It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Zsaqulz78th:

Did you ever consider that I might already have done what you and mr Kurokage is asking, with satisfying results? Thus, for me there is no need to repeat such experiments. If you had met me 10 years ago I might still had some interest in performing such things with other people but unfortunately for you and others whom have such requests I do not spend my time on such anymore.

I have obviously verified my astral projection experiences or else I could not know for sure if they were "real" - it was one of the first things I started doing when I got into astral projection around 15 years ago. So, the easy way, is for YOU to do the same, it serves little purpose for me to do it for you. Do your own experiments, get them verified, like I did.

Once you have been practising astral projection successfully for a decade or so yourself, you too will probably have discovered much more interesting and beneficial uses than performing such "verification tests" - and you might probably be tired of people still asking you for such tests even after you have done such successfully several times and feel yourself satisfied.

As I said, the best thing one can do is to verify it for oneself - and that is basically what your whole post above states as well and thus I recommend you follow your own advice there.

Zerra:

Miracles? I am not claiming to be able to do any miracles, nor that I am any holy man or son of God or anything special at all. Comparing me with Jesus serves little purpose, and you might think of why he got in problem in the first place - exactly for doing those things you mention.

I seek no fame, nor recognition, I am only interested in helping people finding their way by their own experience.

Also, you do not take into consideration that I might already have done what you are mentioning - in fact I do heal people frequently, I use both my own ways and systems, and I am also a certified Usui Reiki Master as well as a Kundalini Reiki Master. And I do such healings for free and I have also developd a self-healing system that many find useful. I believe I have posted that system either here or on my website previously along with a guided audio version I made of it for those whom prefer to lie down and listen to the instructions for the sake of ease.

There are people helping others without being huge public personalities such as your mentioned examples of Jesus and Mother Theresa.

I have given you the techniques and methods in which you can find your own answers and experiences - it is your decision to either try them out and see if it brings you anything or not.

Blessings
-Maggador
You've said a lot but missed the point made entirely. The point being. Those who were successful in being true teachers of this world were not afraid to take the time to prove their abilities- no matter what they were called-miracle or paranormal. You wasted many minutes here defending yourself in many posts, those minutes could have been made in helping us all at the board go wow-he really did astral travel and saw that poster. It would only take one member for us to look on in belief..but you have not demonstrated anything..nothing that you can link us to-no testimonies..nothing.... You've called others lazy, but you have not once demonstrated anything-only made claims..as you claim now about reiki, but where are your testimonies on THIS board? members here cannot take your word for truth if you only say you tested it for yourself..that is a funny logic to believe in for others. If YOU want to make big claims you HAVE to expect ppl to ask you to show them it or to at least do it once on the chosen website you 'teach' at and continue linking ppl to the results that you should be successful in. If you dont want to demonstrate anything then why say it at all. You are the one claiming to be a teacher with spiritual knowledge others need to hear-saying you can astral travel makes you sound authentic, demonstrating it would prove you are authentic..but so far you are unable to provide us with anything.

It is all words

As I said, proving yourself at least once -with one member that the members chose. would not be any skin off your back if you are truthful. It's not like anyone asked you to do every person and when the question is put forth again, you just link to the source and testimonies/comments- it would even work as you traveled to different sites...but your logic is that we should take your word for it..yours only.

That may suffice for those who have nothing left to believe in or those who are already believers...but those you are trying to reach, those you believe are very trapped and need to see the light- you need to do a lot more to reach them than using words. ..actions

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

How does telling us you've done it before even mean anything?

People are asking you for proof, and you can't provide it. Which makes you look really bad. I guess you'll just lay low for awhile then make another thread in a year or so? I don't know.

Why are you or anybody learning all this anyway, when we will just have to learn it all again when we die? Are you going to be reborn as the first baby with an adult brain and complete memory?

That's if reincarnation has any truth, and if it doesn't. You'll just die and none of this would have mattered or been worth your time.

You realize separating your mind from your body is going to be very difficult when your body isn't pumping any blood to your mind in the first place...

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

win 52 said:

Only about half of the people have a soul that is able to move up. The rest are just mirrors of souled beings, in that they mimic the people who have souls.

