It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran To Build 10 Uranium Enrichment Plants'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by December_Rain

Looks like you're one of these people I was talking about taking a step back and waking up to what is really happening.

Yes, they have the right to nuclear power, the same as anybody else.

Good you at-least agreed they have right to nuclear power from your earlier stance that they simply want nuclear power stations to make nuclear weapons.

But other countries go about it the right way,

I wont count Israel as "other countries going in right way" since they have not even allowed inspection of the nuclear sites. Besides Israel yes "most" of the countries have done it properly except;
India - Not signed NPT
South Korea - Signed NPT but gained nuclear power without IAEA mandate
Egypt - - Signed NPT but gained nuclear power without IAEA mandate
Pakistan - Not signed NPT
North Korea - Not signed NPT

letting the UN make normal and proper inspections, not delaying them for weeks so they can hide things, not making secret sites underground.
Can't you see that?

Hide things like hiding under bed? or magically disappear huge machines which weight "tons" from the nuclear stations. Even if they somehow make "magically disappear" these "permanent fixed" machines, IAEA have devices that they use to trace even minute particles of radiation. Perhaps you may have heard of them in some scientific paper.

Being 100% open and honest is the only way Iran will get other countries to start to trust them. They way they are doing things at the moment is sneaky and just plain stupid. Are you Iranian by the way? Oh, I am not Jewish either!!

Iran does not need other countries to trust them if it's not doing anything illegal and has been working within accordance of IAEA requirements of NPT. It has within accordance installed light weight reactors and even agreed to install centrifuges which would self destruct if it tries to enrich beyond a certain level required for weapons grade.

Last but not least asking personal info is against ATS T&S. If I am Iranian would the "facts" I am stating above would somehow "disappear" or go wrong lol?? I fail to see the logic behind this but anyway, to satisfy your morbid curiosity about my ethnicity no I am not Iranian or even a Muslim.

It is just a matter of gaining knowledge and looking behind the media generated propaganda which is possible for everyone, including yourself.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by minkey53
If Iran can be bought into the fold and agree to inspections on its nuclear programme the whole situation could be defused. But at the same time you can understand why they don't when not many other countires with a nuclear programme such as Israel do not allow this.

You are wrong about this, a simple search will show you Iran nuclear sites have already been inspected by IAEA few months ago including the new one.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

But other countries go about it the right way, letting the UN make normal and proper inspections, not delaying them for weeks so they can hide things, not making secret sites underground.

Israel flat out refuses to allow inspection of its nuclear facilities or even sign the accords! Israel is the absolute worst offender when it comes to nuclear regulation, inspection and non-proliferation.

Yet the reality is Israel and it’s Zionist supporters and neo-Conservative Evangelical allies are the ones leading the mostly unfounded charges and accusations against Iran’s nuclear energy programs even though Iran participates fully in the nuclear regulatory treaties and the inspection process.

Clearly many Zionists, Israelis and neo-Conservatives fail to see the gross hypocrisy in their assertions against Iran let alone honestly deal with them, but just because they are willfully negligent in that regard and attempt to ignore those facts through various forms of deflection does not mean fair minded and reasonable people throughout the world don’t see the self serving hypocrisy in these kinds of fictional arguments against Iran that are entirely based on gross distortions and omissions and a dangerous level of bigoted and prejudicial paranoia.

Anyone who can find fault with Iran’s peaceful nuclear energy program that it is in full compliance with the international inspection process while finding no such threat in Israel’s blatant refusal to not participate in nuclear regulatory treaties and international inspections is clearly either brainwashed through propaganda or attempting to brainwash other people with propaganda.

It would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to endorse sanctions or violence against Iran for being in full compliance in how it administers a peaceful nuclear energy program that by treaty it has every right to have and maintain while nations like Israel refuse to sign the accords and participate in the inspection process, and it would be UNTHINKABLE for me to endorse sanctions or violence against Iran in regards to this matter at Israel’s insistence when it is the worst nuclear energy violator bar none.

I honestly don’t know how in good conscious people could even put forth such blatantly manipulative and deceptive self serving arguments as evidenced in that post.

Clearly Israel does not go about it the right way, and clearly there are no plans on the books to sanction Israel for that, so why except in an Orwellian nightmare would Iran which has always been in full compliance be so targeted and defamed?

It is this kind of hypocritical dual standard foreign policy that primarily serves Israel and the military industrial complex that leads to a terrorism problem to begin with.

