It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Rip Curl you are working overtime..

I simply don't believe THAT plane hit the building.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ignoring debunkers encourages the possibility of accepting ignorance.

Failure to acknowledge or even look into both (or how ever many) sides of the story makes one run the risk of looking like a total fool.

I really can't say any more without repeating myself.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

To the casual readers on this thread “Ripcurl” challenged me to produce some proof for my accusation, which I did.

Like the proven lies of NIST or the proven lies of the 911 commission report?

Please list them. Also link to peer reviewed articles by respectable journals that address these "lies".

You mean those respectable “underhanded” people in their fields of expertise. These people have been confronted by experts in their fields and have shown them proof that they are sadly wrong. Don’t tell me you do not know about these factual reports?

Sorry, but where in this paragraph is anything that rebuts the reports done by NIST and independent researchers who have published in peer reviewed engineering journals?

Here if you really don’t I will gladly help you.

www.ae911truth.org...

Nope. Not one "person" of Arhchitects have published anything in a respected peer Review journal. Could you link to one of the articles they have published? I've searched all through ASCE journals and found nothing by AE.
argument from authority noted.

www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

What do pilots have to do with assessing engineering questions? Oh basalmos groups consider those who are captains of "ships" as pilots.

Argument from false authority noted.

If you want to believe in a fairytale, that is your business but, PLEASE do not defend a proven lie to me.

yes go on a keep those fingers in your ears.

On *page five*, I responded to “Ripcurl” with two very long posts proven my claim so what does “Ripcurl” do?

He ignored everything that I had posted which were very creditable sources and some peer reviewed article and what A&E responded to NIST which I might add is some very creditable stuff.
“Ripcurl” it is not your opinions that bother me, it is not your misinformation that you like to spread, it is your disrespecting of other people and your constance ridiculing and insulting and avoiding to answer questions that bother me that we have ask of him. In fact, it reminds me of Jthomas, camronfox and the likes.

“Ripcurl” consider yourself put on *IGNORE* The casual readers will have no problem on seeing who is being “stroked”. You are not a professional debunker.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Speaking of exposing debunkers:

767Doctor is pretending to be someone, or pretending to know something he does not!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
J Thomas,

I have been following your posts and replies on ATS for a while now and I have to say, they reveal quite a lot about your character and intelligence. Every time you reply in one of these threads, you completely ignore the unanswered questions surrounding 9/11, you almost never stay on topic, and you like to derail for the first few pages of these threads and then disappear. For example in this thread you ignored all the unanswered questions the OP posted, your first reply to this thread was this.......

(What's funny about you 9/11 "Truthers" is you actually fall for the above nonsense that you were told and now believe it comes from your "gut instinct."

Debunkers don't have to do a thing except chuckle and shake their heads in amazement that 9/11 "Truthers" will believe anything other "Truthers" tell them like you did above.)

Then you went on a tangent about whether someone say explosives or explosions. You never back up any of what you say with any sources or proof yet when someone posts evidence or a source you dont seem to rebuke it with a source but rather with an opinion. Then er... you disappear.

Your love to talk down to people as if your are intellectually their superior when in fact your posts prove quite the opposite. Your demeanor towards other members is quite appalling and shows your true character and intelligence.

Heres an idea, seeing as you believe there is no debate, that those who think the opposite of you are morons, idiots, wacko's etc. Why not start a thread "Proof to the whole world there is no conspiracy surrounding 9/11" and prove to the whole world what you think you already know to be the truth. I mean you are obsessed by the subject of these crazy "truthers" and if you believe beyond doubt they are wrong! So why not do what no one else in the world has done in 8 years and end the debate once and for all!

Oh mighty intelligent superior I await your debate ending thread!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl

smoke covers every floor of the building later in the day.

LOL -- nice photo of a cloud of dust moving past WTC 7. Where are the fires that you say "engulfed nearly every floor?" All I see is a few blackened areas near some windows where the fires burned themselves out. It looks like any fires were intentionally set.

