It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused about the Joe Moshe story. What bothers me...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have tried to make sense of this whole Joseph Moshe story but there are a few things I don't get, maybe someone can clear it up.

Now I remember the day when this Moshe story broke. I know there was a man named "Moshe" that was dragged out of his car in Westwood...I got that.

Here's what I don't get.

Bill Deagle seemed to jump on the story with all kinds of inside information I don't see anyone on the net being privy to. Deagle was discussing this Joe Moshe story around early August, soon after this event happened. Deagle seemed to learn from some source that Moshe was Mossad and involved with microbiology.

My question is, what were Deagle's sources and how did HE know all this about some anonymous guy who, for all intents and purposes, was some L.A. native that got involved with a standoff from Police? I hear Deagle talk about "classified contacts" around this story, but it all seems weird.

Deagle payed extra attention to this story. He seemed to know early on about the so called "Moshes extradition to Israel", and how he "was never heard from again". Soon after the story broke a character named "True Ott", claimed that he spoke to a man OFF AIR named Joe Moshe. The call was of course not recorded, so we are supposed to take "True Ott's" account as truth.

But doesn't something seem off about this all?

Here's why:

1) Photos linking any "Joe Moshe" to this show a much older man who looks nothing like the supposed Moshe that was in the red car.

2) I have not seen a confirmation that the supposed MOSHE from the Westwood arrest, is a Biologist or a Mossad agent. The latter would be harder to prove, but according to other stories this supposed MOSHE lived in his Father's house he was awarded from an estate. His Mother and neighbors seem to believe he was mentally ill, and cliamed he hadn't worked for a long time. I have seen no story of how he was ever employed by any Biology company or worked oversees for any amount of time(near Israel).

3) For all intent and purposes, this story seems to be a Dr. Deagle creation, along with this "True Ott" character. If the story was just on it's own, it would be "Joe Moshe the crazy neighbor threatens White House after going off his meds, and police swarm him". But the only reason this story got the "Mossad/Biology" connection is because of Dr. Deagle's "inside info" and True Ott's "recollection" of an off air conversation.

Now the odd part is that the prediction of the story(made up or true) seems to have come true in a way. If you go to this page you can hear numerous interviews with True Ott and Deagle talking about the event and "MOSHE" in August(correct?)

informationfarm.blogspot.com...

What bothers me about all this is not who Moshe is, because he doesn't seem like he's anyone at all. What bothers me is who the HELL is Dr. Deagle?

How does he know so much? Where does all his info come from? The whole Moshe story would have no legs if it weren't for his "inside info" Deagle had. Add the story of the off air convo with "Moshe", after the fact/event, you have a great story about a guy that doesn't even match the age or appearance of the suspected Moshe "Biologist".

So what circle is Deagle involved with? Who the hell are his sources. Because to me, if it were an investigation, Deagle would be the obvious guy I would want to question. I mean cmon, he is privy to information that links to the WRONG biologist to this event.

That doesn't make anybody wonder? How does Deagle know so much? Is he a gatekeeper for some of the H1N1 players? Does he know the "plan"?

Please someone set me straight if I'm way off, because these questions are bothering me greatly.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is what I've come across about Moshe, it's part of the "Deadly flu across Ukraine" headline... Didn't double check validity

www.zerohedge.com...

Moshe Bar Joseph, Prof. (Retiree)
Plant Protection, Plant Pathology and Weed Research
Research Interests / Job description
Telephone Tel: +97289350823
Cellphone Cell: +972509350823
Fax Fax: + 97289352826
Email: [email protected]
Office location: Bet Dagan
Dept of Plant Pathology and Weed Research
ARO, The Volcani Center
Bet Dagan 50250
ISRAEL

Research Interests / Job description:

-Management and control of virus and virus like disease agents of subtropical fruit trees, with special emphasis on citrus.

-Certification programs, nursery propagation methods and modern cultivation practices of citrus & subtropical fruit trees.

-Eradication policies and practices of potentially epidemic disease agents of fruit trees.