To make it simple for now, even though differences between these terminologies apply, I presume that soul=spirit=immortal part=individual awareness=consciousness=the non-physical part of us being aware.

Concerning "soulless beings" I kind of have the same impression but Maggador made me think more. I think that completely soulless is not possible. I like your idea, win 52, of "mirrors of souled beings". This reminds me of the idea of dreaming and "doing something" but not being completely aware of what this "doing something" is. What comes to my mind is a "spiritual mimic machine", which collects concious and subconcious thoughts of humans, for example, physical and mental character traits, social behaviour, ideals etc. and then, this "spiritual mimic machine" puts "individuals" into existence.

Maybe Maggador's "disconnection of spiritual self" theory and "matrix agents" theory meet each other at some point, so that both describe the same phenomenon.

To all readers: Never discriminate or devalue any human being or other lifeform just because you think he/she/it is "spiritless" or a "matrix agent". Even if you are convinced that this is the case. This cannot be known with 100% certainty anyway. All of creation is connected to the source, so please respect it.

win 52 said:

This was bred into the human race by the Lizards. They are trying to make us like them, beings without consciences. Cold blooded killers and destroyers of life that the other 50% of humanity still want.

Interesting. I have had this "feeling" or "fear" of slipping down into a state of
"being" and "almost not aware" or
"being" and "confused" or
"being" and "short fused"
occasionally since childhood. I guess the "almost" part is the indestructible part. Concerning your last sentence above, win 52, if the "prison" or "sub-system" allows for such absurdity, then it is really "false" and fails. I do not know the extent of the prison's programmed absurdity. Maybe it is not as bad. However, I believe it is not true anyway and a false emanation.

win 52 said:

This is the battle line people. Which side are you on?

Since the prison is not truthful anyway and a false emanation, I am on the side which does not infringe on free will.

Thanks, win 52, for sharing this idea!

Maggador said:

The exact functions of the Trap Systems memory erasure abilities is something I have yet to completely understand myself.

Maggador, this statement of yours makes me wonder. To me, the "mechanics" of the prison theory which you suggest in this thread sound as if we are able to fall deep and rise high back and forth for aeons and aeons until we accidentally find the exit.

If you do not know exactly the mechanics of the "prison", than the "prison" might also be something we have "to go through" and this might depend on the soul's age, for example. Maybe higher aspects remember more on a subtler yet more powerful and longer-lasting basis which makes the probability of an escape very high. So, maybe, we are not prone to be here for an undetermined time. The time is finite anyway but "how finite"?!

Question 1:

Why do you term it a "prison" if you are unaware of the exact mechanics of the "system"? I would also like to hear ET_MAN and others who replied here to answer on the probability of escape, regardless on whether they termed it a prison or not.

Question 2:

Is there a physical technology you can think of which protects the awareness transition from physical to astral and which makes memory loss less likely? Something like a tent which shields from electric, magnetic or whatever influences there are?

Thanks!

[edit on 15-2-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Some more questions if you don't mind:

Question 3:

How distinct are the boundaries of the prison system?

Question 4:

Are there realities inside the prison system which make an escape easier? Please consider that you have not seen all worlds inside the prison system.

Question 5:

Is Pleiadian's home inside or outside the prison system?

Question 6:

Can you specify the spiritual laws of our world?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Zerra:

As I said, I have already done what you ask me. I have verified my own experiences, that is all I need. I do not need to verify my experiences for you or anyone else - you and everyone else need to veryify your own experiences. If it is a show you want, make your own show, I am not here to entertain you with so called paranormal experiments, I do those on my own, and with people I chose myself, in situations of my own like.

I also stated many times I do not care in any way whether you believe me or not - if you require me to perform tests and experiments then you are free to disbelieve me and consider me a hoax.

Or you can do what I suggest - do your own work and verify for yourself that which I am speaking of.

I am not here to give YOU any satisfaction or joy, I am here to do that for me - and I do that by assisting and helping people in the way I prefer to do. Those whom do not like my ways, I care nothing about, they can follow their own way and see where that will lead them.

And my logic is completely opposite of what you claim, I constantly say DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT: Experience it YOURSELF.

