, that the governments do not know of but would gladly do anything to know about, and these places and what is there I can not reveal either as it is of such great importance it can not fall into the wrong hands.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Who was Jesus?

Second line.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thanks for answering my question...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I'm going to be straghtforward here, but if you know this is all a game, then would it really that big a deal if you died? And how would revealing where the location of this wormhole endangered you? After all, you've already moved right?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
np6888:

Space is relative. Space is something that can be measured between solid objects. Such as the space between one hand and the other.

Space itself is infinite, the only reason it can be measured is when something is put in it at a minimum of two items that the space can be measured between.

In higher realms all is one, it is infinity with a set limit, it is both limitless and limited at the same time.

*SNIP*

impaired:

1 - No they were not ETs, they were spiritual entities, the God creating this physical world was one that wanted slaves, power and control so he set in places rules and laws that limited humans development and removed their ability to understand their origins and made them belive they are nothing but a physical body with a certain life span. Serving as slaves, dying, having memories whiped out, being reborn fresh and blank, and continuing the cycle.

2 - There are many Gods, higher and lower. Let me give you an explanation on the Origins and the various Gods and Entities:

In the beginning existed only the one Mind, the first Cause of all other existence - it created within itself the first energies of what we can call this "other existence", including other Creators with abilities to Manifest and design Dimensions and Life spawned from their own Minds. These Creators also brought forth other various sub-creators, whom in their turn also took part of Creation and various Levels of Existence. This divided down all the way to this Physical Existence. Thus, there are many "Gods", of different ranks, and many of these have been worshipped by different people and cultures both here on Earth and elsewhere in the Universe. Because different Creators with different polarities and functions were set out different types of Energies manifested within different types of Creations, and the One was split up into different fragments, such as "negative" and "positive", thus "Good" and "Evil", and since Creation has gone through countless levels of manifestations of different Life, this has also brought forth Beings whom are of different nature than other Beings, because of having different origins of the first polarities. This has lead to some Beings being termed here as the Good Ones, and some of these as the Evil Ones - this goes on at many levels, between the Gods themselves, and all the way down here between People. Some believe themselves to be the True God because of having forgotten, or not truly realized, their true origins - same as with People in the physical World - forgotten themselves and believing they are something they are not, and in addition often being fooled by some of these other Beings into believing certain things regardin Reality that not necessarily is true, seen from a longer perspective. In essence, all Life is One, simply due to Everything existing within the One Mind, the First Cause, and all and everything is connected to eachother, and all life have potential equal to that of their creators, meaning that even Man himself can become Creators - or what is called Gods, and manifest their own Worlds and Realities. It is a complex topic, and it is a lot of confusion between Mankind and other Beings on this, having caused many problems for many Lifeforms.

3 - The biblical events were a combination of spiritual abilities (healing etc), eathly cataclysms (natural cycles) and external influence from spiritual beings. Some biblical events also relates to alien contact, but it does go further back and is based on other religions, such as the Sumerian system.

4 - I believe I have answered that several times in this thread already. There is no meaning to life here, this is a trap for human souls to be imprisoned in physical bodies to serve as slaves for those evil entities whom have created the system of reincarnation, amnesia from reincarnation, and so on. Please read back for further information on this.

5 - When you die, different events may happend depending on your spiritual development at the time. I have answered this before too so please read back. But shortly, some will find themselves in higher realms, some will meet loved ones, some will go to Hell, some Heaven, some will be lost and wander the Earth as ghosts and poltergeists, some will ascend to higher realms, some will become One with their True Higher Soul, and so on. There are also countless astral worlds similar to the earthly world many people end up in, some do not even realize they are dead.

6 - I feel the Ra material is mostly science fiction with some parts of truth mixed in and a lot of misinformation from some channeled being. I am not a fan of channeled material due to the fact entities whom channel material through people usually have their own malevolent agendas as they more than often are low-level negative beings. I find more truth in the Seth material by Jane Roberts.

