It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by Zerra

I completely agree with you and you made some excellent points.
I don't know were people get off comparing race/colour to spirituality or knowledge/invention, this was one of the first things that jumped out at me in this thread.

To ASD10, No one is talking about "white guilt" what ever that is?? The point is technology was invented/created in Africa with fire, stone tools and the like, it wasn't created by white strangers from a magical white planet like some will have you believe.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Kurokage]

exactly, they missed the point with my information, but they aren't worth the effort. We all know who needs the education when claims about skin tone superiority are made-It makes me have flash backs to lesser times and we've come a long way since then. I have a multi cultural background and love that I can apprciate them all.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I will not participate in the sudden racial discussions taking place here now, as that is not the purpose of this thread nor of my interest. I feel I have already explained my own observation on that topic in either case and see nothing to add.

Tek-Neek55:

Evil energies is a dominant force on this planet and dominant forces usually have the most power. It is as simple as that. Since the physical world of Earth and its human inhabitants were also created by an evil entity for negative purposes, this adds to the answer to the "why" of your question. You have to read my explanation on the Trap System etc for further elaboration on this.

asd10:

1. There is no specific rule on what happens if you do not "get out". It depends, just as it depends here in the physical world too. If someone enters your house, you may either be too scared to do anything, or you may try to chase him away, or you may try to hide or call the police and so on. Or, you may try to escape your own home for that matter.

I have never observed anyone in non-physical bodies being "hurt" though, in most cases you will either succeed or be stopped by some energy field. If you succeed at "entering", you may be able to explore that area, or you may face some threatening entities that may simply be too terrible for you to bear and scare you away.

2. Some, I have never really focused on that kind of use of my energy though as I find it to be rather useless and impractical. This is of course relating to this physical realm.

3. Karma do not necessarily come back all at once in the current life. You also raise an interesting question in addition - did you ever consider that perhaps those whom get killed are getting killed because of THEIR own negative karma? And thus that the one doing the "evil" is rather simply a tool for the Karma to be carried out through?

4. Karma is not simple, but simple enough to make a basic statement such as "Do good to others and yourself, and you will receive good - Do evil upong others and yourself, and you will receive evil". What you do is not necessarily "paid back" in the same manner - Karma is more about your total state of being, both your mind, actions and deeds, including your thoughts.

Thus, you can not "fool" Karma by trying to "act" good in hope of getting negative karma "solved". If you are helping a poor man and giving him money, but do that just in the hope that you will get something good back - and really within yourself think of that man as a lousy bastard not deserving your money - you will not "score" any extra "good" karma "points" for that.

However, there are some "loopholes", apparently. From my own observation at least, it seems that Karma is linked to your own actions etc, meaning that if you hurt or kill someone, you will get the negative karma back for that. But if you are telling someone else to hurt or kill someone, it is the one performing that act that will "receive" the negative karma for that action. So, perhaps this answers your question about the world leaders and elite, as they certainly do not commit these actions themselves in person, but rather command others to do it for them.

5. This world is engulfed by a Trap System. It is hard for anyone to enter without being trapped themselves - and how many do you think would want that? Those whom come here and have chosen to do so, know what they risk, and many of them end up "lost" just like most people, forgetting their true self and why they came here.

6. It is a waste, as she will most likely remain in the lower astral realms, such as "Heaven", instead of finding her true self and what is beyond the Trap System and its various sections (dimensions, realms).

Wondering302:

I have not checked all presidents etc and their backgrounds so I can't answer that. But many, if not most, are affiliated with orders that are in turn controlled by such entities.

I do not know Andrew Bisagio and can not say anything about him or his claims. It could be true since it is possible and can be done, but people can make up claims about having done anything whether possible or not.

2012 is not "decided" or "determined" - it comes as it comes when it comes. What happens will be revealed when it happens and there are so many different forces playing a role in the outcome that there are many possible scenarios. Some people are simply preparing for the worst-case scenario, and indeed trying to make that happen.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

decoder404 said:

Even though Maggador does not seem to be an expert on buddhism and hinduism, his indepedent observations concerning the prison system (kind of) cover the concept of "Samsara".

