It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies you probably haven't heard of:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Outstanding find! Virgin information is always exciting. It does get kind of tedious when your just reading different versions of the same old stories. Thanks very much.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Love the site. The thing about the government covering up the site with dirt really interested me...

Thank you for giving me some reading material today! S&F

Will have to do some more research on some of these!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by terran99

Wow I guess a thread is never a success until you get the closed minded moron who only dwells on one thing and FAILS (pause) to look at anything else.

Thanks everyone else who enjoyed these new discoveries! Hopefully you spread the word and the website becomes more popular and these people can continue with their work!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Looks like we'll have to wait until the first of next month to peruse the page. It seems the site has met the same fate as many others that get "Slashdotted" (but in this case "ATS'd"). The site has reached its limit on bandwidth for the month and is closed until December 1st.

Edit to include link for the less informed.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by Shadoefax]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

That's slightly unfortunate. However, hopefully they get the message that people are interested in their unique finds so they can start posting more new stories.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Excellent post!
Personally enjoyed the photo gallery

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
hey guys
some of the images shown are impossible

it almost seems like people from the future came to the present and have been doing so every so often, and some stranded in their past as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

judging by the objects found I would say that its a tear in space/time being that most of the objects found were simple in nature

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Did you ever follow through?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Im giving this an up simply so it and the website it supports aren't forgotten. They've updated it last year but please be a part of the team and message them to let them know they're doing a great job!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Very nice find my friend.

Thank you for revivng the thread for us newer members to see.

S+F

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
reply to post by mythos

No problem! My favorite part about the site is its coverage on crop circles and this: The Mystery of the Labyrinth

I mean what a major find! This has to be something truly meaningful as it is just one of several ancient discoveries that hasn't been covered by the mainstream!

I also enjoy the findings of Egyptian hieroglyphics in Australia! Does it mean more than conquest? Simply amazing new stuff I never even heard of.

Thanks for bringing this website to my attention. I just finished reading through the Labyrinth link and I have to say...WOW!

It's interesting how the main theory is linked to Plato's description of Atlantis. Not to mention how many carvings of the same thing have been discovered all over the planet. Fascinating stuff.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by GenLo
reply to post by mythos

No problem! My favorite part about the site is its coverage on crop circles and this: The Mystery of the Labyrinth

I mean what a major find! This has to be something truly meaningful as it is just one of several ancient discoveries that hasn't been covered by the mainstream!

I also enjoy the findings of Egyptian hieroglyphics in Australia! Does it mean more than conquest? Simply amazing new stuff I never even heard of.
The "labyrinth" looks more like sideways picture of the brain.

That is funny! I thought the same thing when I first looked at the image.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Glad you guys enjoy. Actually I've found more links to the Egyptian deal in Australia. Saw the coverage some time a while back but I'm pretty sure that Michael Tsarion or David Wilcock might have covered it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join