The Great White Brotherhood have been explained countless times by me in these forums already. It has nothing to do with race, but with purity of being, with being noble, in service of others, helpful, kind. Would you say the black night is rascistic? Or that black magic indicates magic soley for black people? I hope this explains. Think of White Magic, this is the same type of White as referred to by the Great White Brotherhood. Just as evil is considered "dark" and the good considered "light".

Blessings.

Mod-Note: Advertisement Removed

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Finalized:

Jesus was a friend of mine in my days as St Thomas. He was the grandmaster of a secret order, and the apostles were his close companions in charge of spreading the teachings, each of them themselves being the leaders of several other orders around spreading these teachings.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
np6888:

I have a mission here on this physical plane to carry out before my death. Technically it would not matter for me if I died, but then I would not have performed my mission, which I came back here to finish.

As far as others go, dying without being prepared is most inconvenient. One should spend ones life preparing for death, exploring oneself, realizing ones true being, exploring the spiritual realms, get to know what lies beyond physical life, know Death, indeed Life is in itself only a preparation for Death.

Dying unprepared, ignorant, will only lead to more problems, another reincarnation, or being trapped in lower levels of existence, for some Hell, for some wandering around as lost souls, Ghosts.

Revealing the location of the teleporation and time travel incident is not only a danger to me personally, but also to those whom I share it with, and to my family, and to my friends. As I said, I am watched, governments can always find you, just because I moved country does not mean they do not know where I am. They use more than technology to trace people, they use remote viewing and spiritual methods. How do you think they found Saddam? He was found by a psychic spy, through remote viewing, that located his hiding place. Thats how they work. You should check out CIAs Project Stargate. Go to video.google.com... and type in "Psychic Spies" for an interesting documentary on that.

Blessings.
-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

1) Are Jesus and Yahweh completely different entities? What about Satan, Lucifer and Yahweh, are they different or the same?

2) Whose theory of gravity is right, Einstein's or Newton's?

3) What exactly do the strong, weak, and electromagnetic force do? In other words, what would matter look like without them?

4) How did the First Cause form? What does the background of the First Cause's dimension look like?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Real quick:

When someone is possessed, a Catholic priest told me it's a demon/devil, but a Vodou priest told me it's usually a god/spirit. Which is correct, or are they both wrong?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
can you Email me IX-777? [email protected] or [email protected]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maggador,

I for one greatly appreciate your wanting to contribute on here! Excellent information and in fact very much align with the spiritual teachings I have received.

If I may throw my own hat in the ring for a moment:

1. I have always been curious about destiny. Would you say that destiny is merely the intention of your higher self prior to manifesting into this physical form, or is it something bigger that is not just concluded in this form but something that you continue to strive for throughout your existence.

2. Are there such things as soul groups? Meaning is the true purpose in finding your higher self solely relegated to yourself or is it in fact possible to share this journey with other souls on similar paths?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Yes I have a question for you.

Why do you post threads filled with lies and deceit?

I believe this thread is just another one of your ego massaging power trips that some around here just love to lap up.

Here are a couple of other examples of your self loving hype:

NASA "Water find" - What it really is: Base by lake

In this thread you share with us a hugely over exposed and blurry image of the LCROSS impact crater, apparently there were lakes and structures there, when asked why you didn't use any of the clearer images available you shirked the questions by changing the topic completely to some other irrelevant topic.

Which brings me to my second example, not long after posting the above mentioned topic, you started a thread about it titled:
Ultimate evidence on NASA faking Moon landings (VIDEO)

Again, your ultimate evidence was torn to shreds and again you ignore it and meander off on another one of your delusional, mindless monologues.

You're nothing more than a self gratifying hack who has a big ticket on yourself.

I feel sorry for you and anyone who actually believes the rubbish that you spew.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
np6888:

1 - Jesus and Yahweh has nothing to do with eachother. Yahweh is of the old testament, and the Talmud, at a time Jesus was not even born. Jesus is not God in any case, God is, according to Bible, the Father, and Jesus the Son. So, Jesus is a completely different person than both Yahweh of the old testament, and God of the New Testament. In reality, Jesus is not the son of either, he is simply a man who traveled the world, took part of occult practices, secret orders, and esoteric studies, and became insightful and knowledgable.

