It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused about the Joe Moshe story. What bothers me...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnSmit
reply to post by star in a jar

www.godlikeproductions.com...
I'm stupid, the link was on Rense's website...

Anyways, that's him and no mention of Dr. Deagle or True Ott. Based on modification dates, this is the most credible 'first' mention. And given that these two guys are radio show hosts, they could have taken this story as their own for publicity?

Either way, someone had knowledge of what was going to happen.

Still tons of questions on this one...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by JohnSmit]

Yes, the H.L. Shenken character made that post on GodLikeProductions on August 15.

But....supposedly this show halkinnaman.com... ran on August 11th. See blog dates here : informationfarm.blogspot.com...

Even though it seems "H.L. Schenken" was the first to post about it with a full story, the originators still seem to be in the Dr. Deagle camp. If you prove the originator was Deagle, along with the fact that something DID happen in Ukraine, then you have someone in the Deagle camp that needs looking at, IMO.

I still need to verify that Deagle's camp was the first to do this, but I suck at archives.

So far it's August 11th for that show. Earlier than the H.L. Schenken story.

And the name "Schenken" sounds Jewish, (obviously according to his Bio). So who is HE? Why did this story bank off of Deagles and come from Israel. Did an Israeli insider know of the Op that just happened to grab the WRONG MOSHE???

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This story doesn't add up.

Deagle stinks to high heaven of "Mocking-bird".

And we are being lied to by both sides...something went down...identities are being blurred.

More information from credible sources is needed, and it is very possible more information will come. Until then-

Comes down to "trust the government" or "trust Deagle".

Take your pick.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I did a quick search on Google and found this ATS thread on Dr. Deagle:
Dr. Deagle, a nutcase fraud...
Haven't had a chance to read through the whole thing. I'm curious about this Moshe story as well. Glad you brought it up. When I saw the photos I came to the conclusion that this guy was definitely not the same guy as the Biologist. Moshe may have withstood all the tear gas, but crazy people are capable of a lot of strange things. I also read somewhere that tear gas is not as big of a deal as some of us would think. The only thing that bothered me about this story was that it took the cops so very long to drag him out of the car. I couldn't believe that many hours later he was still sitting in the car, surrounded. What a waste of resources! I wanted to drive up to L.A. and drag him out myself just so the news would stop interrupting my regular programming!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Yeah, it's funny how Deagle told of his resisting the tear gas as "evidence" he was ex Mossad. But anyone who has ever known a truly "crazy" person knows they can be impervious to crap that the average human can't take. And there is no proof that the guy in the car was Mossad. So Deagle seems wrong on everything.

I would have thrown off this story as just Deagle taking a story and embellishing to make noise, but the fact that something DID happen in Ukraine is what makes me more suspect of him than just a "nutty" guy.

This latest action by him hints at Mockingbird...as said above.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Another thing I forgot to mention in my previous reply was the coincidence of the name. How many Joseph Moshes are in this world, and what are the chances that some of them will be scientists or professors, or military personnel? The chances are not that slim! I just looked up my own name with "scientist" placed into the same search and to my surprise there I was, an Agrobiologist AND a Physiologist! My name is not common by any means, yet I was able to find it. Haven't checked the photos of these people, but I'm sure they look as much like me as the three different Moshes look compared to each other... - similar, in that they all have mustaches, eyes, ears and a nose -

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
vactruth.com...

Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man’s middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.

His middle name?

--

Also if the guy in the car was just a crazy guy, then why did they use microwave technology to fry all electronics in the car, why the eight hour stand off?

Hmm...

I think the pictures look 'similar' but not exact.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
But then this link re0search.wordpress.com...

Says:

he person arrested on 08/13/2009 is born 1952, according to the inmate search system of LA County Sheriff’s Department: His first name is Joseph, his last name is Moshe.

On the other hand, Prof. Moshe Bar-Joseph was born 1939, as this journal editorial from 1990 tells us. His first name is Moshe, his last name is Bar-Joseph (See this ICTV membership entry).

Retrieval information:

re0search.files.wordpress.com...

READ the comments too:

2) Information from LA County inmate search system (*as of 11/16/2009) seems to imply that he’s held WITHOUT BAIL on MISDEMEANOR CHARGE for more than 3 month. If true, that by itself is extremely suspicious.

2) Which reliable source told you that Joseph Moshe is not in the USA any longer? My informants tell me he’s in Patton State Hospital.

Some say he's in jail some says he's been taken back to Israel , some say he's in hospital...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I personally think this is all related to the dead microbiologists.
--
I'm diggin for new links...

Also why isn't the REAL professor complaining about his name being used if it isn't him in the car?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well then, let's end the speculation.

I live in Los Angeles. The county jail is a quick jump on the Freeway for me. I'm sure visitation is a possibility. Maybe I could just swing by and verify? Hell, maybe I can ask the guy straight out "Are you Mossad and are you a Biologist".

I would like to know the truth. Nobody seems to verify anything by making phone calls. I'm sure other ATS members live in L.A. too. His house is in Westchester, right by LAX airport also.

Maybe if someone just took a day to stick their nose in this guy's story, they might find there is nothing there, or something there. Either way, my concerns about Deagle still stand.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
But then this link re0search.wordpress.com...

Says:

he person arrested on 08/13/2009 is born 1952, according to the inmate search system of LA County Sheriff’s Department: His first name is Joseph, his last name is Moshe.

On the other hand, Prof. Moshe Bar-Joseph was born 1939, as this journal editorial from 1990 tells us. His first name is Moshe, his last name is Bar-Joseph (See this ICTV membership entry).

Retrieval information:

READ the comments too:

2) Information from LA County inmate search system (*as of 11/16/2009) seems to imply that he’s held WITHOUT BAIL on MISDEMEANOR CHARGE for more than 3 month. If true, that by itself is extremely suspicious.