I am not some savior here to bliss up the world with magical powers to make people believe - I am here to help those whom already know there is more to themselves than what is generally thought, to those whom already have a belief in these matters, and to those whom are interested in trying it for themselves and practising and experimenting on their own. That is all it takes. If they are too lazy to even do that and still insist on having some "evidence" on it being real before starting, then as said, it will be their loss due to their own ignorance, and not mine.

Zsaqulz78th:

Pretty much the same as answered to Zerra goes for you.

For why we are learning these things about ourselves, it is to understand our true being, be able to free ourselve and experience our real selves. To understand the laws and principles of existence, to better our lives, to gain deeper insights, great journeys, experiences, revelations and deep spiritual understanding.

We do NOT have to learn it all again when we die. One of the reasons I know what I do, is because I have regained memories of many of my past lives and the experiences gained from those. It is possible to develop your understanding of yourself to such a degree that you can free yourself from reincarnation - and that my friend is the whole point.

Separating the mind from the body when its dead could be no easier - in fact it is the perfect state to do so from as you will do it naturally in that state.

As a final note, this will be my last waste of time explaining myself on why I do not care about taking part of any such experiments or tests - I am here and you can either believe what I am saying, take it into consideration and try find the truth yourself, or simply ignore it all and live on your life.

Good luck on your path

Decoder404:

When I say the "mechanics" of the prison system, I simply mean how it functions, meaning what force keeps it in place, what fuels it, how does it work. I have seen its purpose and why it was put in place, and as you suggest, we are able to fall deep and rise high and go back and forth for aeons until we do in fact discover the "exit". Most people in fact do that to different degrees. Some of us have come to the realization of the Trap System and have been able to move outside it and observe it and be free, yet returned on purpose to assist others in "awakening" as the fact of such a prison system saddens us as we do only wish good upon others and freedom for all. It is up to those others to work for it themselves though once they have been informed.

The time is undetermined from my observations, as some souls seem to be able to escape earlier on than others, from various reasons whether it is own spiritual practices that have made them able to ascend really high and see their own truth, or if they have been guided by other non-physical entities whom work for this goal. Others simply live on and on for extreme ages in ignorance knowing little more than their lifes of flesh and bones. It is individual.

Since the Trap System is to keep control and slavery, and maintain power over the population on the Earth and sub-astral planes, it can only be called a dictatorship at best, if not a prison.

I do believe it is possible to destroy this system and gain more freedom even here on the physical level of existence, more peace and harmony, less chaos and havocs as we have.

It also seem to me from observation that the effects of the prison system loses it control/power over individuals that live on a spiritual path that implemends general laws and principles of the Existence itself, which we are all able to access and we are all governed by even here. This do include many of the religious and spiritual systems of the world that do embrace such aspects, for example Buddhism have many good life-principles here that will aid in a harmonic and positive outcome of your life and also some understanding of the after-life and the cycles of reincarnation and so on itself.

I consider myself living here very freely, and with great riches in my life and not much of trouble or negative aspects, which is a result of living in accordance with those mentioned laws and principles. This is posible after the discovery of the Trap System, the spiritual laws, and observing how it works - I turned my life from a disaster into the most excellent form of life just by understanding these laws and principles and the function of the Trap System etc.

Regarding technology, there are some things that can aid and assist you with astral projection and psychic development. It is funny you mention a tent - you can create such a tent yourself, with your Mind, and shield yourself from negative energies. You can also work with various objects that contains energies that radiates positively and helps with the same, for example many types of crystals. There are crystals that shields from the things you mention, and in addition makes it more easy to attain spiritual experiences.

Some believe pyramid shaped containers are good to meditate within , I have not experimented with that myself, but I do know people whom have and reported good results, and it has been suggested that the reason for the pyramid shapes of the ancient temples have to do with how they resonate and allows energies to flow in other and more free ways.

Other things I can think of, is hypnosis - which originally was implemented into the human consciousnes as a trap, but it can be used for the opposite, to free oneself. There are many hypnotherpaists offering courses in all kind of spiritual and psychic work. I have tested some with success myself.

The previously mentioned Gateway Experience is a good example, it also incorporates hemi-sync technology, which is based on specific sound wave patterns that puts your mind into the perfect states for different spiritual and mental purposes.