2 - Theories on Gravity is rather irrelevant. The fact of the matter is as simple as that bodies of greater masses attracts bodies of lesser masses. Call it a magnetic force, even though that is not really the same, but a greater mass will always attract a smaller mass.

3 - Matter consists of energy that in itself is held together with electromagnetic forces. Withouth the electromagnetic force to hold matter together, there would be no solid objects, atoms are built with inner electromagnetic forces, and so are they externally that attracts other atoms to arrange in different patterns to create solid objects and such, and keep these objects in solid form.

4 - First Cause never formed. It always was. It is the Source of All, and there can never existed anythign before it or else it would not be First Cause, nor the Souce. It can only be what it always was and always will be, nothing is greater, as that would make something else the Source, or First Cause. It is beyond comprehension by Human Mind.

There is no "background" behind the First Cause, or the God source, everything exists WITHIN the Source of All, there is nothing outside, is anything were outside, again that would mean something greater than this source itself, thus rendering this source a lesser creations with a greater Source beyond it. So, the First Cause, the Source of All, is covering alll existence and nothing can exceed it.

Bettermakigns:

If someone is posessed, it means that more than one Soul inhabits One body. It does not matter if this other Soul is "good" or "Bad", the outcome is the same, and the second soul should not be allowed within one physical body. This goes for people with split personalities as well. Each body is meant for only one soul at a time.

AndreDC:

Please email me instead at [email protected] and I will be happy to get back to you.

OnTheFelt:

1 - When you come here, you most often have a predetermiend goal to carry out, which you may call your "destiny". Though, some are simply reborn because of lacking the proper spiritual development, and these people will have to gain higher understanding of their true being before actually understanding their goal. The true goal of any physical being is to ascend to higher realms and be free from physical worlds and reincarnation.

2 - Sould groups exists, in the way families exist, we tend to incarnate with the same souls over and over, though in different positions, meaning in one life your brother is your brother, but in another life he may be your father or son, in one life your lover may be your lover, but in another your lover may be your sister or mother. And so on. Generally, we reincarnate with the same soul groups, in other words with people we have lived many lives together with in the past.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Chadwickus:

I post no thread with lies and deceit, quite the contrary.

For your first link, I provided what I found the best quality images of the particular area in question, revealing what I consider to be possible bases. The other images I have seen are of less quality and probably also photo edited to remove details. Also, I can only post images that are available by NASA, as I obviously do not have any personal satellites up there. But, I do know what IS up there as I have been there, thus my reason for my claims.

Regarding your second link, your assumption is your assumption, as far as the evidence presented goes, it is not properly debunked or shredded as you prefer to call it, in fact a lot was not even adressed, and many videos simply overlooked. I presented many videos of evidence that are strongly indicating fake footage and hoaxing by the space industry worldwide, revealing a possible global conspiracy.

Perhaps you disagree, but at the same time several others agree to me. So, your statement remains your own and you did not give any evidence towards my statements being false, only possible explanations that are not any sort of evidennce against my claims at all.

The only rubbish I see, is that which comes from the hard working debunkers whom never seem to be able to explain anythign properly, but only come up with the same silly explanation after the other that does not make any more probable sense than my own.

Indeed, several "debunkers" acknowledges that the chinese mission may be faked in the way I stated, yet they claim the NASA missions were not, most likely because they are american patriots and do not wish to admit defeat, even though the similarities are strikingly the same between both the China fottage, the NASA footage, and the ISS fottage.

Resting my case.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

There is no resting of your case.

What's funny is you expect to be believed to be some sort of superior being with all the knowledge in the world who is in contact with aliens while at the same time want us to believe that man did not go to the moon.

You say the evidence is poorly debunked or ignored, well let me tell you, you have absolutely no evidence of your claims whatsoever, at least there is actual tangible proof that men went to the moon.

Like the soil samples that the Russian lander, Luna 16 collected, these samples had a close resemblance to soil recovered by the Apollo 12 mission.