The laws should be evenly applied to all parties and Israel is in blatant violation and non-compliance of them.

Israel's nuclear program should be shut down, and Israel sanctioned for failure to sign the treaties and open themselves up for the inspection process.

[edit on 29/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Let the despots collapse on their own accord - as the economy worsens thru' revolutionary guards keeping oil money for themselves, their funding reducing thru' santions, and so Iranian's becoming more angry and willing to protest more often. This will lead to pay-cuts for the military & police, and then it's the endgame for the regime as the situation leads to a total collapse with possibly a civil war beforehand.

It's natural progression from one style of governing to the next - the 30 year Islamic experiment has gone badly wrong, and now it seems they want a secular state and democracy.

Bombing this regime will only give them a lifeline - like somebody hanging off the edge of a cliff, and offering them a rope. Why give them this chance to tell Iranian's that the US & Israel is the real enemy?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The new one. You mean Qom? The one thats been under construction how long (2002?) but Iran somehow forgot to tell the IAEA about? That new one?

How about Iran's unilateral decision that they didn't have to comply with the 2003 agreement anymore?

Then there's their reversal about sending material to Russia for processing.

Yup. Their hands are shiny clean alright. Nothing shady going on there. They are signatory to the NPT. They are obligated to follow it's stipulations. They are not doing so. It is black and white. If they don't like it they should withdraw from the agreement. Put up or shut up.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The new one. You mean Qom? The one thats been under construction how long (2002?) but Iran somehow forgot to tell the IAEA about? That new one?

That's where you are wrong....

They had to tell the UN 6 months before it went operational, was the agreement. They then reported it to them, then Western media made it look as if it was a "secret".

Just like the Iranian President said I made this nuclear facility aware to the UN, why should I be expected to tell France, UK and America directly.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yup. Really good way to demonstrate how squeaky clean they are. Iran "reported" the Qom facility because they knew they were busted.

Then there's their little stash (600 barrels) of heavy water that they neglected to report. No big deal.

In any case it's up to the IAEA to decide whether or not the secrecy about Qom was a violation or not. It's not up to Iran to declare it was not.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Perhaps we really are going to see that Israeli attack by the end of 2009....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
its great that IRAN wants to protect THEIR COUNTRY...
BUT IT WILL CREATE PROBLEMS.......America donot like when others try to protect themselves......

[edit on 30-11-2009 by zilch]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
There is a quick and easy answer as to why the US is going after Iran and it really has nothing to do with Nukes or Oil. Just like everything else in the world it's all about the money. In this instance, it's money for the Rothschilds.

Only a few years ago there were 7 countries that did not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds and you saw what we did to Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran is simply the next on the list to have their money supply taken over by the rulers of the world. That will leave only 4: North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, and Libya and just from reading the news, it would appear that North Korea will be next on the dance card after we deal with Iran on behalf of the House of Rothschild.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by AwakeAndAware]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It appears Ahmadinejad is either completely nuts or suicidal. It'll be interesting to see how the events unfold within a few weeks or maybe months. Let's see if they are going to walk the talk.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Heck, I say we Nuke the UN in New York first

..that's the entire population of Manhattan killed in the process

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yup. Really good way to demonstrate how squeaky clean they are. Iran "reported" the Qom facility because they knew they were busted.

Then there's their little stash (600 barrels) of heavy water that they neglected to report. No big deal.

In any case it's up to the IAEA to decide whether or not the secrecy about Qom was a violation or not. It's not up to Iran to declare it was not.

I have already replied to this hereand here. Ain't gonna repeat them for every lost soul again and again.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by December_Rain]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyp1986

Why is anyone surprised by this? It's not like Iran has been secretive in its desire to become "in control of the full nuclear cycle".

Next step is walking away from the NPT and those pesky IAEA inspectors............

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by daveyp1986

Why is anyone surprised by this? It's not like Iran has been secretive in its desire to become "in control of the full nuclear cycle".

Next step is walking away from the NPT and those pesky IAEA inspectors............

What good are the inspectors or the treaties when Nations like Israel simply refuse to sign the treaties and let any inspection be done.

That Israel could thumb it's nose at the Treaties and the Inspection Process and then be the most vocal critic of and lead the charge against other nations that they simply don't want to have nuclear arms who are signatories to the treaties and do allow inspections underscores the hypocracies and dysfunctional nature of the system itself.