Also as a final not - it seems we are less distracted and interfered by those negative energies in low-populated areas, or out in complete desolation far away into nature. This may be because the trap system is designed to focus on groups of peoples, or it may be because of less interference from the energies of other people as well.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Where's my golden arm?

Who stole my golden arm?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

meaning what force keeps it in place

I know you probably already went into detail of explaining who or what these forces are...but can you give me a specific simple answer or show me where you answered as to what these forces are. How did you find this answer.

as the fact of such a prison system saddens us as we do only wish good upon others and freedom for all

Mabey there is a misunderstanding of 'your people' in that they dont understand why a soul incarnates without memory of its past. If one is to better themselves and awaken to leave this 'bond to Earth' then how is it such a bad thing? The view that this is a trap and prison seems almost like how a teenager would describe their childhood home that still has rules and the teenager wants to buck up against the way of their parents rules. The parent may say to the child that they dont want them to go out every weekend and be gone away from home all weekend long but the teenager might not have any understanding as to why the parent is making such rules for them, it is actually for the better, but the teenager wont see it that way for years to come, when they themselves have children.

as some souls seem to be able to escape earlier on than others, from various reasons whether it is own spiritual practices that have made them able to ascend really high and see their own truth

Why are you so sure that this is a trap....if spiritual paths can lead us out of here. Like I said before this doesnt seem like a bad things...it seems that the 'law of incarnation' here has its purpose....to make one seek within and deeply get to know their deepest self.

Since the Trap System is to keep control and slavery, and maintain power over the population

Just because its a natural path that when one has a position of power here on Earth that this seems to or can be used as 'control' doesnt make the process of incarnation here a 'trap'. The path of 'power' in the human body can be very very misleading for the soul and it will naturally have a hard time being a soul of 'freedoms' for the ones in power have jobs to do, there must be some sort of 'control' to have a 'system' of laws, punishments, ect...I dont think the humans in 'power' have much at all to do with the 'trap system' as you call it. How would a powerful leader do his job if he just said....'let all be free in how ever and what ever they want to do'? Leaders must have some sort of control, a system.

I consider myself living here very freely, and with great riches in my life and not much of trouble or negative aspects, which is a result of living in accordance with those mentioned laws and principles. This is posible after the discovery of the Trap System, the spiritual laws, and observing how it works

Again...you claim that understanding the spiritual laws can help a person in this life and after this life....so again, I ask....how is this a bad thing that a system forces souls to find spiritual laws before they can learn beyond this sphere and what it offers. The law of birth, rebirth, could be just that....A NATURAL LAW that has purpose for making a soul sift, weigh, measure, and grow beyond this sphere. Like you and your people, I ache for those that have not nor can find the path that is for this sphere. But I see its purpose, and I know, those that are not yet able to seek spiritual laws and understanding are not yet ready to leave here....and I would help them none by telling them they HAVE to find this...for if they were ready...they would be seeking spiritual ways. All is as it should be, all lives have markers for where the soul is and what it needs, all souls incarnate to be offered exactly what they are in need of spiritually.

I know I have mentioned some of this before to you...but I feel you arent sure about your understandings. So I offer again, a perspective that this experience here is exactly as its supposed to be. As I was seeking understanding a few years ago...I too thought we were trapped. I thought there was an evil force that was mastering this world, but the owner of this world would come again and free us from the system. My path though, did not stop there, the deeper my spirituality went and the more I humbled myself before the Universe, I saw that all is perfect. I might not like it sometimes, but it all has purpose. I dont have to like it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

"I also stated many times I do not care in any way whether you believe me or not - if you require me to perform tests and experiments then you are free to disbelieve me and consider me a hoax."

Be careful, we know you're hoaxing but if you're found out to be hoaxing by the mods than it's an instant ban!! You are saying that you will not prove anything to back up your claims and so we can believe you are a hoaxer. If that is the case then maybe you should be banned!!

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

You are a fraud and a badly put together one at that.

All I ever see you doing on ATS is using it as an advertisement/promotion for your own little circle of silliness.

I have questions-

1) Are you happy living a lie? Or has this turned into something you grow tired of now?

2) Are you aware that hoaxers/scammers are one of the lowest filth on earth?

3) Are you aware your videos and posts come off as rambling nothingness best reserved for a high-school's creative writing course or a youtube account gone wrong?