Talk about cherry-picking photos and dishonesty.

I agree with the poster who says RipCurl is working overtime tonight. Exactly the type of debunker I'm referring to.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
When u wanna learn something, u dont have to listen to anyone either side. U have to free your mind from any preconcieved ideas.
Before u can fill the cup, the cup must be empty...
So forget everything any "truther" or "debunker" or the government ever said and start your own quest from an empty cup...

This is not as easy as it sounds, but once u can do this, u can find the truth...it ussually takes a surten event before u are able to free yourself from the mindcontrol that is constantly happening...its like a switch that suddenly turns inside your brain. Forget everything u think u know that happend about this terrible event.

here's my 2 favorite quote:
"It has been said that the greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge.
Too often the things we think we know obstruct the things we need to learn."

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth."

To me the truth is obvious...9/11 was and INSIDE JOB !! No matter how many debunkers claim otherwise, this is the truth....
Thats my oppinion...

Once u start investigating from the right mindset, the truth wil become obvious and the debunkers wil be exposed...Its called intuition.

sry for the gramar, but english is not my native language and i do make spelling errors...but its the message that counts, not the words that the message is formed with...

my 2cents..

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone get sick of hearing the same narrative play out?

Two sides of an idea, fighting each other not on experience, but rather removed reason. You have "truthers" and "debunkers". Both parties fight the generalized idea of the other, defending the conclusion they have come to, without respecting why the other has come to theirs.

And it always happens in situations where there is no access to experience. None of you have been directly involved, seen the evidence, or was on the airplane. You ALL believe secondhand info...or rather have CHOSEN to believe second hand info.

It is pure silliness. You are engaging in a religious (belief) debate.

It is classic. You have the "reason" crowd who likes to tell you how smart they are, by using their incredibly intelligent minds, spewing big words put together in well formed sentences to convince you that they must be believed. They are SOOOO smart, can't you see that? They read all the latest. (Was this paragraph up to your standards?)

Then you have the "faith" crowd. They have come to the belief that they have stumbled upon information that must be shown to the world for its salvation. They have been lucky enough to been apart of it, and now, if the rest of us knew as they did, they would understand this pivotal info. They are the chosen. (Was there enough truth here for acceptance?)

They are BOTH flawed, and completely see-through. The story, the characters, the location, it always changes, but the people involved are the same. They are chess pieces on a checkerboard.

The debunkers need to understand they are not the smartest primates around, despite what belief you come to. You are not that smart, I promise you. If you think the government is not capable of doing horrible things to its people, then you are a terrible student of history. They had people like you telling everyone that it was all fine then, too. I am not saying that this is the case here, I am saying that if you don't understand how someone could believe otherwise, you are just a bigger asshole that wants to be on the "right" side, just like them. I assure you, that there are smarter people than you on the other side.

The truthers need to realize that they are not special, and they will not save America (or anyone else). You must face reason, and work with it. Don't allow your evidence to become dogma, or you become what you hate. Brainwashed. The real reason why our world is terrible is much deeper, and much more commonplace then a couple morons (terrorists), or a large group of morons flying jets into buildings (NWO). This narrative will not provide a real meaning to your life. There are people will more heart for truth on the other side.

There is no way out of this, and the other "less informed/brainwashed/etc..." will think you are an idiot.

In all of the blathering on this site, I have rarely seen what I am looking for: the real conspiracy that is taking place here.

Forums.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by deinonychus]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Here's an idea on the subject. That big of a building had to be heated by GAS. I don't know if it was but please entertain me.

A building that huge would have huge pockets of gas (Oxygen, Nitrogen, etc.)
that when the structure fell on itself would push those gasses into the air and therefore make all kinds of noise and flames? I would think that that building could not be powered and heated by electricity alone. Call me crazy but....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
In my opinion I really don't think professional debunkers are on our ATS.

To me it seems that believers just can't understand that there are people just as passionate as them but on the opposite side.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
in every country there is one enemy
- your government

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl
BTW there is no "official story". Never has been.