Electricneo said:

Maggador was exposed as a fraud because he pretended to know about Buddhism but was shown to be as you say a "clueless fool."

I did not say "clueless fool".

Actually, my reply to your prior post on Maggador portrayed the opposite.

Don't worry. Peace.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Greetings Maggador,

with great interest i have gone as quick as possible through your thread.

I am familiar with a magnitute of what you have shared. Actually, i am pleased you did so well. Dont ask me why i am pleased, i dont even know you, but..err, ..its just the way i feel.

Well, here come my single question. And its a good one.

The apparatus you are refering to, that wipes out our memory, is in my understanding located in a specific frame in space\void - the name i use is The Lightlevel - Refering to the EM-Spectrum of the visible light frequency.

The memory that is ereased is located in a specific frame of our auric fields - that again in my understanding is named The Bands.
(Spheres. Our Holy Spirit - or part of it? You got something on this?)
A composition of 7 bodies, corresponding to the 7 Planes of existence that we have come from\came through\lived in\created stuff in\are them. 7 Bodies - 7 EM-Bands - double in nature, as to represent a Weel in a Weel,( A sphere in a sphere) one is flipped insideout and rotating counterwiese to the other Band. Spherical in nature - like an Orb
but teardrop-shaped if surrounding a physical body exposed to gravity.

So. if we know it is not the Souls Memory ereased, and it is also not the cellular memory ereased- because the brain is decaying allready due to physical death, it must be a information stored in the Bands. And here is what i really want to understand:
How are the Bands manipulated in order to erease stored memory. This is a importand thing because i do know that there has been atleast 1 great beeing that battled succesfully the "Lords of the Light" and kept their memory - to this day. It is taught that at the moment of livereview our bands start spinning in a strange fashion - what happends exactly?

Why is this affect the memory after death? Why can extraterrestrials come and leave again without suffering a Format c:\ ? But if a ET dies chances are hes in the trap to. How do ET's avoid the trap.

Can you elaborate in more details about this very important topic?

Greetings

Jack

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Only about half of the people have a soul that is able to move up. The rest are just mirrors of souled beings, in that they mimic the people who have souls.

This fact raises it's ugly head even here. We are not talking about race or colour specific here as there are souled beings from all races. The ones that tend to have no soul are a higher percentage of males, but from all races and colours.

We are talking about those who just don't get it. They never will. They will demonstrate psychopathic behaviour towards any one who does not agree with them. These people do not care one bit about their fellow human beings and you can never change their minds. They have no conscience. It is roughly half of the world's population.

This was bred into the human race by the Lizards. They are trying to make us like them, beings without consciences. Cold blooded killers and destroyers of life that the other 50% of humanity still want.

This is the battle line people. Which side are you on?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
IX-777 ... I read a page or two and skipped here to the end so if it has been asked already let me know and I will search....

I want to know what I can do to "know" the same things you know, I want to know how you know these things.

How do you get this information and how I may gain the knowledge for myself?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
The ones that tend to have no soul are a higher percentage of males, but from all races and colours.

Where did you get this BS?

Seriously, how can you know if somebody has no soul?

When you leave your house, do you honestly stare at people and think they are reptilians? How do you know if somebody is a lizard? I'm just interested, it's ridiculous.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th

Originally posted by win 52
The ones that tend to have no soul are a higher percentage of males, but from all races and colours.

Where did you get this BS?

Seriously, how can you know if somebody has no soul?

When you leave your house, do you honestly stare at people and think they are reptilians? How do you know if somebody is a lizard? I'm just interested, it's ridiculous.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

I am curious as well. Seems like a very narcisstic belief to me. Who believes in this theory and is willing to say that they themselves are soulless? Probably not many people. ..And psychopathy doesn't equal murderer or evil. Many have jobs and are successful in life. Having a disorder that makes it difficult to feel emotion-is just that-a disorder, not a reptilian.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Decoder404 discussed "soulless" people previously here to some extent, and as I mentioned I have never observed any such beings/people, but people that APPEAR soulless due to a disconnection with their spiritual self and inactive chakras etc was something I explained this as.