4) Are you aware of the mockery you have proven yourself to be amongst your peers? Your REAL peers, not some made-up mumbo-jumbo that you have adopted to better suit your inner need to swindle and mislead your fellow "humans".

5) Are you ashamed at what you are? A liar, a cheat, a possible schizophrenic and a joke?

With those questions presented, let me also add-

6) How many people (have you found) are so mentally lost and undereducated enough to actually place trust and belief in the total hogwash you are sharing? And did you find them all here?

Stop using ATS as your #1 advertising place. It is more then obvious you are only here to lie/promote/serve your own twisted agenda while using ATS as your hook to place your crappy bait on.

It is an insult to all who read here. People like you lower the standard of information presented on this site.

You should be ashamed of your self and your pathetic videos and posts.

Grown men should behave like men...not children playing cops and robbers in the back yard, behind the barn, all the while insisting that their imaginations are "real".

Boo to you...people like you disgust me (and many others).

Enjoy trying to locate and fool those you think dumb enough to buy your laughable stories.

Your disrespect for mankind is apparent.

Sadly, you are not smart enough to sucker them (save for a handful or really slow folks) with this badly crafted plot of holes and lies.

Good day.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Maggador said:

"The exact functions of the Trap Systems memory erasure abilities is something I have yet to completely understand myself."

"We do NOT have to learn it all again when we die. One of the reasons I know what I do, is because I have regained memories of many of my past lives and the experiences gained from those."

"When I say the "mechanics" of the prison system, I simply mean how it functions, meaning what force keeps it in place, what fuels it, how does it work.

I have seen its purpose and why it was put in place, and as you suggest, we are able to fall deep and rise high and go back and forth for aeons until we do in fact discover the "exit"."

Sorry for selectively picking out what you said but I believe it is more important to get this straight. Important, because this...

"...we are able to fall deep and rise high and go back and forth for aeons until we do in fact discover the "exit"."

...is quite heavy.

It is okay to make such a claim if this is your observation, but then, I believe it is fair to ask for a detailed description of what you exactly know and do not know. Please do not get me wrong; I am not saying that you guess at sth. you do not know, because I do not know what you know. However, I notice some obscurities which I would like you to shed some light on please.

With "mechanics" I also mean the "memory erasure abilities" of the trap system, as well as other components of the trap system. For example, Karma, just as the "memory erasure abilities" belong to the "mechanics".

But let us leave these terms for now and have a look at your above statements, free of any preconceived opinion.

You say that you do not understand the exact functions of the memory erasure abilities AND you say, that we are able to fall deep and rise high and go back and forth for aeons until we do in fact discover the "exit".

Question 7:

The question which arises here is, on what this "ableness" depends on? Does it depend solely on the "memory erasure abilities" and accidental choices which let us discover the exit accidentally?

or

does it depend solely on the "memory erasure abilities" and deliberate choices against exiting?

We always have a choice. Right now, right here, I can simply leave this thread and never ever think about the trap system again for the rest of my life OR, I can continue to read the thread, practice spirituality and seek the exit. Nobody, except myself makes this choice for me.

You have seen people in here for aeons, but maybe they want this?! There are many reasons I can think of. Some come from different emanation paths than others. And others have realized their infinite being and do not care where to end up. And others again are afraid of what is outside or they are more experienced with the inside. And yet others have just gone through every other possible system in the whole of creation and this one just offers the most in variety for them.

I doubt that you take all these factors into consideration. All of these might largely depend on the time a being stays inside this system and then the negativity is not as negative as it seems.

Question 8:

Another obscurity I noticed was you saying

"We do NOT have to learn it all again when we die. One of the reasons I know what I do, is because I have regained memories of many of my past lives and the experiences gained from those."

Does this not mean that the memory upon entrance into the trap system is never completely deleted? This does not sound too bad if one is at least able to retain it. What do you believe how long it would take you to remember your experiences if you deliberately decide to stay in the trap system? Aeons? Millions of years? thousands of years? or only a few lifetimes?

However, I have no idea of the probability of escape. It might be worse than I depicted it in this post but it might also not be.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask, take it easy!