I really wonder honestly why any nation would sign the treaties and allow for inspectors when the worst nuclear violator which is Israel is never sanctioned or condemned for not signing the treaties and allowing inspections.

The whole system is obviously based on a lie and the last people I would look for the truth in relation to it or the potential nuclear threat posed by another nation would be Israel since they are the greatest violator bar none and are the greatest threat to nuclear security bar none.

The system is a Joke, and the Joke is on us, and it seems to be a Zionist joke at that.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Whatever you may say. There is a very high probability that Iran will pull out of the NPT. It seems headed into a wall at very high speed, IMO. There has to method to their maddness, they (Iran) aren't stupid. They must feel that they are closer to being a nuclear power then everyone else gives them credit for. Otherwise they would keep on delaying.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Whatever you may say. There is a very high probability that Iran will pull out of the NPT. It seems headed into a wall at very high speed, IMO. There has to method to their maddness, they (Iran) aren't stupid. They must feel that they are closer to being a nuclear power then everyone else gives them credit for. Otherwise they would keep on delaying.

What do you base this on other than a deflection from the truth that Iran did sign the Treaties unlike Israel that refuses to, and that Iran allows inspectors unlike Israel.

The reality is Iran hasn't done one thing but comply with it's Treaty Obligations and there is no basis of substance to make such a speculative assumption especially when it's couched in some kind of implied danger.

It would make far greater sense that there lurks danger in the nation that refuses to sign the Treaties and that would be Israel. It makes far greater sense that there lurks danger in the nation that refuses to allow inspections and that would be Israel.

Why someone would make up speculative stories about a nation like Iran that obeys the Treaties and allows inspections to purport some fictional danger based on fiction and not be truly alarmed about the real fact Israel isn't and won't sign the Treaties and won't allow inspections bespeaks of a either a form of bizarre paranoia or a form of deceptive propaganda.

Any nation that did stop abiding by the Treaties and stopped allowing Inspections could easily cite Israel as an example and as long as Israel isn't sanctioned for not signing the Treaties and not allowing inspections that nation would have a credible case for not needing to abide by the Treaties and allow inspections either.

The only problem with Iran's nuclear program is in fact that Zionists don't want them to have one. Those would be the same Zionists who make up stories about Iran while ignorning the fact that Israel is the worst violator.

[edit on 30/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What do you base this on other than a deflection from the truth that Iran did sign the Treaties unlike Israel that refuses to, and that Iran allows inspectors unlike Israel.

Quite honestly PT, that Israel is not a signer of the NPT is immaterial to Iran's obligations under a Treaty it signed. You are comparing apples and organges and saying they are equivilent. You are the one deflecting.

I know you like to bring up the Zionist stuff, but it really has no bearing on how a member of the NPT should act. Iran has not been forthcoming to the IAEA and even they (IAEA) admit they have come to a dead end in regards to progress with Iran.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Oh please, the IAEA based out of ROCKVILLE MD has some of the most crooked and deviant people one could imagine working for it. Been there, know anyone who works there in the inspection process, because I sure do. I wouldn't trust those clowns to babysit a 6 year old or to tell the truth if their life depended on it.

The bottom line is Iran complies as much as any nation does, and most of the notion that they don't is based on fabricated and biased reports and gross ommissions and distortions.

On the other hand the one nation who sure as heck would use Nuclear Weapons that refuses to sign the treaties is Israel. How can I say that, because they refuse to sign the treaties, if they had nothing to hide and their intentions were pure, if they themsleves trusted in the process and considered it fair and beneficial to anyone they would sign it.

That's common sense.

Picking a fight with Iran who has never attacked anyone in it's history as an Islamic Republic when we are already 11 trillion dollars in debt and embroiled in two wars we already AREN'T WINNING at the insistence of cry baby Zionists is just STUPID!

Really Stupid. Really, really, really stupid!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Aside from my opinions on this matter, it seems a lot of shouting and name calling is going on.

I joined this website expecting to have to walk on eggshells so as not to get banned, and here are so many members acting uncivil.

I expected there would be no shouting (all caps) and much less name calling / arguing (debating?).

I think we could afford to relax and tone it down. Ultimately time will tell, and I doubt any posts here will affect the outcome of the situation, so I propose we could achieve more sanity by reading and respecting others' opinions. Obviously we all have are various sources, which seem to conflict quite a bit.

Trying to play peacemaker here, if that's possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join