2) Which reliable source told you that Joseph Moshe is not in the USA any longer? My informants tell me he’s in Patton State Hospital.

Some say he's in jail some says he's been taken back to Israel , some say he's in hospital...

If someone can give me his booking info, I'll personally cruise by the jail and ask if he's there and who he is. If he allows visitors, I'll see if he can answer some questions. Why not, I got nothing to do this Saturday.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

You should the links i posted.

Booking No.: 2019293

There ya go.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

You should the links i posted.

Booking No.: 2019293

There ya go.

Sorry, I got it now thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Let us know how you get on

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well I gave a quick call about visitation hours, and I asked the clerk what he was booked on.

He said "Court Violation". I said "okay". He said "For violating a court order and disruption of the public".

It's a misdemeanor.

He can refuse visitation if he wants, remember. But I don't see any need to go further, because this DOESN'T sound like anyone involved in anything big. Maybe I should just visit him to tell him he's "famous on the interwebs!!!1111". :0

I'm sure he'd be shocked to know he's a Mossad Agent who specializes in Biology. LMAO

BTW:The clerk confirmed he was being held there. SO I guess the whole "never heard from again" crap Deagle said about him is crap? Doesn't look like he's on his way to Israel either. Just a guy sitting downtown in a jail for disrupting the peace and violating a court order.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnSmit

The earliest thing I can find connecting Baxter and Moshe is "The public post by one 'H.L. Schenken' introduces even more strange...but unsubstantiated angles...including the infamous name of Baxter Labs..."
I can't find an original post, but that was mentioned on multiple websites on August 15th, did Deagle talk about it prior to this, aside from the radio show recording? The one with Dr. Ott was modified Nov 2nd and the Project Camelot recorded modified Nov 15th. (from the link you provided)

[edit on 18-11-2009 by JohnSmit]

Joseph Moshe's arrest date was August 13th. So what I said earlier about any show being recorded on the 11th could not have been possible. The story of the Baxter, Mossad, Biologist, Ukraine connection seems to have been created by this "H.L. Shenken" or Dr. Deagle at the earliest times.

The earliest mention by Deagle and crew was August 19th on the air.

projectcamelot.org...

Scroll down to confirm the date, it's in that archive.

1) we have a H.L. Shenken writing on GLP about his personal knowledge of "Joseph Moshe" on the 15th.

2) Between then and the 19th, the story gets developed by almost 100% Bill Deagle and his crew, with some of the first links to the story by Jeff Rense and the usual "Conspiracy sites"(not to implicate Jeff Rense)

3) Bill Deagle out of some "inside knowledge" cliams that "sources" connected Mossad-Baxter-Ukraine with one Joseph Moshe. His friend "Dr. True Ott" recounts that someone called into the show (off air of course) describing the same scenario.

4) The internet is a abuzz with the meme that the "Moshe" who was arrested in Los Angeles is a Biologist that was going to blow the lid off a Bioweapon plot. Most accounts and info for this seem to all be coming from Deagles and his people. All news stories and blogs related are memes of his info along with the mysterious "H.L. Shenken"

5) Two months later we have unusual sets of viruses go off in Ukraine, validating Deagle's words and that or Shenken.

The kicker comes in that the Joe Moshe arrested in Westwood, Los Angeles, is NOT the Professor Moshe seen in photos and online resumes, but some guy that is confirmed (phone call from me) to be sitting in an L.A. county jail on a misdemeanor charge.

Sorry to all if I keep sounding redundant about this. I am just trying to keep updating thoughts as they come. For me, this is more about Bill Deagle and the originators of this story than Joe Moshe.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
thanks for brining this back up.
Dr. deagle seems like a nut.
but how did he know all this.
lucky guesses?
and the Moshes.
They are obviously not the same person.
Interesting reading on the sight below...it appears there are 3 Joseph Moshes.
Will the real Moshe please stand up.

rumormillnews

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

---Sorry if some of this is late, I didn't realize the thread grew as much as it had...

The thing is, we don't know if Dr. Deagle was the true purveyor of this story. I think the person your looking for is HL Shancken (www.godlikeproductions.com...)

He has two posts regarding this topic, the first was 8/15 at 9:25pm (www.godlikeproductions.com...)

By 11:44pm he had a new thread (which is the one cited by Rense)
(www.godlikeproductions.com...)

However, he says that Moshe is Josephs middle name. If this is the case, than the older guy (Joseph Bar Moshe) isn't the same guy mentioned in this story. But there is a Joseph Moshe Newman from California and he was a member of the bar, so I assume he was a lawyer.
(members.calbar.ca.gov...)

But none of this answers how any of them knew what was going on... I really think Dr. Deagle is a dead end. I think he, just like many radio/podcast hosts, scour message boards such as ATS or GLP and rip off peoples stories. I think that HL Shancken is the one with the contact...

But who knew, why and why did they tell Shancken???

However, the information on Baxter Labs locations is available, and a vaccine plague was not a new discussion. Baxter has sent tainted vaccines to Austrian countries before, maybe the story was fabricated based off of this known information?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Also, the official story was that this Joseph Moshe, that is in jail in California, had threatened to blow up the White House, right?

Since when is that a misdemeanor? And since when has a misdemeanor called for an eight hour stand off, evacuations, robots, army trucks, microwaves, etc etc????

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
and since when does a misdemanor carry "no bail set"
someone else had said he is in a mental hospital ( see other whatever happened to joseph moshe post)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Someone needs to make a visit to the jail where they're keeping him, ask for a visit, and interview him. No suggestions about the conspiracy rumors, however. After all... if he is a crazy person he just might go along with it. That's the best way to find out what's going on and what happened that day, by asking the man himself!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join