I have not seen Maggador becoming as personal in any of his posts as you have in yours.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maggador said:

"The exact functions of the Trap Systems memory erasure abilities is something I have yet to completely understand myself."

If you do not understand the exact functions of the memory erasure abilities, how do you know that we do not have to learn it all again if we die?

Also of importance in this context:

Do memories of lifetimes upon entrance - earlier memories - fade away stronger than recent memories of lifetimes?

Is any memory of any lifetime as easy to remember as any other since entrance?

Does this depend on the length of being inside the trap system?

Does this depend more on ones freewill choice or on external influences?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Be careful, we know you're hoaxing but if you're found out to be hoaxing by the mods than it's an instant ban!! You are saying that you will not prove anything to back up your claims and so we can believe you are a hoaxer. If that is the case then maybe you should be banned!!

???

We know not that Maggador is hoaxing. Remember that his claims were supported by other members.

Just because he does not want to prove something does not mean anything.

You can believe that he is a hoaxer but this is just a belief and not a prove. You can also belief that he is not a hoaxer.

Thus, there is no reason to ban him.

Kurokage, please continue reading without any prejudices. You can also start practising astral projection.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
LeoVirgo:

How did I find the answer: I connected with my Higher Soul, observed the system from outside, I was in the life between lives in a level of existence outside the trap system where I had the chance to study it and look into its past and creation and purpose.

There is no misunderstanding as it has been observed to be as I have stated, not only by me, but others as well whom can confirm the same and have verified this to be the case. This is my opinion, knowledge, and understanding from my personal experiences and observations of this trap system and I see absolutely no reason to be wrong here as every evidence I have seen suggests what I am saying here.

I am sure of this being a trap because I have seen the creators, their agenda, why they created it, how they entrapped the souls in physical bodies, souls that used to be free and of much greater potential than here, souls with the ability to learn and understand themselves in much greater ways than can ever be possible here, as there were no memory erasure or different incarnations but individuality lasting for what would be thousands of years here. Experience gained that would not be forgotten but only built upon to further develop the individual.

So as mentioned above, I do not consider it a natural law for people to be trapped here, as it was artifically created by negative entities for their own agendas and goals, for their own greed, lusts, hunger for power and control. That is what I have observed.

Kurokage:

You think you know, but you do not. It is your belief, nothing more. Just because I am not interested in offering you any experiments or tests to verify what I am able to or not, does not make my claims false, it only makes me what I am: someone whom claims to know what I claim to know, and have the experiences I claim to have, without the interest to spend time on proving anything for anyone as I feel it is up to you yourself to prove such things for yourself, and gain your own experience.

Also, this thread is about asking questions relating to my experiences, and not about "testing" my abilities. So, you fall short there as well, and in addition this is posted in the Gray Area where evidence for such claims are not needed in the first place, so regarding bans maybe you should be banned for constantly attacking me and my persona with claims of me being a hoaxer and a faker without your own evidence to prove that. Just because I do not give evidence of anything I claim, do not necessarily mean I am lying, it may simply mean what I have already stated to be the reason I am not interested in doing such "tests", and I feel I have explained this in depth already and from now on will ignore further comments towards this as it serves no longer any purpose as I have explained myself, and you are only interested in trolling, flaming, and personal attacks. Perhaps you should take a look at the terms and conditions of this forum, I already have.

Mr Mask:

Basically the same goes for you as I just told Mr Kurokage.

The majority of people in this thread, and people whom follow my websites, and contact me privately, are very pleased and happy for the information I share as it helps many of them to achieve what they have been trying to achieve for long times.

Most likely you will find people coming forth here by time telling of their own success with the methods I have presented as there are several here whom have told me privately of their success with such and thanked me for this thread and other posts and work I do.

You, as the one or two other skeptics in this entire thread, make assumptions on me telling the truth or being a lier. You base is soley on the lack of me caring about showing you any evidence - thouh I have actually shown evidence already regarding some of my claims such as memberships of various orders and societies, my research travels around the world, me having moved across the world due to governmental harassment and so on.

99.9% of all people whom contact me in one way or the other are positive and happy for the assistance I have given them. The ones whom complain are the few of you that want evidence because you are unable to or do not care to experience and practice these matters yourself for your own verification.