-Phytoplasma, Spiroplasma and insect vectored disease agents of citrus and subtropical fruit trees

-Molecular characterization and evolution of Closteroviridae and of viroid disease agents.

-Methods of pathogen detection and elimination.

-Transgenic plants (citrus) and rapid propagation technologies.

Personal:
1972 Ph.D. Hebrew University, Jerusalem

1984 Researcher, Grade A+ (equivalent to Professor, Dept of Virology, ARO, The Volcani Research Center, Bet Dagan
1983-1984 Head of Department of Plant Pathology, Volcani Cente
1995-1986 Head of Department of Plant Virology, Volcani Center

1994 -2004 Professor (Adjunct) Department of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva.
1996-1997 Scientific Director, The Gilat Experiment Station, Northern Negev.

1986-2004 Founder and Head of the S. Tolkowsky Laboratory for Citrus Disease Research. ARO, Volcani Research Center, Bet Dagan
2004, 1st of September, Retired Officially after 39.5 years of service.

Supervision of Graduate Students
Since 1982, I served as an independent supervisor of PhD students from the Faculty of Agriculture Rehovot, The Hebrew University , Jerusalem. In total 11 M.Sc. and 9 PhD.D. Students, have completed their degrees under my supervision.

Awards
1980 The Lee Hutchins award, The American Physiopathology Society
1996 Elected, Scientist of the Year, Agricultural Research Organization, Israel

[edit on 18-11-2009 by JohnSmit]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This could be Joseph Moshe www.biomedexperts.com...

Here is Dr. Deagle on Project Camelot video.google.com...#

Here is Dr Deagle's website www.clayandiron.com...

Hope this helps.

If you google Joseph Moshe there is a weird message at the bottom. It reads...

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnSmit
This is what I've come across... Didn't double check validity

www.zerohedge.com...

Moshe Bar Joseph, Prof. (Retiree)
Plant Protection, Plant Pathology and Weed Research
Research Interests / Job description
Telephone Tel: +97289350823
Cellphone Cell: +972509350823
Fax Fax: + 97289352826
Email: [email protected]
Office location: Bet Dagan
Dept of Plant Pathology and Weed Research
ARO, The Volcani Center
Bet Dagan 50250
ISRAEL

Research Interests / Job description:

-Management and control of virus and virus like disease agents of subtropical fruit trees, with special emphasis on citrus.

-Certification programs, nursery propagation methods and modern cultivation practices of citrus & subtropical fruit trees.

-Eradication policies and practices of potentially epidemic disease agents of fruit trees.

-Phytoplasma, Spiroplasma and insect vectored disease agents of citrus and subtropical fruit trees

-Molecular characterization and evolution of Closteroviridae and of viroid disease agents.

-Methods of pathogen detection and elimination.

-Transgenic plants (citrus) and rapid propagation technologies.

Personal:
1972 Ph.D. Hebrew University, Jerusalem

1984 Researcher, Grade A+ (equivalent to Professor, Dept of Virology, ARO, The Volcani Research Center, Bet Dagan
1983-1984 Head of Department of Plant Pathology, Volcani Cente
1995-1986 Head of Department of Plant Virology, Volcani Center

1994 -2004 Professor (Adjunct) Department of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva.
1996-1997 Scientific Director, The Gilat Experiment Station, Northern Negev.

1986-2004 Founder and Head of the S. Tolkowsky Laboratory for Citrus Disease Research. ARO, Volcani Research Center, Bet Dagan
2004, 1st of September, Retired Officially after 39.5 years of service.

Supervision of Graduate Students
Since 1982, I served as an independent supervisor of PhD students from the Faculty of Agriculture Rehovot, The Hebrew University , Jerusalem. In total 11 M.Sc. and 9 PhD.D. Students, have completed their degrees under my supervision.

Awards
1980 The Lee Hutchins award, The American Physiopathology Society
1996 Elected, Scientist of the Year, Agricultural Research Organization, Israel

So has it been established that this man ^^^^^^^^^^^ is the same Moshe arrested in Los Angeles? because if it is not, then Deagle linked the right story to the WRONG man, and that would be a very big red flag.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here's his picture with the same details on .gov...
Is this the same one?

www.agri.gov.il...