Jack O Neill:

The exact functions of the Trap Systems memory erasure abilities is something I have yet to completely understand myself. One thing that does seem for sure is that it mainly affects the physical mind/brain, which again probably is one of the reasons for the physical bodies in the first place as it is easier to manipulate.

The problem however is that it also affects the non-physical mind/soul/astral body, which to me seem to be a side-effect of having had a physical body and physical life where one have been conditioned to believe certain things, mind controled, and brainwashed. This seem to be stuck with the majority of people even after death when moving over into the non-physical realms.

Thus again many are stuck in what I simply call the lower astral levels.

An interesting side notice is that it is difficult to observe the life BETWEEN lives, meaning the time we spend between incarnations in whatever place we stay during that time. People have done research on this and found information hard to get, with "guardians" deyning access and so on during for example past-life regression through hypnotherapy. Generally people slide this part under the carpet and call it a "part of the school system" and that we are not "supposed" to know all those details.

To me, that is just absurd, as we would certainly only benefit from knowing what we were doing, where we were, what we learned and so on - what other purpose does a "school" have? Normally schools do not make their students forget what they learn, but rather strive for the opposite.

But, since we are after all connected to our Higher Soul, that registers all our lives and experiences, it is possible to access any information at least as soon we manage to move out beyond the Trap System itself. I suppose the Trap System uses some field that causes interferences and blocks the signals between the Higher Soul and "ourselves" here, the Soul Fractions.

When it comes to ETs, they too suffer from the Trap System as they too live within the physical universe. So, they do not avoid the trap. Only highly advanced spiritual entities, and those entities living outside the trap system, seem to be able to keep themselves from succumbing to it. The few who choses to come here in spirit form, risks a lot as it is very likely they will experience the same memory erasure as everyone else, and thus it is not a very popular place to "visit", for others than entities whom already live on lower level astral planes within the trap system itself.

It took myself many lifetimes to recover the memories and be able to once again understand my purpose here and where I came from and what forces are upon this plane.

The good thing is that from my observations it is much easier to free oneself from the trap system and experience ones true self outside the lower level astral planes after death once one is aware of this system and maintain consciousness and awareness after death and quickly rise higher with the intention and will to reach ones highest self and true being.

The human-physical body itself seem to be designed for easy control, brainwashing and mind manipulation. Hypnosis seem to be part of the whole trap system mainly for the physical body, which have been discovered by Man without realizing what its true purpose is. For me, the only logical reason something like the ability to be so easily hypnotized and manipulated in the human race can only be because it was designed to be that way for easy control and access. There is no other logical explanation to the phenomena - and in this lifetime I have studied hypnosis, hypnotherapy, mind control, brain washing, persuasion, mind manipulation, and so on since I was 12 and to me it is ludicruous to believe that this is just a "natural" phenomena, some "error" in the human mind, we are programmed to be so gullible, open for suggestions and easily controlled that it is truly amazing.

This programming seem to be connected to at least one of the non-physical bodies after death as well, the astral body, which also is easily manipulated, so this phenomena goes beyond the mere physical - but yet seem to be a result of the physical.

Xagathorn:

It is great to see someone actually asking some important questions, people ask me the strangest things but very few ask how they can actually verify what I am saying, or experience what I have experienced, or how I have come to know what I know and so on.

The short story is to start with a spiritual practice that involves separation of Mind from the Body so you can experience yourself outside the Physical. This opens great possibilities for you. You need to learn to navigate the realms beyond the physical, rise above the astral planes and through the illusions and up to your very Higher Soul, your True Essence, or Higher Self, where you will be able to maintain an awareness of all your being, all your lives, your origins and your destiny. It is important to focus on going higher than the traditional astral planes, and strive for experiencing your most pure being, the highest state of your own existence.

Countless books and audio courses exist on astral projection already and I have recommended various several times in this thread already.

You really have to jump down into the rabbit hole and truly see how deep it goes - and trust me that sure is deep.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I see you missed my question about testing your supposed powers!!
If you're in contact like you say, it should be easy.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Kurokage:

Who said it is necessarily "easy"? Doing what you requests takes both a lot of time and energy, something I am not interested in wasting on your personal desires to be satisfied for your own personal good. It serves no purpose and is not useful or helpful for anyone.