But, eventually, I am sure you all will experience the unexperiences and see for yourself a lot of the truth I am speaking of, whether that is now in this lifetime, after death, or in a future lifetime.

I wish you all the best and blessings on your path, may you be filled with great insights and experiences and find your own ways.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hey Maggador. I've read lots of your posts, understand your position and beliefs to some extent. And in my opinion, I agree, and for why though is that not one person NEEDS proof. Proof has nothing to do with the advantages of knowing for yourself.

Question:

When asleep, is it possible that ourself and our higherself have the possibility of working together to alter and effect the real world in a higher plane that transposes itself down to the world we live in?

ie: in a dreamstate, body asleep, dream goes to certain location, reads material, moves things around. actions taken in this place alter real world. to the degree of altered is not the question.

Thanks!

[edit on 2/16/2010 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

Having no soul is not exactly right. It also is a school, or was originally intended to be a school, which is now corrupted by a take over of certain off world beings who don't have this world's best interests in mind.

I understand the original plan was to have earth operate for the purpose of maturing souls. In this context there would be a way for new souls to mature using trial and error. This gives the person a choice, thus the learning through wrong or right choices.

A new soul in a human being might be the equivalent of a mature dog or animal soul graduating. What worked for dogs does not work for humans much like grade 2 math does not work for grade 9 problems. You need to learn grade 9 math.

That makes earth a school for souls to mature.

The problems we have now are because this school was taken over by negative beings, Lizards.

Now, I am wrestling with the thoughts that this earth was teeming with lizards a few hundred thousand years ago. Where did they go? Did these guys move to 4D ahead of us and are now controlling our strings?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I wonder if you got the license plate of the one that Jesus escaped in? (my guess is 'no')

I would like to know if anything good can come from government? (tell us the truth, if you dare)

By government organizations, do you mean 'grants'? (if so, nice ride)

Just wondering....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And now, a non-bashing question...

IX do you know what happened to "jesus's" family, or blood line?

I've read rumors that he escaped to France. Just wondering if you had any information on that.

Also, do you know the difference between lucifarianism and satanism? If they aren't the same thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Mr Mask:

Yes?

Basically the same goes for you as I just told Mr Kurokage.

Oh, I am very sure you reuse and recycle your answers to multiple people in all the little lies you spin. After all, a scam must hang on practiced lies.

Unfortunately for you...your level of lies only work on a few types.

Slow or mentally ill people.
Overly gullible people.
Hopeless people looking for a dad.
Hopeful people looking for an escape.

It is all very text-book, and you sir should be ashamed.

The majority of people in this thread, and people whom follow my websites, and contact me privately, are very pleased and happy for the information I share as it helps many of them to achieve what they have been trying to achieve for long times.

Mistake 1= The majority of people here do not believe you. What kind of crowd do you take this for? There is no place where the majority would believe you, not even an asylum. Unless, of course, we are talking about the silly circle you are promoting/cultivating/advertising here.

Yes, I am sure the cult you made believes you.

Most likely you will find people coming forth here by time telling of their own success with the methods I have presented as there are several here whom have told me privately of their success with such and thanked me for this thread and other posts and work I do.

Really? Because I've been watching your work for almost a year now. You do not get many visits to your site...you surly don't get many agreeing with you on ATS, and I highly doubt you get away acting like this off your little remote farm.

You are a laughing matter.

You, as the one or two other skeptics in this entire thread, make assumptions on me telling the truth or being a lier.

Get this right....hundreds of ATS users are aware of your scam...and many Mods (I assume) are also aware.

You would have a hard time finding people who would accept this type of babble. I am sure you already know, since your website is doing such a bad job at wrangling you some "easy marks" to trick and control, that you use ATS instead.

ONLY one or two skeptics? Yeah, and your space ship people are all real and you know the mechanical workings of our super-space prison, and you talk to aliens...and you are an alien...yeah.

Enjoy the time on the outside...I am sure you will end up in a place for people who are dangerous to themselves or others. I would bet money on it...unless of course, yknow, You drink poison punch wtih a few idiots who trust you enough to drink your new space potion.

No...not being rude...being dead serious.

You sir, are a text book case.

You base is soley on the lack of me caring about showing you any evidence -

No...even if that sentence makes no sense, the answer is still no.

