It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies you probably haven't heard of:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This a great website I found one day that contained several conspiracies completely new to me! Really just a fascinating read! It helps if you're Italian though as some of the pages have yet to have been translated but the majority have been translated to English. Just really amazing stuff here that will leave you wanting more!

mmmgroup.altervista.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

much thanks. i'll be reading this for the next few days.

just on a first skim, there be some interesting things in there.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

No problem! My favorite part about the site is its coverage on crop circles and this: The Mystery of the Labyrinth

I mean what a major find! This has to be something truly meaningful as it is just one of several ancient discoveries that hasn't been covered by the mainstream!

I also enjoy the findings of Egyptian hieroglyphics in Australia! Does it mean more than conquest? Simply amazing new stuff I never even heard of.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Site looks cool.Nice find.S/F.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks for that website!!

What caught my eye was the MERCURY and... the

"Mercury Vortex Experiment" (along with the stories above it)

1) Build a "beaker capacitor" using the beaker base as the dielectric between two copper plates
2) Fill the "beaker capacitor" about 5% with mercury
3) Stir mercury with a wooden stick to initiate vortex motion
4) Charge the "beaker capacitor" via a DC power source. Mercury should continue to rotate and increase in speed as charge is applied.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

plan on a home experiment?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Interesting.

Wonder what kind of real life applications that could be used for.

OP - Nice find here. S&F

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Wow Great Find, S&F! I can't stop reading this site and I have to go to school tomorrow! I guess I will bookmark it and read it later, hopefully it doesn't mysteriously disappear over night.
The comments under some of the gallery photos say that the evidence found is now missing, and makes me sad that we will never learn more.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nematode

Yeah its pretty sad, I mean one of the stories in there mentions directly how one of the sites was immediately bull dozed after it was investigated.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Saw something there located in Vestfold Norway, not too far away from me. I think I'll have to go take a look at this myself.

Thanks for the interesting read.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thanks for this, i really enjoyed going through that site.

Lots of interesting thoughts, S&F

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Gr8 site, tnx for posting.

regards,

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Be careful playing with elemental mercury. You might want to do this over a catch basin outdoors. These old Mr. Science demos were done long before people realized the hazards involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
reply to post by mythos

No problem! My favorite part about the site is its coverage on crop circles and this: The Mystery of the Labyrinth

I mean what a major find! This has to be something truly meaningful as it is just one of several ancient discoveries that hasn't been covered by the mainstream!

I also enjoy the findings of Egyptian hieroglyphics in Australia! Does it mean more than conquest? Simply amazing new stuff I never even heard of.
The "labyrinth" looks more like sideways picture of the brain.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I thought so to but I don't see it as having spread so worldwide and you cannot exclude the square version. I think it has to do with something much greater to reach the scale it did and not to mention the more recent crop circle. Or maybe perhaps there is just some other large secret about the brain we have yet to unlock or understand. I mean I am definitely not completely sold on the lost city idea but its a more plausible explanation so far than just side images of a brain cut in half, that just seems a little extreme and unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Bravo! S&F!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
nice reading...thank u .
s&f.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'd like to thank the op for posting this thread. I checked out the website and found it useful. I learned a couple of new things about the Oak Island Treasure that I hadn't known before. The other sections were just as useful.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
LOL I love reading about supposed perpetual motion machines....they are always such entertaining delusions....

What a load of crap.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the link..good stuff... really fascinating.

S&F

top topics

<<   2 >>

join