It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm am finally a Master Mason... Any Questions?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
How long did it take to become a Master?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Yes, Questions:

1) Why are you lying to us a out this?
2) Why do you think the general population at ATS is dumb enough to believe you?
3) Whats up with that title? If English is not your native language I can help you correct it.
4) If what you are saying is true, how long do you think you will remain a 'Master Mason' having come here to talk about it?
5) Is this some sort of odd experiment on your part?

Fascinated to hear from you

edit on 9-9-2012 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

No need to be rude, if you are skeptical about this persons claims you could have just been respectful about your position. Or, just leave the thread and be decent that way.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FightClub
reply to post by Shamatt

No need to be rude, if you are skeptical about this persons claims you could have just been respectful about your position. Or, just leave the thread and be decent that way.

I am not being rude. I am asking fair and reasonable questions. Because I know beyond any shadow of doubt that no grand master would ever do what he has done. Ever! So apologies if my tone comes across as rude, I was not meaning to be. But I would love to have my questions answered. That is all.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

I am not being rude. I am asking fair and reasonable questions. Because I know beyond any shadow of doubt that no grand master would ever do what he has done.

reply to post by Shamatt

Please show me where the OP claims to be a Grand Master?
Seeing the thread is 27 pages I must have missed it along the way.

edit on 9/9/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Premier2012

Nope, but I do have some experiences of insomnia that could come from another part of my life.

reply to post by FightClub

It took me from Entered Apprentice to Master Mason about a month and 4 days.

reply to post by Shamatt

1) How do you know he is lying?
2) What makes you make what he said he is trying to deceive? Also refer to 1)
3) What's wrong with the title he used?
4) I've been here for years and I haven't been reprimanded or even talked to about my affiliation to this site. Coming on this site and talking about one's membership is not grounds for punishment.

reply to post by Shamatt

How do you know "beyond a shadow of doubt"? Also, he never said he was a "grand master".

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
Fascinated to hear from you
By all means, feel free to hold your breath. The OP hasn't posted in this thread in almost three years, and hasn't logged into ATS in two months.

PS, so far at three of the people who've replied to you are also Master Masons…
edit on 2012.9.9 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Not a Mason, but I know plenty about the Brotherhood. I was asking how long it took him to become a Master to determine if he was lying or not.. which is a more respectful yet covert way of determining truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FightClub

Not a Mason, but I know plenty about the Brotherhood. I was asking how long it took him to become a Master to determine if he was lying or not.. which is a more respectful yet covert way of determining truth.
Not really. Some states have "all-the-way-in-a-day" degrees.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ya I got an important question...

So.... did your phallic get a rise yet, or is it still broken?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I am not in the states, where I live, it takes a long time to advance from degree to degree.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here in On, there is a minimum of thirty days between degrees. Took me ten months.
Did my EA at my Lodge, and FC and MM out of town.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Idaho is at your own pace. My Lodge didn't have any other candidates so I had the floor for proficiency work.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

we have Saturday morning practices in the Lodge, usually with the degree team and the brother to be passed or raised. Along with anyone that would like to learn a part. Or anyone else who wants to brush up on the work.
We have a good laugh, get a bit of work done.

Then Breakfast downstairs, we have another lodge in the building that puts on a weekly breakfast for any bothers who wish to drop by.
~
I'm proving my 3rd this month, to take a chair, and I also joined the Royal Arch.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/9/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Good luck in the chairs. It takes a lot of dedication to get through them, which I believe is why the title of PM is so honored.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Here in On, there is a minimum of thirty days between degrees. Took me ten months.
Did my EA at my Lodge, and FC and MM out of town.
My state, there's also a minimum 30 day between degrees, but if you take more than a year, they have to assign a new investigation committee and one would have to petition for advancement, in addition to proving proficiency in the preceding degree.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I could support that here in Idaho. I'd defintely make sure there was an early advancement provision as I advanced from FC to MM in one week due to me having everything memorized 2-days after I was passed.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What specific genetic ethnicity are the Jews that created freemasonry from? Thanks

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What does the planet venus represent in the Master mason ritual? Thanks

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why do few masons advance to complete the Scottish Rite degrees, and why bother having them if 3rd degree York rite is allegedly the pinnacle of Freemasonry? Thanks.

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join