I base this off a few other facts-

1) No "kid" is a reborn alien sent to show the way to humanity, but then can only gather a cheap website (made badly), a few cheap videos (filmed on a farm, and recorded badly with bad sound), and a web-grown cult of alien-wanters who are obviously unable to deal with the burdens and complexity of reality.

2) You look like you are lying when you talk in your videos. Sure, not proof...but add that to the fact that you have no proof, contradict your own stories endlessly, and PROMOTE your website/cult endlessly on ATS, then you got a "dead ringer" for a fraudulent criminal mind who is more at home stealing from idiots, then dealing with his own reality.

3) I am not a 10 year old or a total moron. Hence, it is easy to see through your badly written sci-fi story. This hunk of junk wouldn't make it in the back pages of a fan-mag, never mind ever "actually being true".

thouh I have actually shown evidence already regarding some of my claims such as memberships of various orders and societies,

I hold various memberships in secret orders and societies.

There are two kinds of those-

a) The secret groups that deny stupidity and ignorance and forbid delusions and false doctrine. Those societies end up running the world or at very least "entertain" bright individuals.

b) Shams and scams. Like your racket here. A total collection of lies and tomfoolery that would only serve the mind of a madman looking for mental slaves to worship him. There are countless books written on what you are doing. And you are doing it badly.

You need practice and polish.

my research travels around the world, me having moved across the world due to governmental harassment and so on.

Police came looking to arrest you on behalf of some past members seeking criminal charges placed on you? NO WAY!

Duh...that is what happens to con-men and sham-artists.

But I bet you try to paint it as "the government takes you all too seriously" and you had to escape them before they captured your alien mind.

99.9% of all people whom contact me in one way or the other are positive and happy for the assistance I have given them.

Fools, idiots and suckers are almost always happy to accept a device of escapism. It is called "running away from their problems".

And what you are doing is called "selling false hope".

Your clients are damaged people and you are knowingly taking advantage of that.

The ones whom complain are the few of you that want evidence because you are unable to or do not care to experience and practice these matters yourself for your own verification.

Sigh...your practiced methods are not even your own. They are a hodgepodge mixutre of over 20 other scammers who sold the same wares that you are selling to these folks.

Crowley, Collier, Icke...its all here, wrapped in the dumbest bunch of BS anyone could hope for.

I bet you are happy that the world produces so many victims. Victims are easy prey for people like you.

It is a shame you escaped the persecution of your government (as you stated), I bet they have a wrap sheet on you that would make a serial killer blush.

But, eventually, I am sure you all will experience the unexperiences and see for yourself a lot of the truth I am speaking of, whether that is now in this lifetime, after death, or in a future lifetime.

WOW! There is some free mumbo-jumbo for me! Thanks! That is SO not relivant to anything real in the entire universe. Thanks for just typing such meaningless drivel while I am here trying to reach your "damaged" mind through logic and real talk.

But no...you are busy responding with nonsensical sentences that waste time.

Let me try!

Some day, you will know the unknowable cell that they place the knowing scam-artist perpetually within. I do not know if it will be today or tomorrow or tomorrow's today! But the non-magic man with the real-law shall place you in a prison that is not a fake thing you invented yesterday.

See?

Really...I am not a child or a retarded person. Please don't try and trick me with your badly crafted plot of holes and asinine rhetoric.

You sir are a fraud.

I wish you all the best and blessings on your path, may you be filled with great insights and experiences and find your own ways.

Trust me pal, I am doing just that. But someone like you isn't going to ruin that for me by taking some of it. People like you love to leech off of the work of others. You try to invent a story where someone will see you as important and then you hope for reward instead of working for one yourself.

You are a bottom feeder.

-Maggador

Lastly, someone told me to take it easy on this guy...I answer no.

You people have no idea how many of these types prey on folks and get away with it.

Lose a friend to this type of crap and you will be a little less "happy" just debating him, and be driven more towards the correct path of this matter-

People like him are socile insects looking for payment through a scam...nothing more

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This goes for Mr. Mask.

Just because you don't agree with IX777 is saying, doesn't mean you have to destroy him about it. I'm sure you don't agree with a lot of things in the world so instead of bashing him, go bash someone like the president or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join