This Moshe looks a lot younger....

informationfarm.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If you have the RIGHT story linked to the WRONG guy, then the person that first begin the story, is the person of interest. There has been no confirmation that I have seen that the Biologist Moshe is the one they pulled out of the car.

Is someone embellishing? Is someone poisoning the well?

That's all I want to know.

Prove the Biologist "Moshe" is the younger 40's -50's looking male they pulled out of the car, and I'll leave Deagle alone. Till then, Deagle's perfect story fell perfectly on the WRONG guy. Reverse patsy.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnSmit

That's not the guy they yanked out of the car.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sorry, but I want to know who Deagle really is. How does he seem to know everything under the Sun with perfect almost rehearsed answers? Listening to him he would have to have an I.Q. of 190 to know all he claims. So what are his sources?

Does anybody get what I'm saying?

Right story...WRONG guy. Meaning, the only person to come up with this story and throw it out, was Deagle. Deagle began the whole thing from what I can see. Deagle IS the original source of this tale.

But the irony is, he's got the WRONG Joe Moshe.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

But what would be the purpose of this?
Could it have been that the police got the wrong guy?

Misinformation also doesn't seem new from Dr. Deagle.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

But what would be the purpose of this?
Could it have been that the police got the wrong guy?

No, the police got a guy that was known to be unstable, or threatened the White House....the problem is, the story was created AFTER his capture that he was a "Mossad Agent" and "Biologist", when there has been no such confirmation.

It's all DEAGLE's and True Ott's story.

So my original question is... WHO THE F*** is Bill Deagle?

HE's the person of interest to me, Moshe is the story, but Deagle is the author.

Question is, why? Qui Bono. How did Deagle seem to know the script?

And it looks like he got the main actor wrong!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Or maybe, and this is a big maybe as I don't speculate on conspiracies often.

Maybe Deagle is a Hal Turner type informant working for an agency.

He got a call from someone. Someone maybe checked him to see how high up his authority goes. To see if he can call the a shot as a lookout/gatekeeper.

Or 'they' got wind of a guy named Joe Moshe calling into the show. The word went out APB for a Joe Moshe(the threat). The police ran some names and found a guy with a history in Los Angeles. Except the guy in L.A. is just a depressive unemployed guy living in an inherited house, and is NOT the right Joe Moshe.

But the "Moshe" story gets memed because Deagle maybe screwed up and showed one too many cards.

But I'm sitting here sifting through all the stories about it and I find NOTHING. Nothing other than what Deagle himself created. Which leads me back to Deagle and this guy "True Ott".

Have we been "Hal Turnered"??

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And now we are in Novemeber, and the 'story' pans out that something strange hit the Ukraine.

The HILARIOUS part is, this was all Deagle's story. "Joe Moshe" didn't know squat about Ukraine.

Deagle Did!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

While there may be some ulterior motives, Dr. Deagle is mostly associated with Alex Jones and Rense... These are not the most reliable sources from what I've seen...
Also, it gets him more publicity among the conspiracy community for making the connection of the call and the individual.

Maybe it was an attack against Israel for opening west bank to development?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just thoughts....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

While there may be some ulterior motives, Dr. Deagle is mostly associated with Alex Jones and Rense... These are not the most reliable sources from what I've seen...
Also, it gets him more publicity among the conspiracy community for making the connection of the call and the individual.

Maybe it was an attack against Israel for opening west bank to development?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just thoughts....

except for the little fact that the Ukraine anomaly was correct.... LMAO

That's not "misinformation", that's inside privy KNOWLEDGE. Deagle has foreknowledge of a freakin outbreak. Does anyone see the strangeness of this?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this whole thing has screamed to me that the script was out of order.

Deagle is the anomaly here, not anyone named "Moshe". "Joe Moshe the crazy neighbor" was the guy they took out of the car. Too bad he's not Joe Moshe the Biology/Plant Biology guy that did work out of Israel.

