It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin quits again, leaves behind crowd of supporters without signing books...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

She is going to need a ton of money to raise her disabled child without government funded or subsidized health care and other disability benefits
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

People with the kind of cash that she and her family have would not qualify for disabilty benefits,though her child will of course have and be protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

---

What I can't believe is how her books are flying off the shelves-well,I CAN believe it,but it disgusts me that we have GREAT writers...I mean seriously GREAT writers who have important,inspiring,moving,intellectual works out there that are not selling near as much as hers are.

What does THAT tell you about the people doing the buying and reading???

Wake the hell UP - we have a generation looking up to us!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
palin should spend more time at home with her children instead of dissapointing her followers all the time

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Huckabee said Colbert would be his vice president...some things are said in, you know, humor. This is one of those things.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Mr.T should be president! there is a man id actually get off the couch to vote for!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Funny I didn't see the bus pull out, I thought she left them?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville, Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign books for around 300 families that spent over 3 hours waiting in line.

How can this be? I thought Sarah was "tough" and "ready to serve"? Are my eyes & ears deceiving me?

People at the event first heard chants of “ONE OF US!” but near the end the angry crowd was chanting “SIGN OUR BOOKS!” before she ditched them.

My condolences to hotsauce and Eurisko2012 their illusions shattered today.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by reasonable]

This is a CROCK! What are you, another Obama Kool-Aid Drinker???

If this was legit it would be all over Drudge and the Obama Lamestream News Networks. Was the bus leaving??? Most generally Diesel engines are left running. This has to be one of the lamest posts I've yet to see on ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by reasonable
Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville, Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign books for around 300 families that spent over 3 hours waiting in line.

How can this be? I thought Sarah was "tough" and "ready to serve"? Are my eyes & ears deceiving me?

People at the event first heard chants of “ONE OF US!” but near the end the angry crowd was chanting “SIGN OUR BOOKS!” before she ditched them.

My condolences to hotsauce and Eurisko2012 their illusions shattered today.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by reasonable]

This is a CROCK! What are you, another Obama Kool-Aid Drinker???

If this was legit it would be all over Drudge and the Obama Lamestream News Networks. Was the bus leaving??? Most generally Diesel engines are left running. This has to be one of the lamest posts I've yet to see on ATS.

It is a lame thread and it's even simpler than warming up the diesels Boomer. Sarah Palin likely has a set amount of time at every stop. It's the same for every writer/personality doing these book signings. There are rare times when one will stay late and go long. That's probably not those that have an infant waiting, another town to drive to, eat dinner, relieve themselves, settle in for the night and all the things some folks expect that these super humans do not need. She likely has factored in her needs and those of her family into these signings. Much like any parent that goes to work. This is not to mention that the folks working at the book store, from who knows what hour that morning might have similar human needs.

It has been covered by all the networks that people have been lining up hours prior to Palin's signings to both purchase the books and receive wrist bands and the like that assure them their books will be signed later in the day at the actual signing. I could imagine some folks showing up much later, buying the book and expecting to get it signed. That is likely the source of the boo birds or the voices in the video could simply be planted haters. Either way, it's not much of a controversy. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Mrs. Palin is apparently more powerful than I ever imagined. I thought she was a passing fancy, a one hit wonder. I'm not surprised she is very popular with some people, I can understand that. She has some admirable personal traits and face it people will line up for hours to see far more objectionable types. That she brings out such hatred in some, well that puzzles me. Whom does she threaten to this extent? Apparently she threatens some members of ATS. That's hard to believe but the negative threads and posts keep piling up. Perhaps I should read her book and find out what this is all about. Wait, maybe that's her game. Poorly formed negative posts to entice people to side with the moose hunting, beauty queen mom and buy her book. Oh, that's so devious!

Well I can wait for the library copy. That's if the made for TV movie doesn't arrive first. I could see it produced by the "O" network.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Palin sums up why she quits...