For some bizarre reason debunkers don't seem to realize that this is just another reason to have a thorough investigation of 9/11.

How could it possibly be that post 9/11, Richard Meyers could be named Chairman of the Joint Chiefs when he should have been kicked out of the armed services on his ass, at the very least for incompetence? The answer is simple. Meyers is not incompetent. Was he partially responsible for a successful operation on 9/11? Let's find out.

Let's get an investigation that names names and throws people into the slammer before these ogres stop pretending to be nice guys.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

You represent the reason why I - and others - no longer post in the 9/11 section. This "you are with us or against" mentality is adolescent and pathetic.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

In fact, truthers are worse for infiltrating numerous forum discussions and spreading "the truth."

Alas, the title should be Don't be fooled by ATS professional truthers

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I will debunk, as long as it fits into my parameters of what the bunk is. Here in deer camp we call it something else.

If it moves, I am watching.

If it makes a sound, I am listening.

If it does both at the same time, I am probably sleeping.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by macssam
in every country there is one enemy
- your government

exactly, what is amazing how easily are people manipulated by their beloved governments even if they are killing them, and not even the declassified documents like the ones about The Operation Northwoods (which in many details is similar to 911) will not convince them that they are cattle to their leaders...

911 only proves how easy it is...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Personally I think that Truthers are a - mostly - unwitting part of the real cover up.

It's clear that there were huge intelligence failures running up to 9/11 and that this is the real scandal. The conspiracy has happened afterward, with the goal of obscuring that.

As such, 9/11 "Truth" obscures what should be the real point of the investigation. With its childish obsessions - no planes, flyovers, thermite, death rays from space - it confuses the direction that any investigation should be heading in. Essentially it does the government's work for it by keeping the discussion off focus, trivial and, at heart, ludicrous.

So congratulations. You're (probably) unconscious shills for an administration that is going to get away with it. And is meanwhile most likely laughing at you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
A popular conspiracy theory: Some think there are paid members on here who spread the "official" story of 9/11 and so on.

I doubt they exist on here. This website consists of severely paranoid individuals and the (dis)information that comes from here doesn't help their sickness. Are there plenty of folks on here who know these are just Conspiracy Theories? Yes. Sometimes things really are how they seem. But the fun of this site is just to dissect it all and try to find more meaning behind an incident or topic...sometimes though, there really isn't anything deep..but a lot of people on here are quite sure there is..................when there isn't

I spend A LOT of time on here...if I believed half the stuff I read from members I'd never leave my room. But, logic avails and you just have to take in a dose of reality...something many members on here refuse to do.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, especially a Conspiracy Theory website. Especially a website with members bash their president but yet....defend Sarah Palin....you know who you are

[edit on 30-11-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i dont S+F often. but i did this one.

and i will add this,

history is not too often re-written;

and

only the victorious writes history.

- i will add this as well,

you would need irrefutable evidence that contradicts the government's official story to even attempt at rewriting what they have already written in the history books for your grand kids.

case and point , the now demoted dwarf planet Pluto

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

I doubt they exist on here. This website consists of severely paranoid individuals and the (dis)information that comes from here doesn't help their sickness. Are there plenty of folks on here who know these are just Conspiracy Theories? Yes. Sometimes things really are how they seem. But the fun of this site is just to dissect it all and try to find more meaning behind an incident or topic...sometimes though, there really isn't anything deep..but a lot of people on here are quite sure there is..................when there isn't

[edit on 30-11-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

Well sometimes there are enough unanswered questions and strange events to warrant a suspicous eye been placed on an event or events which point to an incorrect story been concocted by certain individuals in positions of power within the government. The next question you ask yourself is why?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I would agree, dont be fooled by the professional debunkers on here. That would be all those posters that come on here and attack the official story with their whacked out theories and websites.

Okay, I couldnt resist posting that, since the OP was coming after me (once again), but just didnt use my name. I guess he got tired of me flagging his personal attacks to the moderators.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join