I have more interesting and useful things to spend my time and energy on than flying around to check random individuals past just for their curiosity. I have had enough of such requests already and you are certainly not the first to ask for such things.

Some years ago I did participate in a small amount of such experiments, for my own reasons, and was satisfied with that and see no need to repeat such now.

What you need to do, is to do it yourself, and find your own inner truth and not try get others to do the work for you. Even if I did what you request you still would be none the wiser, not have any more experiences nor ways to do that very same yoursef.

Practice, study, spend your own time on such endavours if that is what you please. Personally I am not interested as my interest is simply to teach others how they can do it themselves, if you are either too lazy to take that path and practice, or do not believe in it and thus do not try, then that is your problem and not mine, I have given you many ways already on what you can experiment with and try. Give it a go, you might be surprised at your discoveries, or you might now - it all depends on you.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha, that's the reply I was expecting from someone faking/hoaxing or just plain lieing about it!! "Oh, I can do it, but I don't want to". I would have had more respect for you if you had tried and failed.
What ever you say now has no weight behind it. You should be ashamed of yourself, trying to trick people for your own delusions of grandeur and self gratification.
You should get a life instead of playing at Harry Potter.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yes so no you should be satisfied and you are free to move on and go to some other thread since this obviously is not of your interest and the only reason you are here is to stirr around and make personal attacks. Speaking of "getting a life" gees

Cheers,
-M

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Its very much in my interest, it's just the fact you don't and haven't backed up any of your claims with any proof or evidence, you've been shown to be lieing about several subjects, which you dismiss saying we don't know what were talking about or science is wrong.
It dosen't really matter what you say now, I gave you a chance to prove something for a change and you can't!!

You're only here to get people to vist your website so you can make money of the back of peoples hopes, fears and dreams, and make yourself feel special. Very sad indeed.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Can you at least try some sort of remote viewing exercise? It does not have to be complicated. Just prove, you can astrally project.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am not here to prove anything, why should I spend my time on that? It is not why I am here, and it has no interest to me. I do not care if you believe me. You are free to disbelieve me, and that is fine, continue doing that for all I care - I have told you already that the way to truth is self-experience, your own personal observations by your own work, there is nothing to learn from watching people use some "abilities". What is to learn, is to practice the ways to make yourself able to connect to yourself so that YOU can verify such phenomenas to be real yourself.

I have told you many times, you are free to believe me, but I encourage you to be skeptical and not take what I say for granted but do your own research and follow your own intuition and seek the truth yourself - I can only give you my personal observations and what I have gained from my own experiences, then it is up to you to compare those to your own experiences and observations from your own practice and experiments.

If you are too lazy to do the work yourself, you are the one with the loss, not me.

In fact, I encourage you to do the opposite - practice astral projection every day for a couple of months, and then come back to me and see if there may be something to it or not.

There are good courses, try the free remote viewing course at www.farsight.org - you might be surprised at your results if you just simply follow the instructions and practice it.

Get the Gateway Experience course from the Monroe Institute, www.monroeinstitute.org

And find a copy of Astral Dynamics, www.astraldynamics.com

That should be more than enough to make you an advanced astral projector and remote viewer, which in turn will help you to activate other "abilities" and discover other aspects about yourself, existence and reality.

The only way to truth is by personal experience and not by observation of others experiences.

Ignorance is denying yourself and looking for the answers in others my friend - the answers is within your own being already.

Good luck on your path, regardless of where it will lead.

-Maggador

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Interresting;
you and i seem to have same backround, I on the other hand do not wish to identify myself for my own security. I will add you

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

What I want, is for people to actually connect to reality with the astral projection, because if they don't know I took something out of the room and they are apparently projecting only a few feet away, they seriously aren't doing anything but sitting there with their eyes closed. It's really really sad, I just wanted to see if you were in the same boat, and it looks like it.

I'm gonna try the Gateway Experience over again, but I mean really, I'm not looking for MY opinion, that doesn't mater, what matters is if astral projection can actually affect reality, I'm looking for multiple opinions here, in order to actually prove it works.