On Oprah!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-11-2009 by holyhackjack]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Another thread with the libs makeing fools of themselves,what kind of fool does it take to fabricate something,anything just because your so damn jealous and envyous of someone getting the attention other then Obama.You people are really becomeing pathetic......sad!If you read the articals on this event you will find that theOPs rant is bogas and without merat.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
Another thread with the libs makeing fools of themselves,what kind of fool does it take to fabricate something,anything just because your so damn jealous and envyous of someone getting the attention other then Obama.You people are really becomeing pathetic......sad!If you read the articals on this event you will find that theOPs rant is bogas and without merat.

I'm sorry. Your post made my day.
Man I love Palin supporters.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
not being an american but having full access to the mainstream us media Im absolutely stunned at the fear the left wings have over sarah.....by the way they should because she will be the first woman president

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Too often the hypnotized masses and the media are too quick to make rash judgements about someones actions.

Yes, judgments of someone elses actions and behavior is where the rumors and the inuendo begin.

Palin could have been following some security protocol or for all we know there could have been a real world potential threat to her life.

We only know what we are told and therin lies the rub.

If we can not trust the media to tell us the truth of matters and those being managed are not free to tell us what really is happening to adhere to some security protocol, we all end up not knowing a damn thing about anything in specific.

This is the insanity that must stop. Truth and understanding of any truth must be allowed in a free society.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
Palin supporters are the lowest common denominator, they are all stupid as a box of rocks, and just about as useful.

Now that is a very mature way to deal with people you disagree with. It says more about you then anyone else.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 65knowsbest
not being an american but having full access to the mainstream us media Im absolutely stunned at the fear the left wings have over sarah.....by the way they should because she will be the first woman president

Yes she will... President of Only in Her Headistan

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I dislike her in general, but come on now, how many freaking books do you expect her to sign? Would you stay somewhere all day and night signing books if you didn't have to? I sure as heck would not.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by removableguts
I dislike her in general, but come on now, how many freaking books do you expect her to sign? Would you stay somewhere all day and night signing books if you didn't have to? I sure as heck would not.

That's rather the point, though. She was expected to sign the books, it counts as her day job now. Or maybe she is giving those books away for free? I don't particularly enjoy all aspects of my job, but I stick at it until it is finished, not just until I feel bored.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by labyrinth101

Originally posted by removableguts

That's rather the point, though. She was expected to sign the books, it counts as her day job now. Or maybe she is giving those books away for free? I don't particularly enjoy all aspects of my job, but I stick at it until it is finished, not just until I feel bored.

What a pile of nonsense you are spouting. Your work day never ends? You don't go home at some point? Are you a slave? You couldn't be, you are on the Internet spouting nonsense. Do you know specifically how long she was there? She was likely "expected to sign books" for those that got on a specified list that fit the time frame allowed by her sponsors, the bookstore, the local municipality and Palin and her family.

What do you specifically know about this phony video? Nothing! Are these people being forced to buy books? Fill us in on what you know! I suspect you are a hit and run poster with no logical come back. Sorry you don't enjoy all aspects of your job. Just a bit of friendly advice, try another job. Just don't walk off the current one "until it is finished". Get back to work!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Gee. Another fearful post from a scared LIB.

/sarcasm

I'm sure ALL of those people had written agreements from Palin to sign their books. I mean, they HAD to be guaranteed a signing right?

/sarcasm

And I'm sure she is the FIRST PERSON EVER to leave a book signing and still have people waiting in line. The travisty!!

Would any of you guys happen to be one of the 11 AP reporters fact-checking her book? How about focusing on real issues like Hasan, THE ISLAMIC TERRORIST ON US SOIL rather than ripping Palin to shreds becasue a few people didn't get a $30 book signed.

F-me.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Im sorry,I guess I should have made it clear that I am not a Palin supporter.She is a little to prefab for me.

Its just when I see the left makeing such fools of them selves I have to sound off,ain't America great.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by reasonable

Thanks for bringing more attention to Sarah and her cause. I am glad to see you take an interest in her. I especially liked the big picture of her on the bus. Think I could get my bedroom painted up like that? That would be sooooooooo hot!

As far as the vid goes, it didnt really show anything other than a HUGE CROWD OF FANS waiting to get their newly purchased books signed by the Caribou Princess.

Um...What cause is Palin backing?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join