It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli's imprison cat for aiding Palestinian prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I bumped into this story while browsing the net today. Found it so hilarious i just had to share it here..

An Israeli prison,The Nakab, located between Egypt and Israel has booked one cat in solitary confinement as punishment for its services and assistance to prisoners who are serving sentences in solitary confinement.

According to the Israeli officers,the cat was aiding prisoners by moving light objects (i.e. letters,bread etc) between the cells of prisoners. It turns out that the cat had been providing its services to prisoners for several months until it was exposed...

www.politicaltheatrics.net...

Whats next? Waterboarding the cat because it refuses to speak up?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good Lord! That's just stupid. Poor cat. The prisoners were probably feeding it or playing with it. What a bunch of dumba$$e$ to hurt a cat. Are they retarded or something?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Those brave Israeli warders obviously had no idea what pussy was for.
I hope it's the last one they ever see.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Those dumb Israelis!! I would of thought they would of cut that cat open and turned it it to a bionic spying machine!!! Just think of the private conversations they could of listened into

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just when you thought it could get no worse....

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes. So many people can trust so much idiotic news without raising a brow. First - there is nothing between Israel and Egypt (except Gaza). Prison between Israel and Egypt sounds just as stupid as prison between US and Mexico.
There is prison in Israel , near Egyptian border that is called Ktziot prison, i guess that is what author means by Nabka.
And frankly if those evil murderous Zionist jailers allow animals in cells, it is surely specially trained murder cats who scratch poor chained Palestinians and demand secret data. After all have you heard about any other prison with pets allowed???
And if those are usual cats - prisoners are well fed enough them self and have enough food to feed the cats. Surely impossible in awful Zionist regime.
And if there was a cat who was "providing services to prisoners for several months"
- i assure you that it is not in

in solitary confinement as punishment for its services

Israeli prisons have space problem so i doubt that heroic cat got its own cell. Probably it was thrown out of the prison and is now providing its services elsewhere.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When I read things like this, whether it is true or not, just plants a seed of hatred for another fundamentalist middle-eastern country that I do not trust as far as I could throw one of their soldiers.

Even if there is just a tiny bit of truth to this story gives me no hope for mankind and where it is going. The sooner where all gone the better I think. I did have hopes that we might be evolving.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Really?

Is this from the onion? It has to be from one of those joke sites, I mean come on now!

In any case, that made my day. Thanks for the post

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Yes. So many people can trust so much idiotic news without raising a brow. First - there is nothing between Israel and Egypt (except Gaza). Prison between Israel and Egypt sounds just as stupid as prison between US and Mexico.

Gaza is a nothing?
There can be no prison between Israel and Egypt because there is NOTHING in between?
Thanks for enlightening us as to the Israeli point of view.

And if there was a cat who was "providing services to prisoners for several months"
- i assure you that it is not in

in solitary confinement as punishment for its services

Right, we know that Iraelis never respond in a horrendously inappropriate manner to perceived threats.

For a prison that supposedly does not exist, it features in a surprising number of stories on the net.

Here's a sample:

“First, the Israeli army attacked around the house,” he said. “Then, the Israeli army attacked the home with 2 tank missiles. The radio said the army had declared a ceasefire from 1-4 pm, so our neighbours [the family of Khaled Abed Rabbo] left their home, to flee. They were carrying a white flag but the Israeli soldiers shot at them anyway, killing 2 children (2 year old, 1 year old), and injuring another child and an older man.”
. . . .
He reported that the Israeli soldiers ordered his family to leave, to ‘go to Jabaliya and don’t turn back or we will kill you.’ Yet, he said they’d only gone about 200m down the road leading out of his area, arriving at the mosque, when they were stopped by more Israeli soldiers. The army picked out the young men, ordering the women and children to continue walking. Sixty men were led to a shelter for animals, their IDs were taken, and they were ordered to take off their clothes.

Naked except for their underclothes, they were used by the Israeli army as human shields while the army went house to house, knocking and blasting holes in walls to use as doors.

Mahmoud said that around 10 pm, most of the young men were released, all but 10 of them. Those 10 were abducted, believed to have been taken to Israel’s notorious Nakab prison. The rest were ordered rest to walk to Jabaliya, not to turn back or they would be killed.

palsolidarity.org...

Sami November 1, 2006 at 8:59 am
we and my family used to get up at 3:00am to visit my dad in the Beir Al Sabe3 (Nakab) prison! the visit starts at 10:00am and ends 10:35 (max)! this is after a painful trip in the cold weather! God bless those souls behind the bars!

sabbah.biz...

Al Nakab, ZioNazi prison, torture chamber
...located about 5 km. from the Egyptian border
. . .
Aisha's eldest son, Ameer, was another of Aida Camp's child prisoners, he is no longer, sadly not because he has been released, but because he 'enjoyed' his eighteenth birthday in an Occupation prison called Nakab, he entered manhood inside prison.
. . .
Aisha and Amira eventually arrived back in Aida Camp just after 9pm that night, they had been gone nearly sixteen hours. They were both exhausted but also full of smiles. They had succeeded in seeing Ameer, even if only for thirty minutes, and they had got an unexpected fifteen minute glimpse of Beit Jibreen. Aisha knows why it is made so difficult for them:

"They put us through all this travelling, and humiliation, to try to make us not want to go through it all again. To make us feel it is too much hassle. It makes me so angry that I have to go through all this just to see my son for thirty minutes, and I couldn't even hug him. We do all this to support the prisoners and cheer them up. We must be strong! They will never stop us seeing our children…"

engforum.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Some will believe anything they read,no matter how unlikely.A cat giving aid and comfort to the enemy are executed.Duh!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Really is this even necessary, or even necessary to bring up.

US prisons regularly have problems with trained pigeons being used to get things into prisons from the outside. They don't exactly put the pigeon in solitary confinement, we don't really know, but it's probably the confinement of a shoebox in a yard.

top topics

join