It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre nuclear detonation photograph

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
reply to post by Bspiracy

In Stephen Hawkings book, "A Brief History OF Time" he says that in an atomic blast matter and anti-matter annihilate; forming a body of energy like an etheric universe.

He said that energy then quickly thins out, appearing to disappear into the ether; more or less. I really don't recall his exact words.

Edit to add: It's hard to imagine it would be that size. I wonder if that's what it is. The way he described it I believe it happens very quickly.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

As far as I know, there is no anti-matter involved. :/
All it is is breaking the strong nuclear force, and then protons, neutrons, and electrons just go hay wire...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
For those interested I have to post a video of the Tsar bomb, the biggest nuclear bomb ever. Original design was 100 megatons but concerned scientists managed to scale it down to 50 mt. thankfully.

The video also explains in details why nukes are the deadliest weapon mankind has built.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by Bspiracy
"They" say that nuclear explosions create rips in the fabric of space. Curious people "they"

You can almost see it in the pic. It feels like a zoom into an atom and the energy of the unknown is almost palpable. The view makes the man made objects seem like an old clay-mation film.

eerie.... but hauntingly beautiful

b
If this is true, then all the stars are currently riping the heck out of fabric of space, right this second.
Maybe space is made of kevlar space fabric.

Who is to say stars are not. Are there not immense electromagnetic and gravitational fields.

Yes but rather than rips or tears in fabric of space, it would be more like a distortion, since this is occurring all the time , it would just be a normal occurrance, nothing strange, but just part of the proccess taking place all thru the universe.
Reguardless of all of this , there seems to be no consequences, of a dramatic nature.
They will most likely come up with better more abstract ways to rip holes in the fabric of space.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

Well-I have to admit I don't really believe that the pic is showing what Stephen Hawkings was describing; and can't exactly remember what he was saying so I have to admit, "I don't know"..

However all one has to do is read his book that I mentioned earlier. It's been several years since I read it, and I do not clearly remember. All I know is that he said this body of energy does form as a result of the explosion/implosion, whatever.

The interesting part is that he does give a rather interesting insight there, where yes; the fabric of space time is messed with would be sort of ripped open simply by the manifestation of the energy/etheric universe being manifested. I just think it would be much smaller and in the center of the blast.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There are a few more photos in the sequence. They are from the Trinity test site and the first atomic detonation. I got a .rar file years ago from somewhere and these pics were included in it.

Here's the 3 photos I have including the one posted already.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/926c46f4f1e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2589d48ecb7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f90e9b3a5dc5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I see a lot of faces in the last one like Freddy Kruger.
Has any top scientist ever explained what we see.
Like any ether interactions to explain all the light.
What is making all the heat and radiation.
The scientist most likely did not have a choice as
technicians made the bombs under orders and pay from
tptb at that time.
Also explaining what is going on might mean the existence
of the ether is real and the ether has already been proven
to be non existent.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

A parachute on the bomb.
I think the footage of bomb drops were dry runs.
First I heard of an aircraft drop of an atomic bomb and it was the
largest.
I heard of info or dis info that the Japan drops were by parachute.
Also that film inside the B-29s show the first being flipped out.
Guess thats the one that had reported German markings.
Then heard of the drops were during some special maneuver that
was on a Discovery Channel episode.
I noticed in a Fat Man photo the bomb was almost half way outside
the B-29.

en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't check out the wiki info yet.
The Moon landing are covered well:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Also explaining what is going on might mean the existence
of the ether is real and the ether has already been proven
to be non existent.

I believe the ether can be demonstrated by manipulating our universe, which is made up of field, away from a specific area. The Egyptians were big on that throughout their hieroglyphics, physical structures/devices.. I have had clear success in my own research in the area.

It is clearly explained and applied in the ancient Egyptian culture.. People consistently fail to read into them according to the natural inter-reaction of geometry with our physical universe and its' field.

For example; a ball represents a static, "unmeasurable" universe in geometry; or the, "ether" for example; which has been described by scientists as being a balanced eternal universe, that is not our vacuum/arching/temporary/measurable universe..

A cube represents, "geometric" geometry, which is a, "measurable/temporary/physical" universe. This is reasonably well known; and it is important to understand..

A pyramid is an inversion of the two universes; where one can inter-react with the other; if you know how to do it.

Sorry; not trying to go off topic. I believe that the ether is demonstrated by the bomb, "to some degree" though. It is well known that when matter and anti-matter annihilate, they form a body of energy which is not our physical universe, but is in essence the ether.

It then thins out into the etheric universe around itself; seemingly disappearing into it. I just wondered if any part of that was in fact being demonstrated in the photograph..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes.
Exists and been around since the beginning.
The fortunate ones have used the ether.
I wonder if the ether will always exist.

The bible might give the impression that God made
the universe and will also be bringing on end times.
There is a continuation however.

Interesting and not too off since we must inform ourselves
in some respects what we see in atomic bomb blasts.

Atomic energy must have ether effects.
See OT how UFOs visit atomic plants in another thread.
I did see a high flying trail in one blast photo.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

I wonder if the ether will always exist.

The ether is a, "static/unmeasurable" universe as per geometry/existance; which equals, "eternal" universe..

There is a continuation however.

ie; the planet ends, and the universe continues.

Interesting and not too off since we must inform ourselves
in some respects what we see in atomic bomb blasts.

Precisely; it has everything to do with it.

Atomic energy must have ether effects.
See OT how UFOs visit atomic plants in another thread.
I did see a high flying trail in one blast photo.

You have a particular link in mind, or just the basics through several through search?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

ATS search on atomic plants ufo:

This is the top one on threads with UFO going around atomic plants:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Great! Huge information!! thank you. I love real science.!

Whew!-On point science! ThankX for that!! What you're talking about is enlightening humans' being, concerning gravitational anomalies which actually are capable of opening the same door, as they are attempting, "basically" through the large hadron collider!

The thing is: With real science, as obviously both of us understand, it is simpler and less threatening to the human race..

Very, very good insight! I am going to have to, "friend" you!. Of course, you know you are definitely, "red" listed now.

Jest to enlighten those you are fighting for: You are one of the best of the best.. Call on me any-time..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I wonder if all the atomic testing over the years and the resulting fall out is the reason why so many people get cancer. I mean cancer was unheard of in the 1900s. Now everybody is getting it. Can't be a coincidence. Also it why did they do atomic tests in a country that doesn't even have atomic weapons. Australia that is? All very strange.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

ThaLoccster,many thanks for posting those pics - very strange looking photos.

Found this pretty good Edvard Munch adaptation -thought it was appropriate:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/060d7564f921.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Don't know if anyone remembers this British scientific docu-drama about nuclear warfare
from 1984 but it still remains one of the most scariest films I've ever seen.

Threads

Google Video Link

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers.

New Link:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join