I'd encourage you to do the same, because it's really not YOUR opinion that matters here. You can tell yourself whatever the hell you want it doesn't make it true, if others are affected by your projection is the truth your looking for.

Of course it's all real for YOU, but if it isn't real for somebody else, your really not doing anything but sitting there with your eyes closed.

Why don't you just sit down, get your wife to go in another room, and then project yourself to the room, and tell her what she's doing in there. It would take like 5 minutes. And you'd finally know if what you've been doing all this time was actually real.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th
reply to post by IX-777

What I want, is for people to actually connect to reality with the astral projection, because if they don't know I took something out of the room and they are apparently projecting only a few feet away, they seriously aren't doing anything but sitting there with their eyes closed. It's really really sad, I just wanted to see if you were in the same boat, and it looks like it.

I'm gonna try the Gateway Experience over again, but I mean really, I'm not looking for MY opinion, that doesn't mater, what matters is if astral projection can actually affect reality, I'm looking for multiple opinions here, in order to actually prove it works.

I'd encourage you to do the same, because it's really not YOUR opinion that matters here. You can tell yourself whatever the hell you want it doesn't make it true, if others are affected by your projection is the truth your looking for.

Of course it's all real for YOU, but if it isn't real for somebody else, your really not doing anything but sitting there with your eyes closed.

Why don't you just sit down, get your wife to go in another room, and then project yourself to the room, and tell her what she's doing in there. It would take like 5 minutes. And you'd finally know if what you've been doing all this time was actually real.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

Most people who made claims of being able to do such miracles were not shy to meet people on an individualistic level. Jesus as an example was not afraid to heal the individual or cure a disease even if he could not help every single person this way and even though curing one blind man wouldnt cure another blind man or the whole world. Mother Teresa did not just preach compassion to the world but went and helped individual children heal and loved them-We do not prove anything by the words we speak but by the actions we take in life. My respect is earned by those who attempt to show that the spiritual world exists. I can get words from google.
But this is their choice to talk and th emembers choice to listen- Call me a positivist but I see the world for its beauty and I see its potential and its love and I do not view it as a jail. I am not personally trapped, but humbled by our vast diversities and experiences.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Zsaqulz78th:

Did you ever consider that I might already have done what you and mr Kurokage is asking, with satisfying results? Thus, for me there is no need to repeat such experiments. If you had met me 10 years ago I might still had some interest in performing such things with other people but unfortunately for you and others whom have such requests I do not spend my time on such anymore.

I have obviously verified my astral projection experiences or else I could not know for sure if they were "real" - it was one of the first things I started doing when I got into astral projection around 15 years ago. So, the easy way, is for YOU to do the same, it serves little purpose for me to do it for you. Do your own experiments, get them verified, like I did.

Once you have been practising astral projection successfully for a decade or so yourself, you too will probably have discovered much more interesting and beneficial uses than performing such "verification tests" - and you might probably be tired of people still asking you for such tests even after you have done such successfully several times and feel yourself satisfied.

As I said, the best thing one can do is to verify it for oneself - and that is basically what your whole post above states as well and thus I recommend you follow your own advice there.

Zerra:

Miracles? I am not claiming to be able to do any miracles, nor that I am any holy man or son of God or anything special at all. Comparing me with Jesus serves little purpose, and you might think of why he got in problem in the first place - exactly for doing those things you mention.

I seek no fame, nor recognition, I am only interested in helping people finding their way by their own experience.

Also, you do not take into consideration that I might already have done what you are mentioning - in fact I do heal people frequently, I use both my own ways and systems, and I am also a certified Usui Reiki Master as well as a Kundalini Reiki Master. And I do such healings for free and I have also developd a self-healing system that many find useful. I believe I have posted that system either here or on my website previously along with a guided audio version I made of it for those whom prefer to lie down and listen to the instructions for the sake of ease.

There are people helping others without being huge public personalities such as your mentioned examples of Jesus and Mother Theresa.

I have given you the techniques and methods in which you can find your own answers and experiences - it is your decision to either try them out and see if it brings you anything or not.

Blessings
-Maggador

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join