Right story, wrong guy....with an accurate prediction of a new plague.

Someone is lying. Someone exposed too much.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The earliest thing I can find connecting Baxter and Moshe is "The public post by one 'H.L. Schenken' introduces even more strange...but unsubstantiated angles...including the infamous name of Baxter Labs..."
I can't find an original post, but that was mentioned on multiple websites on August 15th, did Deagle talk about it prior to this, aside from the radio show recording? The one with Dr. Ott was modified Nov 2nd and the Project Camelot recorded modified Nov 15th. (from the link you provided)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That's strange.

Did this Joseph Moshe somehow discover the fountain of youth and go back to being about 20 or 30 years younger, or did they get the wrong guy, and if they did get the wrong guy, why the 8 hour standoff and how did this 'Joseph Moshe' in the red VW bug withstand 4 tear gas canisters?

Or is the older 'Joseph Moshe' with the plant bio credentials the wrong 'Joseph Moshe' and the guy in the red bug is the right Joseph Moshe?

Could there be two men missing- the older Joseph Moshe and the younger Joseph Moshe?

Oddly, the two men almost look alike.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

That's why I'm wondering. All of the people saying that the guy involved in the stand off was Joseph Bar Moshe, which is the older micro biologist. Is the guy in the car even named Joseph Moshe?
Also, as I mentioned above, H.L. Schenken is the earliest mention I can find of Baxter and Moshe. However, none of them are the original post by H.L. Schenken, just comments or articles mentioning his post. There is also no information regarding ANYONE named H.L Schenken or any posts anywhere.
The only thing I can assume is that Rense.com quoted him as his source when there was none?
I dunno....

[edit]
www.godlikeproductions.com...
I'm stupid, the link was on Rense's website...

Anyways, that's him and no mention of Dr. Deagle or True Ott. Based on modification dates, this is the most credible 'first' mention. And given that these two guys are radio show hosts, they could have taken this story as their own for publicity?

Either way, someone had knowledge of what was going to happen.

Still tons of questions on this one...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by JohnSmit]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by star in a jar

That's why I'm wondering. All of the people saying that the guy involved in the stand off was Joseph Bar Moshe, which is the older micro biologist. Is the guy in the car even named Joseph Moshe?
Also, as I mentioned above, H.L. Schenken is the earliest mention I can find of Baxter and Moshe. However, none of them are the original post by H.L. Schenken, just comments or articles mentioning his post. There is also no information regarding ANYONE named H.L Schenken or any posts anywhere.
The only thing I can assume is that Rense.com quoted him as his source when there was none?
I dunno....

Yeah, I'm not so great at going back and finding archival reports of the first days of this whole Moshe thing. From what I can find, all the stories of "Baxter", "Mossad", thread of a Pandemic, Ukraine, and such, go back to Deagle, True Ott, and maybe Rense as a purveyor.

But the main stress of my concern is that if Deagle was the initiator of all these stories, along with Ott, then it's his creation. His "sources"(as he puts it) were privy to information that happened to come true.

So did Deagle have a great source that knew full well there would be a Ulkraine outbreak? If so, Deagle needs to name his source as a suspect.

If Deagle IS 'the source' ,and there really is no other source, then HE needs to explain how he has inside knowledge.

Which is why I suspect a Hal Turner type angle on the whole thing. I think Deagle knows too much to just be a regular guy fighting the "forces of evil".

Forget Alex Jones, if Deagle truly knew that much about everything and was unprotected as he is, he would be DEAD. There is no way that guy would survive another week.

I'm watching Deagle right now as "Mole". He hasn't mentioned that there is a discrepancy between the two "Joseph Moshe's", and he hasn't confirmed the identities of either two. He just says things like "my sources tell me".

But what I've been saying all along is...HOW did you get the Ukraine story right, but the WRONG guy?

If there is a rat in the works or multiple rats, I want to know who they are so they can be outed as dis-informants. The whole thing doesn't add up and there are thousands of people spreading the story without fully checking who Moshe is and how he and the story came to be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join