Kind of throws a huge spanner into the works for your moon hoax theory doesn't it?
Two almost identical samples collected from two opposing space programs.

Men landed on the moon.
The evidence you presented to show otherwise pales in comparison to the readily available evidence showing that man did go to the moon.

Your superior being schtick starts to look flimsy when your bias clearly clouds your judgment.

[edit on 2/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
How do I go by meditating, or envisioning my past lives and my purpose on earth? How do I see my past lives so I can learn from them and act out my goals in the now? I have this deep urge to do something of great importance yet do not know what it is. I tried cheating once as I awoke in the middle of the night, I tend to do that a lot. Anyways, when I was about to go back to sleep I remembered my motive, to experience something else than sleep. I hear about astral travel and the like, I wanted to try it out. I blacked out. Everything around me went pitch black and I felt as if i didn't have my body anymore. When I came to out of panic I felt numb all over. I tried to get back into that state ever since, I keep failing. Got any ideas what I experienced? I know for a fact that there is some sort of energy around us, I've seen it with my own eyes, like magnetic waves as I was moving my hands to and away. I may sound like a child first discovering walking, believe me I tried to go beyond my capacity, but I don't have any guidance and so far... so far I'm getting mixed messages from many people i ask about this. But like I said earlier, I'm mainly interested in getting back in touch with lost memories so that i can remember and play out my agenda. I can assure you that I'm an altruistic soul, Always was. The current state of the socioeconomic system, this Classist society, it is virtually destroying me mentally, but that's another topic.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have a few questions for you that to me are very important.

1. The fact im here, as a human, does this mean that to get to this point of conscience being, I had to have gone through a process of many past lives to reach this growth? (from 1st density, to 2nd density to present)

2. Does killing life while alive, like a bug for an example, affect ones after-life of karma balance? do we have to pay for this afterwards?

3. My family supresses me when I try and speak out about anything related to anything that they cannot explain without logical reasoning, what should I do to change this? I want to help my family feel what I feel, I want them to experience whats to come alongside me but they dont consider anything I tell them. I ask to watch certain videos, read up on certain subjects, and tell me what they think about it and they pass it off like theres nothing in this world they dont know. how do I break this ego without creating a new one? how do I make them connect the dots.

Thank you for taking time to anwser my questions.

Namaste, friend.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So my question, is more so asking if my theory on love, and soul mates is somewhat right, and going in the right direction.

So I was telling my girlfriend the other night, and a few minutes before i wrote this, this idea that erupted into my head.

What if...A SOUL MATE...is nothing more than your opposite. What if when you die...you find out that that OTHER PERSON was quite literally your opposite, and when you two "fall in love" you literally "complete eachother.
For the past 2 days I have had that thought in my head...and a few minutes ago another thought based OFF of that came into my head.

WHat if a soulmate...is literally the opposite of you, and COMPLETES YOU. But what if...(i might loose you here)

That you live multiple lives, at the same time, on different time lines. Think of it as a family tree.
1 soul...can have say 2 lives living simultaneously in one time line at the same time. I fall in love with a women, we marry, i love her until i depart this physical world. And i when i die i find out, that that person i FELL IN LOVE WITH, Was quite literally ME...that it was never SEPARATE...that that female, and male...were both me, just that my conciseness literally was split into two people, and I basically learned how to 100% love myself, all of me...the TOTAL ME.
That i learned to love WHO I AM, independent (in this body) but also learned to love SOMEONE ELSE, who was different or similar TO ME...but it was nothing more than a projection of another ME. To totally and 100% LOVE ME...my soul me.

Does that make sense? lol (i cant explain it to well)

But even more bizarre...what if everyone i LOVED IN MY LIFE (ex's family, friends, wife) was just multiple lines of ME...my SOUL split into diff. personalities all to learn who i REALLY AM...and how to truelly LOVE WHO I TRUELLY AM...all of those people..That perhaps my soul wanted to experience individuality broken down into multiple things, to better understand WHO I AM...

I hope that makes sense.
My point was...does this sound about right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join